America blames ......

NK for the Sony attack
Russia (or Pro Russian rebels) for the Malaysian airliner.

It then goes on to action, but never publishes evidence.

Is this reasonable?

Was Sony lying or were they more afraid of more of their racist emails being released? As far as govt lying....lol....of course.

Trout-----you said NOTHING-------
why bother to post NOTHING?

Trout lies------Freddie lies ------INCESSANTLY

Well why did you offer up nothing then?

I offered quite a bit-----I demonstrated the fact that your posts
have no actual meaning-----you offered NOTHING

Quite a bit? Lol. A flyby pigeon shit on our worthless discussion?

LOL touched a nerve-----poor little trout----I got your dorsal fin bent out of shape

No, before they come on public TV and blame someone, they should have evidence. Reminds me of the WMD Iraq never had.

Nobody was fooled by the Iraq WMD bullshit. The majority of people either wanted to believe it, and so they did, or they didn't want to believe it, and so they didn't. There were a very few of us who objectively understood that Hussein did not possess any such weapons. But most people simple believed what they wanted to believe.

NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?

Was Sony lying or were they more afraid of more of their racist emails being released? As far as govt lying....lol....of course.

Im sorry that you couldn't understand that. It does take a little deductive reasoning and thought.

there is very little that I cannot understand-----did you pass
high school geometry?-----your ability in reasoning and logic
reminds me of those pathetic little kids that I had to drag thru simply plane geometry

No, before they come on public TV and blame someone, they should have evidence. Reminds me of the WMD Iraq never had.

Nobody was fooled by the Iraq WMD bullshit. The majority of people either wanted to believe it, and so they did, or they didn't want to believe it, and so they didn't. There were a very few of us who objectively understood that Hussein did not possess any such weapons. But most people simple believed what they wanted to believe.

What wmd "bullshit"-------I agree that the majority of people are so stupid that they equate WMD and NUCLEAR WEAPON-------I am in the minority------since I never heard or read the words "nuclear bombs"-----I did not assume that WMD means "nuclear weapon"---------It is possible that the people who said WMD understood that stupid people would
think "NUCLEAR BOMB"-----at worst-they may have taken advantage of the stupidity of you idiots

Quite a bit? Lol. A flyby pigeon shit on our worthless discussion?

LOL touched a nerve-----poor little trout----I got your dorsal fin bent out of shape

Oh not at all. I love good humor!

Im sorry that you couldn't understand that. It does take a little deductive reasoning and thought.

there is very little that I cannot understand-----did you pass
high school geometry?-----your ability in reasoning and logic
reminds me of those pathetic little kids that I had to drag thru simply plane geometry

Ohhh. You're the smartest person you've ever met? I wish that I could make that distinction.

What wmd "bullshit"-------I agree that the majority of people are so stupid that they equate WMD and NUCLEAR WEAPON-------I am in the minority------since I never heard or read the words "nuclear bombs"-----I did not assume that WMD means "nuclear weapon"---------It is possible that the people who said WMD understood that stupid people would
think "NUCLEAR BOMB"-----at worst-they may have taken advantage of the stupidity of you idiots

Oh look, an idiot.

"He's had years to get good at it and we know he has been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons. And we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons," Cheney said.

CNN.com - Did the Bush Administration exaggerate the threat from Iraq - Jul. 8 2003

Oh look, an idiot.

"He's had years to get good at it and we know he has been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons. And we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons," Cheney said.

CNN.com - Did the Bush Administration exaggerate the threat from Iraq - Jul. 8 2003

How is she an idiot? She just explained to you what a WMD is. Perhaps she shouldn't have wasted her time. All things considered.

Iraq had WMD's. That is a known fact. Even the Democrats agreed - before they disagreed.

Iraq had WMD's. That is a known fact. Even the Democrats agreed - before they disagreed.

You're an idiot too. WMDs don't just evaporate into thin air. Personally, I don't rely on the Democrats as any kind of source for truth. If that's who you want to rely on....well like I said, you're an idiot.

Oh look, an idiot.

What does "reconstituted nuclear weapons mean?------added water----like to a can of frozen orange concentrate?---I would have asked-----there was a bit of a thing about the scud missiles and what sort of crap he could have put in their --noses. Israel thought it might be organophosphates----he had nitrogen mustard gas-----but that would not do all that much harm-------he could have gotten radioactive crap on the black market--------but there was no reason to believe that he had THE BOMB

You're an idiot too. WMDs don't just evaporate into thin air. Personally, I don't rely on the Democrats as any kind of source for truth. If that's who you want to rely on....well like I said, you're an idiot.

before you go on-----can you define "WMD"?

So everyone is an idiot that disagrees with you? I think not.

there are bunkers dug into the ----rock hills----between Lebanon and Syria-------and all kinds of weapons convoys------in and out------

If he knew the definition of an WMD he would not be claiming Iraq didn't have any. He needs an education. Please give him one. Thank you.

No they didn't . Where is the evidence? Oh yes they moved them to Syria.

If he knew the definition of an WMD he would not be claiming Iraq didn't have any. He needs an education. Please give him one. Thank you.

I'm a girl and what WMD did they have?

PUHLEEEZE Jeremiah-------some kids cannot understand that vertical angles are equal-----or stuff like-----the sum of the angles of a triangle is 180 degrees -------they insist that they are entitled to an OPINION

America blames ...... NK for the Sony attack

Is this reasonable?
Here's more from www.newworldgovernment.net - According to them everyone is the problem: liberals are destroying Christmas, conservatives are destroying economy, gays are destroying marriages, Nazis and Islamo Fascists are trying to steal our freedoms, Illegal Mexicans are living off our hard labor, Russian speaking population in Ukraine are a threat to our democracy, Chinese are stealing our jobs, and on top of all that lazy people who gave up their properties to banks or tax men and decided to sit on welfare at the expense of, presumably political experts who get to talk about them on television and the international bankers who are nice enough to bail them out.

Forum List

Back