America Is Getting Fed The F**K Up With Democrats

Democrats are spoiled brats that run around making messes that everyone else have to clean up.

Voters that live in Blue States and Blue Cities are getting fed up with the draconian rules and regulations that they're imposing on people in their rush to destroy the economy before the November election.

Democrats love death and destruction.
They need headlines in the news that tell us about new COVID-19 cases, new deaths, lost jobs, and economic hardship.
Some of the fuckwads on this site actually think they can get away with blaming this shit on Trump.
If anything Democrats and their open-borders policies are to blame.
The Chinese are to blame.
But they actually love the hardship this media pandemic is causing.
A Democrat is never any happier than when people are suffering and indications show that America has just about had enough of their God Damned constant BS.

Well, your screed would have some validity if Democrats were actually in charge. Unfortunately, it's a Republican who is wholly unqualified to sit in that office that is largely to blame. His inaction and incompetence are largely the reason the country is shut down. And I find it amusing that no matter what this man does or whatever stupidity and foolishness comes out of his mouth, his supporters will never hold him accountable for any of it. The right wing is in an absolute death spin trying to shift the blame for this pandemic in time for the upcoming elections. Right now, most people are blaming the President...and it's only going to get worse for him.

Tell that to the dead people in nursing homes in democrat party controlled states you moron.

Might want to educate yourself on what federal and state laws regulate nursing homes. Then you might get an inkling of why government IS important.
You think maybe if Trump acts quicker we might not see as many nursing home deaths? Or are you still unwilling to place any blame at the feet of your lord and master?

Moron, the democrat party governors were packing in infected patients to nursing homes....those deaths are on them, you doofus.

Sycophants are kiss-assers.....and ass you kiss has to know it's being kissed.

I see. It's not really ass kissing if the people whose asses you kiss don't know you exist. lol. That is why you're a sycophantic cuck. You spend so much time here defending, deflecting, and, ass kissing for your political masters that neither know nor care you exist. You're the very of soul of a duopolist lickspittle.
Well you're a Butt-reaming shit stain fuckwad, but it still doesn't mean I'm what you claim I am.
My motivation is different from your usual Liberal Snowflake. I don't need recognition from the MSM and it's globalist support structure like most Democrats need. Your group-think mentality is essential for your mental health......which is why you can't correctly lable me or understand me.

time the verminator.jpg

The truth must be funny to you.
You must think it's funny the fact that your presidential candidate is a retarded serial molester.

If only Joe Biden was my presidential candidate. If only...

Not being a blind supporter of President Trump doesn't make me acolyte of Joe Biden, but it does further accent my point that you're a binary retard incapable of any deep thought.
Yeah....not having any principles or morals to you means you're an intellectual.
You simply cannot fathom someone who isn't a obsessive compulsive and a Narccistic curmudgeon that is so pathetic that you only want the worst for everyone around you. Your happiness is based off of your imaginary superiority over others. You are vermin. You're a Democrat, thus you support Joe Biden, like it or not...you fucking wonkish little shit. It's reflected in your hatred for anyone who doesn't spew venom at every mention of Donald J Trump.

• Funny
Reactions: mdk

I see. It's not really ass kissing if the people whose asses you kiss don't know you exist. lol. That is why you're a sycophantic cuck. You spend so much time here defending, deflecting, and, ass kissing for your political masters that neither know nor care you exist. You're the very of soul of a duopolist lickspittle.
Well you're a Butt-reaming shit stain fuckwad, but it still doesn't mean I'm what you claim I am.
My motivation is different from your usual Liberal Snowflake. I don't need recognition from the MSM and it's globalist support structure like most Democrats need. Your group-think mentality is essential for your mental health......which is why you can't correctly lable me or understand me.

Blind partisan Democrats require every bit as much recognition from their political masters as you cucks do. It's hilarious how much you are like the people you claim to hate so much. You duopolist dipshits and lickspittles deserve each other.

Democrats are spoiled brats that run around making messes that everyone else have to clean up.

Voters that live in Blue States and Blue Cities are getting fed up with the draconian rules and regulations that they're imposing on people in their rush to destroy the economy before the November election.

They need headlines in the news that tell us about new COVID-19 cases, new deaths, lost jobs, and economic hardship.
Some of the fuckwads on this site actually think they can get away with blaming this shit on Trump.
A Democrat is never any happier than when people are suffering and indications show that America has just about had enough of their God Damned constant BS.

Well, your screed would have some validity if Democrats were actually in charge. Unfortunately, it's a Republican who is wholly unqualified to sit in that office that is largely to blame. His inaction and incompetence are largely the reason the country is shut down. And I find it amusing that no matter what this man does or whatever stupidity and foolishness comes out of his mouth, his supporters will never hold him accountable for any of it. The right wing is in an absolute death spin trying to shift the blame for this pandemic in time for the upcoming elections. Right now, most people are blaming the President...and it's only going to get worse for him.

Most people support the President. And most realize that whats bad for America is good for Democrats so they have to root against Democrats.

