America Is Getting Fed The F**K Up With Democrats

After 10 + years of watching you faggots praying at the alter of liberalism, I really don't think you have any God damned room to talk

:lol:

Yeah. I havenā€™t been here for ten plus years. Maybe you have me confused with someone else.

Nothing quite screams alter-praying liberal like a pro-life, fiscally prudent, civil libertarian, 2nd Amendment supporting, small government advocate. lol. You donā€™t have any concrete principles besides water carrying for whomever your political master(s) is (are) of the day. Thatā€™s why everyone that doesnā€™t constantly shower President Trump with praise is a liberal or a leftist in myopic eyes.
Saying that you're a lying fuck isn't the same as showering Trump with praise. It's just pointing out the facts.

And I don't give a God damn how long you've been here. I was speaking in general terms when it comes to the folks that support Obama and Democrats in Washington. You didn't start doing this silly shit yesterday.

I hear partisan political rants are a side effects of Injecting Disinfectants.
Injecting disinfectants.....you mean anti-antibiotics?

Are you one of the flat-Earthers that wants to stop any treatment of the virus?

Update your talking point, water carrier. President Trump was merely being sarcastic.
Coming from a prick that carries water for Democrats that statement rings so hollow.
Nothing identifies true character better than a crisis.
How you conduct yourself during one is your true nature.

Not hardly. I don't carry water for the duopoly, but here you are eating the corn of out President Trump's shit b/c you are incapable of admitting he said something profoundly silly. Please uncuck yourself.
Everyone says something that can be ridiculed. I listened to the news this morning and heard several examples of stupidity. One journalist thought one third was less than one out of four. I can imagine what would happen if Trump made that statement.

The problem is you leftists can't do anything else right.
Being a bunch of smart-asses is what you do.

I donā€™t need to imagine what would happen: you would be here starting numerous threads defending it or deflecting from it. You know, like youā€™re doing now. Nothing gets you zealots all uppity like someone not blindly following *your* political masters. Thatā€™s why you weirdos take this shit so personally as if I chided some dear friend or family member. Again, uncuck yourself.
Fuck you.
Everything you just accused me of...you yourself have been guilty of....so do yourself a favor and save it.....because this isn't about scoring political points anymore. Everyone with half a brain can see you degenerate assholes for what you are.

Nothing but a bunch of low-life scumbags.

It would have been much easier to just post: ā€œNo, you are!ā€ :lol:

You sycophants are so easily triggered.

After 10 + years of watching you faggots praying at the alter of liberalism, I really don't think you have any God damned room to talk

:lol:

Yeah. I havenā€™t been here for ten plus years. Maybe you have me confused with someone else.

Nothing quite screams alter-praying liberal like a pro-life, fiscally prudent, civil libertarian, 2nd Amendment supporting, small government advocate. lol. You donā€™t have any concrete principles besides water carrying for whomever your political master(s) is (are) of the day. Thatā€™s why everyone that doesnā€™t constantly shower President Trump with praise is a liberal or a leftist in myopic eyes.
Saying that you're a lying fuck isn't the same as showering Trump with praise. It's just pointing out the facts.

And I don't give a God damn how long you've been here. I was speaking in general terms when it comes to the folks that support Obama and Democrats in Washington. You didn't start doing this silly shit yesterday.

I donā€™t support either, but you have to pretend otherwise b/c it buttresses the narrative youā€™re trying to craft. At the end of the day, you canā€™t take people criticizing your tin god du jour and thatā€™s why youā€™re emotionally dumping your purse out in this thread.

Democrats are spoiled brats that run around making messes that everyone else have to clean up.

Voters that live in Blue States and Blue Cities are getting fed up with the draconian rules and regulations that they're imposing on people in their rush to destroy the economy before the November election.

Democrats love death and destruction.
They need headlines in the news that tell us about new COVID-19 cases, new deaths, lost jobs, and economic hardship.
Some of the fuckwads on this site actually think they can get away with blaming this shit on Trump.
If anything Democrats and their open-borders policies are to blame.
The Chinese are to blame.
But they actually love the hardship this media pandemic is causing.
A Democrat is never any happier than when people are suffering and indications show that America has just about had enough of their God Damned constant BS.

From your keyboard to Gods ears...........

Death, destruction, economic ruin work for the democrats.....so trusting them to care about actual people when all of their incentives are for destroying the economy makes no sense......if only more people understood this they would never hold national office again...

Democrats are spoiled brats that run around making messes that everyone else have to clean up.

Voters that live in Blue States and Blue Cities are getting fed up with the draconian rules and regulations that they're imposing on people in their rush to destroy the economy before the November election.

They need headlines in the news that tell us about new COVID-19 cases, new deaths, lost jobs, and economic hardship.
Some of the fuckwads on this site actually think they can get away with blaming this shit on Trump.
A Democrat is never any happier than when people are suffering and indications show that America has just about had enough of their God Damned constant BS.

Well, your screed would have some validity if Democrats were actually in charge. Unfortunately, it's a Republican who is wholly unqualified to sit in that office that is largely to blame. His inaction and incompetence are largely the reason the country is shut down. And I find it amusing that no matter what this man does or whatever stupidity and foolishness comes out of his mouth, his supporters will never hold him accountable for any of it. The right wing is in an absolute death spin trying to shift the blame for this pandemic in time for the upcoming elections. Right now, most people are blaming the President...and it's only going to get worse for him.

Tell that to the dead people in nursing homes in democrat party controlled states you moron.

I hear partisan political rants are a side effects of Injecting Disinfectants.
Injecting disinfectants.....you mean anti-antibiotics?

