Are democrats enjoying this police state and welfare little to much?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
As republican states beging to reopen Iā€™m hearing democrats talk about how clean the air is lol
Yes thatā€™s disturbing, I think this is what they want, to control us, power, question is when they need something will they force us in to labor? Whips and chains? Poor blacks that thought they were democrat.. I wonā€™t feel bad for them.

I hope bill barr is serious. Because I think democrats return to slavery is here.

As republican states beging to reopen Iā€™m hearing democrats talk about how clean the air is lol
Yes thatā€™s disturbing, I think this is what they want, to control us, power, question is when they need something will they force us in to labor? Whips and chains? Poor blacks that thought they were democrat.. I wonā€™t feel bad for them. I hope bill barr is serious. Because I think democrats return to slavery is here.
Bigotry, paranoia, hyperbole and sociopathy, all in one short post.

Another clear, vivid look at Trumpism, 2020.

• Banned
Yes thatā€™s disturbing, I think this is what they want, to control us, power, question is when they need something will they force us in to labor? Whips and chains? Poor blacks that thought they were democrat.. I wonā€™t feel bad for them. I hope bill barr is serious. Because I think democrats return to slavery is here.

Chuck Todd made note how clean California is now. Scary.. black democrats on here are you aware what Democrats are going to do to you once they need production??

• Banned
031F2691-0124-4161-8DE5-7DABB1C1706D.jpeg
Democrats

Chuck Todd made note how clean California is now. Scary.. black democrats on here are you aware what Democrats are going to do to you once they need production??
One of the Prog movies about a quick ice age a decade or so ago, "The Day after Tomorrow" astronauts on the space station made a comment after the ice covered most of the northern hemisphere... to the affect "I never seen the earth as clean" about the pollution. Of course the President was eerily W. Bush like. Portrayed as bumbler. And the Vice President was Dick Cheney like. Portrayed as something beyond evil. Even having him speak from Mexico our new friendly friends to the Prog movie industry agendists.

Forum List

Back