Yeah....not having any principles or morals to you means you're an intellectual.
You simply cannot fathom someone who isn't a obsessive compulsive and a Narccistic curmudgeon that is so pathetic that you only want the worst for everyone around you. Your happiness is based off of your imaginary superiority over others. You are vermin. You're a Democrat, thus you support Joe Biden, like it or not...you fucking wonkish little shit. It's reflected in your hatred for anyone who doesn't spew venom at every mention of Donald J Trump.

You're pretty much railing aganist an invented caricature at this point. :lol:

Blind partisan Democrats require every bit as much recognition from their political masters as you cucks do. It's hilarious how much you are like the people you claim to hate so much. You duopolist dipshits and lickspittles deserve each other.
Being a blind partisan is one thing.
Simply supporting whatever is good about something does not make one a blind partisan....it makes you rational.
Irrational hatred makes you a person who has no redeeming value. Your attitude is worthless and your opinion is unworthy of consideration.

You can't admit you are a Democrat.
I understand that.
Just try pondering what you and other Dr Sheldon Cooper clones like you are doing on this message board.

Turning what used to be a fun place to argue about politics into a place where enemies are made and battle lines drawn and nothing is accomplished......just the way you FUCKS (Democrats) like it.

• Funny

You're pretty much railing aganist an invented caricature at this point. :lol:
Denial is just one of the symptoms of a sociopath.

Simply supporting whatever is good about something does not make one a blind partisan....it makes you rational.
Irrational hatred makes you a person who has no redeeming value. Your attitude is worthless and your opinion is unworthy of consideration.

I understand that.
Just try pondering what you and other Dr Sheldon Cooper clones like you are doing on this message board.

Turning what used to be a fun place to argue about politics into a place where enemies are made and battle lines drawn and nothing is accomplished......just the way you FUCKS (Democrats) like it.

Enemies made, battle lines drawn, nothing accomplished here...

My golly, you fucking crybabies sure take this place seriously. :lol:

I understand that.

Oh, so now you claim your posts are nothing but a big joke.
In that I can agree with you.

Most people support the President. And most realize that whats bad for America is good for Democrats so they have to root against Democrats.

Actually, most people don't support him. And the bump he saw after taking the pandemic seriously (after March 13th) has evaporated and gone the other way now that people have seen how incompetent he is. Trump enjoys about the same popularity right now that he has for the last 3+ years. He has his core base that will support him no matter what and a small group of Independent voters. But that's not a majority and right now, it isn't enough to get him over the top in November. He will largely be blamed for the shutdown (since he downplayed and ignored the virus outbreak for almost 2 months).

I understand that.

No, my posts and harsh truths to you were serious.

You pretending what you do here accomplishes anything and whines about how it used to be fun (until I did something that hurt your feelings) is *you* taking this place too seriously. I’ll never be servile lickspittle, so I guess your fun here as come to end. lol

I understand that.

You pretending what you do here accomplishes anything and whines about how it used to be fun (until I did something that hurt your feelings) is *you* taking this place too seriously. I’ll never be servile lickspittle, so I guess your fun here as come to end. lol
Sorry, but I have nothing to accomplish here, no mission.

But you have accomplished one thing.....showing everyone exactly what you mofos are.

I understand that.

Yeah....that's what I though.

A Democrat is never happier than when they're pissing in the punch bowl, creating hardship and suffering, or causing the death of people that never did shit to them

• Funny

I understand that.

A Democrat is never happier than when they're pissing in the punch bowl, creating hardship and suffering, or causing the death of people that never did shit to them

Crybaby has a sad that I am apparently making the forum less fun for him. :crybaby:

Not to worry. I’ll try not to ruin every circle jerk for you. I know how important they are to your happiness here. lol

I understand that.

Crybaby has a sad that I am apparently making the forum less fun for him. :crybaby:

Not to worry. I’ll try not to ruin every circle jerk for you. I know how important they are to your happiness here. lol
Yeah....you can be the pivot man.

You Chinese simpathizer.

I bet you love the taste of Sum Yung Guy.

America is a lot more than the horrible Trumpbots chanting "let them die" just because everyone else is trying to save American lives.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Trump has done a great job sealing the country, organizing medical facilities and mobilizing American industry to produce tests and ventilators.

Most of the people that are disobeying the stay at home orders are the inner city assholes in Democrat controlled big city shitholes. They are the one infecting the old people that are dying in the shitholes.

I understand that.

Yeah....you can be the pivot man.

You Chinese simpathizer.

I bet you love the taste of Sum Yung Guy.

Splendid. I’ll bring an oil drum of lube I bought at Costco. :lol:

Actually, most people don't support him. And the bump he saw after taking the pandemic seriously (after March 13th) has evaporated and gone the other way now that people have seen how incompetent he is. Trump enjoys about the same popularity right now that he has for the last 3+ years. He has his core base that will support him no matter what and a small group of Independent voters. But that's not a majority and right now, it isn't enough to get him over the top in November. He will largely be blamed for the shutdown (since he downplayed and ignored the virus outbreak for almost 2 months).

IE: leftists will largely try to blame him for the shutdown. I doubt it will be any more successful than impeachment. His base wont be moved and attacks on Donald Trump by the elites and media are the same intensity as always...just a new flavor-of-the-day focus. And the independent voter is a myth liberals use to pull gullible republicans towards democrat policies.

Forum List

Back