America blames ......

No, before they come on public TV and blame someone, they should have evidence. Reminds me of the WMD Iraq never had.

Nobody was fooled by the Iraq WMD bullshit. The majority of people either wanted to believe it, and so they did, or they didn't want to believe it, and so they didn't. There were a very few of us who objectively understood that Hussein did not possess any such weapons. But most people simple believed what they wanted to believe.

Iraq had WMD's. That is a known fact. Even the Democrats agreed - before they disagreed.

No they didn't . Where is the evidence? Oh yes they moved them to Syria.

They did have them. We know because it was Ronnie Raygun who facilitated their acquisition of more advanced chemical and biological weapons. Old stashes of them keep popping up from time to time. Nothing (WMD) has been found that was not made pre Kuwait invasion.

You said nobody was fooled. I said the sheeple were fooled, that's why the propaganda campaign worked. At the time of the invasion nearly 70% believed Saddam was somehow involved in 9-11.

Nobody was fooled. People believed what they wanted to believe. Rice didn't convince anyone. All she did was offer mental masturbation to people who already chose to believe stupid shit.

Then you're clear on what it is that I disagree with?

You said nobody was fooled. I said the sheeple were fooled, that's why the propaganda campaign worked. At the time of the invasion nearly 70% believed Saddam was somehow involved in 9-11.

Nobody was fooled. People believed what they wanted to believe. Rice didn't convince anyone. All she did was offer mental masturbation to people who already chose to believe stupid shit.
Like say, Bill Clinton and Madeleine Albright? I'll steer you to 1998 and a little mission called Desert Fox:

Clinton administration officials said the aim of the mission was to "degrade" Iraq's ability to manufacture and use weapons of mass destruction, not to eliminate it. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright was asked about the distinction while the operation was going on:[6]

"I don't think we're pretending that we can get everything, so this is - I think - we are being very honest about what our ability is. We are lessening, degrading his ability to use this. The weapons of mass destruction are the threat of the future. I think the president explained very clearly to the American people that this is the threat of the 21st century. [. . .] [W]hat it means is that we know we can't get everything, but degrading is the right word."

The main targets of the bombing included weapons research and development installations, air defense systems, weapon and supply depots, and the barracks and command headquarters of Saddam's elite Republican Guard. Also, one of Saddam's lavish presidential palaces came under attack. Iraqi air defense batteries, unable to target the American and British jets, began to blanket the sky with near random bursts of flak fire. The air strikes continued unabated however, and cruise missile barrages launched by naval vessels added to the bombs dropped by the planes. By the fourth night, most of the specified targets had been damaged or destroyed and the Operation was deemed a success and the air strikes ended.

No, before they come on public TV and blame someone, they should have evidence. Reminds me of the WMD Iraq never had.

Nobody was fooled by the Iraq WMD bullshit. The majority of people either wanted to believe it, and so they did, or they didn't want to believe it, and so they didn't. There were a very few of us who objectively understood that Hussein did not possess any such weapons. But most people simple believed what they wanted to believe.

I disagree. There was a years long concerted effort to convince the Sheeple that Saddam was actively producing and stockpiling Chemical and Biological weapons and was well on his way to producing a nuclear bomb and was somehow connected to OBL and the 9-11 attacks.

I'm waiting for the part where you actually state a disagreement to what I've said.

I, certainly, did not believe that Sadaam was involved in 9-11 nor did the USA government make that claim-----lots
of silly people simply ASSUME lots of things------there are lots of very naïve people in the USA-------

you liked Sadaam? he was a monster-----

nor did the USA government make that claim

Well we see that you're entirely uninformed.

I am completely informed. Far more than most americans----you got a source?-----BUSH SAYS ---Sadaam toppled the World Trade Towers? I do also KNOW----that Sadaam supported terrorism-----he started his filth way back in the 60s--
---I met his agent-----right here-----in the USA------uhm
M. MEHDI<< something like that---the pig died about 15 years ago-----but no one with a brain believed that he had anything to do with the Islamic feat of 9-11-01. Lots of americans believe all sorts of silly things. I served in the US Navy-----it is amazing what Texan boys believe. BTW bush never said that Sadaam has a "nuclear"-----or however he pronounced that word-------BOMB. I certainly did not believe he did. But I do know that he had chemicals and
even nitrogen mustard gas and was working on biologicals and was a very evil nutty murdering pig. You can have him.

I disagree. There was a years long concerted effort to convince the Sheeple that Saddam was actively producing and stockpiling Chemical and Biological weapons and was well on his way to producing a nuclear bomb and was somehow connected to OBL and the 9-11 attacks.

I'm waiting for the part where you actually state a disagreement to what I've said.

I, certainly, did not believe that Sadaam was involved in 9-11 nor did the USA government make that claim-----lots
of silly people simply ASSUME lots of things------there are lots of very naïve people in the USA-------

You do understand why they are called sheeple right?

After Saddam executed his opposition when he took over in 1979, he never should have received any support from the Reagan/Bush presidencies..

After Saddam executed his opposition when he took over in 1979, he never should have received any support from the Reagan/Bush presidencies..

And the far left revisionism of history just continues..

And the far left revisionism of history just continues..

Your blind idiocy continues,

How Reagan Armed Saddam with Chemical Weapons CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

While the August 18 NYT article added new details about the extent of US military collaboration with Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein during Iraq’s 1980-88 war with Iran, it omitted the most outrageous aspect of the scandal: not only did Ronald Reagan’s Washington turn a blind-eye to the Hussein regime’s repeated use of chemical weapons against Iranian soldiers and Iraq’s Kurdish minority, but the US helped Iraq develop its chemical, biological and nuclear weapons programs.

Nor did the NYT dwell on the extreme cynicism and hypocrisy of President George Bush II’s administration’s citing of those same terrible atrocities–which were disregarded at the time by Washington–and those same weapons programs–which no longer exist, having been dismantled and destroyed in the decade following the 1991 Gulf War–to justify a massive new war against the people of Iraq.

I absolutely agree----that the USA made a HUGE error in trusting saddaam for so much as a split second. The fact that
he was a monster was very apparent by the 1980s and even before that------but no one asked me----No one asked me about the Taliban either.. No one asked my grandfather-- who spent his very early youth in Austria----- what he felt about Adolf
Hitler either. You are disgusting

Iraq had WMD's. That is a known fact. Even the Democrats agreed - before they disagreed.

No they didn't . Where is the evidence? Oh yes they moved them to Syria.

They did have them. We know because it was Ronnie Raygun who facilitated their acquisition of more advanced chemical and biological weapons. Old stashes of them keep popping up from time to time. Nothing (WMD) has been found that was not made pre Kuwait invasion.

did you make a point? --I am so glad that no one is armed in
Iraq anymore------so no one is being killed

Saddaam was a Baathist pig------just the fact that he was a
Baathist should have been warning enough-----but no one asked me

I absolutely agree----that the USA made a HUGE error in trusting saddaam for so much as a split second. The fact that
he was a monster was very apparent by the 1980s and even before that------but no one asked me----No one asked me about the Taliban either.. No one asked my grandfather-- who spent his very early youth in Austria----- what he felt about Adolf
Hitler either. You are disgusting

I believe it was the prayers of Rees Howells that brought Hitler to defeat. There was an intercessor who saw Hitler in hell and they heard Hitler blaming Rees Howells as the man who destroyed his plans and defeated him. I know in my heart that is exactly what happened. The prayers of Rees Howells and his student intercessors defeated Hitler and enabled the victory against his armies.

If more people understood the power of prayer, more people would pray.

Forum List

Back