White House Blames Republicans and Abbott

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
For illegals rushing the border and border control and guardsmen

Seriously? I'm interested to see the responses from the left on this one.

White House blames Republicans, Texas Gov. Abbott, after migrants attack Guard members, storm border

White House blames Republicans, Texas Gov. Abbott, after migrants attack Guard members, storm border

Biden and the democrats are fomenting a shooting war on the US/Mexico border in order to stop this invasion that they called for.

FJB

The all lies all the time administration. Protected by the slobbering MSM. You can't hate those journos enough.

The same MSM that believes Trump deserves to be mistreated and to have the system rigged against him, and openly says so.

It won't fly with voters. In fact, it probably makes it worse.

People want leaders who lead not point fingers. How are you going to sue to say Texas can't protect the border because it is a federal issue and then blame them for the border crossings?

It won't fly with voters. In fact, it probably makes it worse.

People want leaders who lead not point fingers. How are you going to sue to say Texas can't protect the border because it is a federal issue and then blame them for the border crossings?

I read that and actually shook my head. Someone is out of touch with reality

Many lefties flat out admit this.

The Dems have been fully compromised by flat out communists, and their usefull idiots are in overdrive.
We need to give them the gallon of milk, a block of processed cheese, and a loaf of bread to last them a month. If their lucky, that's what's gonna happen. The Bush's, Clinton's, and Obama's gonna be great!

7ac.jpg

Republicans are to blame.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
As long as Republicans refuse to vote on the legislation that is siting on Johnsons desk, you guys don't have ---- to say about immigration anywhere.

I thought Texass wanted to control their border with the military, is the Texass NG just a group of pussies? They ask for it and thought it would be a breeze....

Forum List

Back