Almighty God Condemns All Acts of Sexual Perversion.

Jude 1:7-Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Jude 1:15-To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

The solution and your only way to be free from all your sins, and demons is to, Believe in and on the Gospel , God is a spirit creator ,than sent you,his son, a man to die in your stead as your saviour, and to fully Repent, and be Baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins and ye shall receive the gift of the HolyGhost (salvation)(Acts2: 38; 17: 30,31)

Jude 1:7-Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Jude 1:15-To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

The solution and your only way to be free from all your sins, and demons is to, Believe in and on the Gospel , God is a spirit creator ,than sent you,his son, a man to die in your stead as your saviour, and to fully Repent, and be Baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins and ye shall receive the gift of the HolyGhost (salvation)(Acts2: 38; 17: 30,31)

What if it's halloween and her costume is the devil and you tie her to the bed to punish the fuck out of her vagina in the name of the Lord?

When Jesus was crusified, His death paid the price for all the sins of the world, and His Resurection is what makes Christianity the ONLY True religion in the WORLD!!!
Mohammad, or allah, or budah, or any other religous "guru"
could not even save themselves, let alone the rest of the world!
They are ALL still dead and buried....Jesus is the ONLY way we can get to Heaven (Acts 4: 12)
And for those of you that think homosexuals are "born" that way, that is a lie straight from the pit of hell! Anyone that spreads lies like that is Truly the Hateful one, and NOT a friend ...And I do not hate you or anyone else, so don't call me a homophobe!!! I love you enough to tell you the TRUTH !!!, NOT all the LIES that everyone rlse is spewing about homosexuality.......You were NOT born "gay" and it is NOT an "alternative lifestyle" to be a homosexual.....It is a perversion...That is why the Homosexual Lobby is pushing so hard, they are trying to make the rest of society think their "lifestyle" is on equal footing as normal Heterosexuality..

WOW!!! THANKS FOR HELPING ME POST ALL THOSE POSTS EXPOSING THE SICK ABOMINATION OF SEXUAL PERVERSION!! BEWARE!!! YOUR false god will not be happy with you!!!

What would a fictional messiah do about this fixation on sexual narcissism? I'm am little ambivalent here, who is the bigger nut case?

You know how your threads would be better GISYMS?

Post a verse you'd like to discuss. Then discuss it. Instead you bombard every thread you start with pages worth of randomly chosen verses mixed with unintelligible preaching that makes it impossible to participate in your thread.

Some friendly advice.

God has turned to my good what you ment for evil toward me!!! Ptl.

God has turned to my good what you ment for evil toward me!!! Ptl.

Well maybe he has. But only if you take my advice.

YES!! GOD HAS USED A "JACKASS" FOR HIS PURPOSE AND HE USED WHAT YOU MENT FOR EVIL AND USED IT TO HAVE THE VTRUTH POSTED ABOUT THE SICK ABOMINATION OF SEXUAL PERVERSION POSTED HERE!!!! Thanks again!

What about if you're fucking her in the ass, then you stick you're dirty dick in her mouth and face fuck her until her drunken friend wakes up from a blackout and you jizz in their hair while they make out?

Ever wonder what kind of people are sexual perverts??? Read oldschool's posts here!!! Ugly,demon inspired.

lol!!! So called "gay people" are sexual perverts as they live in the abomination of sexual pervesion!!! Duh!!!

okay so i'll repeat my first question again...

Are blowjobs okay?

if you are trying to live like an animal not a human created in the image of god!!!

Damn it took 39 posts to get an answer.

Have fun living your blowjobless life. I'll continue trying to prove to my future wife that she chose correctly by sacrificing everything for her.

And I will most definitely NOT be condemning anyone to hell the way that you do Jizzmys.

You go ahead and keep throwing the first stone asshole.

Forum List

Back