The Current State of America. What is your level of denial?

Wow, is this USMB or did I accidentally log into a different site? For the first time, I agree with most of the posts on this thread.

I've mentioned this before, and I know this sounds completely crazy, but there's a sort of prophecy… for lack of a better word… that Trump is going to be the last US president. There's actually a book that was written over 100 years ago called The Last President and the main character is named Baron Trump, and it has all sorts of other truly eerie coincidences.

But it's not just that book, there's other predictive programming type stuff with basically that same message.

The only question is, IMHO, is how long will America will keep limping along before it collapses (or hopefully peacefully lapses) into Balkination.

Take the left coast....It may as well be on the surface of the fuckin' moon for all I really care about it but for some reason I'm expected to "care" about it.....Why?

In fact my whole world view is getting more "closer to home" the older I get.

The only question is, IMHO, is how long will America will keep limping along before it collapses (or hopefully peacefully lapses) into Balkination.

Take the left coast....It may as well be on the surface of the fuckin' moon for all I really care about it but for some reason I'm expected to "care" about it.....Why?

In fact my whole world view is getting more "closer to home" the older I get.

I agree. I was going to give you a thumbs up until you said you don't care about the West Coast falling into the ocean (OK not what you said but same concept ha ha) since that's where I live, but I understand what you mean.

Yep, I got mine and plan on holding on to it till my dirt nap or till I die in place defending it. ;)

I figure it's less than a generation before it comes apart in a fashion that makes the breakup of the Soviet Union look tidy and bloodless.....I might beat the clock or be too feeble to care.
Me too. I'm pretty well set. My kids will get most of what I've saved. I'd like to live to see the whole thing come apart. It should be interesting.

There are no clear signs that the patient can recover from this disease .
Let's hope that the BRICS countries can produce a better world , even if the bar presently is set low .

`
Which presumes that the "C" is interested in cooperation, for any longer than it takes to usurp the rest.

There's no evidence to support the notion that commies act in such a manner.

Wow, is this USMB or did I accidentally log into a different site? For the first time, I agree with most of the posts on this thread.

I've mentioned this before, and I know this sounds completely crazy, but there's a sort of prophecy… for lack of a better word… that Trump is going to be the last US president. There's actually a book that was written over 100 years ago called The Last President and the main character is named Baron Trump, and it has all sorts of other truly eerie coincidences.

But it's not just that book, there's other predictive programming type stuff with basically that same message.

Yikes! Shades of Nostradamus. :omg:

I've mentioned this before, and I know this sounds completely crazy, but there's a sort of prophecy…
I like the prophecy of Genesis 49 concerning Joseph (modern U.S. and British Commonwealth) that although under duress will ultimately prevail.

22 Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:

23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:

24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel.

Last edited:
There's significant evidence that this point has been over a century in the making...The last 30+ years have only been more glaring and quickly accelerating.

After 2020 they no longer try to pretend. They harass, capture and imprison those not of the Deep State. They promote the god-awful LGBTQ into positions of power, womens rooms and grade schools. Wide open border and they set them free AFTER arrests for child rape or terrorism. They lockup Police. Too much to post.

Last edited:
I figure it's less than a generation before it comes apart in a fashion that makes the breakup of the Soviet Union look tidy and bloodless.....I might beat the clock or be too feeble to care.
I don't think anyone except maybe the newly arrived Mericans really believe things are good here. They are not really too bad now, but look at the street crime and weekly issued wolf warnings and loss of personal freedoms and you can see the turn in the road if you care to look. You have the old school people who have worked for their life and are reluctant to throw it all away, and you have the younger people that actually believe that they have a better way to do things but working isn't one of them and that somehow all the promises they hear on tv make sense, not having enough life experience to figure it out. Then there's the people like the farmer's horse Clover in Animal Farm, who prospered under the old system, and runs away. The way we're headed isn't sustainable and everyone knows it, even those that convince their selves otherwise. It won't be quick and it won't be pretty, and when it is in full swing these people will say "why weren't we warned"?

I don't think anyone except maybe the newly arrived Mericans really believe things are good here. They are not really too bad now, but look at the street crime and weekly issued wolf warnings and loss of personal freedoms and you can see the turn in the road if you care to look. You have the old school people who have worked for their life and are reluctant to throw it all away, and you have the younger people that actually believe that they have a better way to do things but working isn't one of them and that somehow all the promises they hear on tv make sense, not having enough life experience to figure it out. Then there's the people like the farmer's horse Clover in Animal Farm, who prospered under the old system, and runs away. The way we're headed isn't sustainable and everyone knows it, even those that convince their selves otherwise. It won't be quick and it won't be pretty, and when it is in full swing these people will say "why weren't we warned"?

Elections are irrelevant because all those who enter the political system are groomed and eventually compromised by the security apparatus long before they emerge on the scene like some evil cicadas. There is no Mr. Smith to go to Washington to save us because there is actually no one left to object. You won't vote your way out of where we're being led. It's all our fault for ignoring the obvious and blaming each other, and the truth is almost too horrible to face, and I understand this.
All This Pessimistic Fatalism Only Strengthens the Wizards

Well, if I had to choose between the entitled & spoiled wealthy people and the poor little darlings who sucker punch strangers on the street and murder people on public transportation and who make a jungle (as Senator Biden once said) of public high schools, I know which one I would choose.
Doormats Die in the Dirt

We can put the savage tribes and the Redcoat officers both down. Doing that is how we got started. If we continue to let them walk all over us, that's how we'll be finished.

Yep, I got mine and plan on holding on to it till my dirt nap or till I die in place defending it. ;)

Liberty Requires Far More Than Merely Defending a Small Space

Liberty Requires Far More Than Merely Defending a Small Space

You defend within your means to physically defend....Too old, broke down, and ornery to bug-out but I guess I can pass along ammo/weapons (and knowledge if I last long enough) to those that can carry on a fight.

Given that shit breaks and I can fix them I'll always be of some minor use.....More than can be said of 87% of the populace now.

Forum List

Back