Are you one of the flat-Earthers that wants to stop any treatment of the virus?

Update your talking point, water carrier. President Trump was merely being sarcastic.
Coming from a prick that carries water for Democrats that statement rings so hollow.
Nothing identifies true character better than a crisis.
How you conduct yourself during one is your true nature.

Not hardly. I don't carry water for the duopoly, but here you are eating the corn of out President Trump's shit b/c you are incapable of admitting he said something profoundly silly. Please uncuck yourself.
Everyone says something that can be ridiculed. I listened to the news this morning and heard several examples of stupidity. One journalist thought one third was less than one out of four. I can imagine what would happen if Trump made that statement.

The problem is you leftists can't do anything else right.
Being a bunch of smart-asses is what you do.

I donā€™t need to imagine what would happen: you would be here starting numerous threads defending it or deflecting from it. You know, like youā€™re doing now. Nothing gets you zealots all uppity like someone not blindly following *your* political masters. Thatā€™s why you weirdos take this shit so personally as if I chided some dear friend or family member. Again, uncuck yourself.
Fuck you.
Everything you just accused me of...you yourself have been guilty of....so do yourself a favor and save it.....because this isn't about scoring political points anymore. Everyone with half a brain can see you degenerate assholes for what you are.

Nothing but a bunch of low-life scumbags.

It would have been much easier to just post: ā€œNo, you are!ā€ :lol:

You sycophants are so easily triggered.
I don't think you know what sycophants means.

Sycophants kiss ass in order to gain some sort of special treatment, favor, or financial support. Explain in what way I am guilty of that.

Then leave. ;)
No....why don't you move to Russia or China or Cuba.
I like my liberty and freedom that the democrats protect. If it were the Dems who loved suffering then theyā€™d adopt Republican policies.

Oh really?
Explain.
What Republican policies have caused all of this suffering?

Well, your screed would have some validity if Democrats were actually in charge. Unfortunately, it's a Republican who is wholly unqualified to sit in that office that is largely to blame. His inaction and incompetence are largely the reason the country is shut down. And I find it amusing that no matter what this man does or whatever stupidity and foolishness comes out of his mouth, his supporters will never hold him accountable for any of it. The right wing is in an absolute death spin trying to shift the blame for this pandemic in time for the upcoming elections. Right now, most people are blaming the President...and it's only going to get worse for him.

Tell that to the dead people in nursing homes in democrat party controlled states you moron.

Might want to educate yourself on what federal and state laws regulate nursing homes. Then you might get an inkling of why government IS important.
You think maybe if Trump acts quicker we might not see as many nursing home deaths? Or are you still unwilling to place any blame at the feet of your lord and master?

call a "waaaah-bamulance"
I have a better idea....why don't you put your thumb up your butt.
Inserting my penis in vagina satisfies me just fine....I don't want to hear about what you are into....

LOL- everything and everyone is to blame- except the leadership of your Dear Leader.

Just a quick reminder- you are not 'America'- and roughly half of all voters in America are Democrats.

Your Dear Leader is not to blame for the coronavirus hitting the United States- but his lack of leadership is responsible- in part- for our lack of preparedness and our slow response.

The new Republican narrative is to blame China and Democrats- and you are proving yourself to be a good Republican lackey.

But the reality is- if WHO has blood on their hands- as the administration has claimed- then so does Donald Trump.

And Trump is going to be spending all of his time from now to the election trying to lie his way out of his failures.

call a "waaaah-bamulance"
I have a better idea....why don't you put your thumb up your butt.
Inserting my penis in vagina satisfies me just fine....I don't want to hear about what you are into....
Well if you have a vagina.....knock yourself out if you think it will reach.

I really don't see a need for the democratic party. All they do is bitch, hate, and take.
Funny- that pretty much sounds like every Trump supporter here at USMB./
Funny....you're projecting.
That's called a defense mechanism in medical terms.
You feel crappy all of the time because of all of the shit you say or do to others, so you push your guilt away by accusing others of your conduct.

Sycophants kiss ass in order to gain some sort of special treatment, favor, or financial support. Explain in what way I am guilty of that.

You get what every sycophants craves: the companionship and camaraderie from other like-minded zealots. It's why you start these circle jerk threads- you're desperate to have your political views validated by strangers on the internet. It's pitiful.

You get what every sycophants craves: the companionship and camaraderie from other like-minded zealots. It's why you start these circle jerk threads- you're desperate to have your political views validated by strangers on the internet. It's pitiful.

That's insecurity.
I think you need to look it up in the dictionary.

That's insecurity.
Sycophants are kiss-assers.....and the ass you kiss has to know it's being kissed.

• Funny
Reactions: mdk

That's insecurity.
Sycophants are kiss-assers.....and the ass you kiss has to know it's being kissed.
The truth must be funny to you.
You must think it's funny the fact that your presidential candidate is a retarded serial molester.

Sycophants are kiss-assers.....and ass you kiss has to know it's being kissed.

I see. It's not really ass kissing if the people whose asses you kiss don't know you exist. lol. That is why you're a sycophantic cuck. You spend so much time here defending, deflecting, and, ass kissing for your political masters that neither know nor care you exist. You're the very of soul of a duopolist lickspittle.

The truth must be funny to you.
You must think it's funny the fact that your presidential candidate is a retarded serial molester.

If only Joe Biden was my presidential candidate. If only...

Not being a blind supporter of President Trump doesn't make me acolyte of Joe Biden, but it does further accent my point that you're a binary retard incapable of any deep thought.

Forum List

Back