All the movies you must see

Dr. No (1962).jpg
Dr. No (1962)

Are you ready? Its that time once again whether I am ready or not and oh God am I so not ready for this.

I saw Somewhere in Time again last night. I love the time travel concept, except this movie was filled with 1970s schmaltz, and Chris Reeve epitomizes it. Jane Seymour was good to look at then, however.

Biggest romantic myths of the 1970s: That a woman could fall in love with you despite having almost no interaction beforehand. That a woman could act mysterious and non verbal and rebuffing, yet be madly in love with you. That a beautiful woman would fall in love with you at face value, without you having anything to offer.

Last edited:
When I remove a card from the deck because I rejected the movie or find beforehand that some of the content is unacceptable and offensive to me I will replace that card with a freshly made new one. So far, six cards removed and replaced with suggestions from movie lists here on this page, other pages or articles online. This has become intriguing as a game because what is drawn either matches up with the movie before it or something happening in my life.

:)

I made a list some months ago with about 250 movies that I must see and now I cant find the damn thing, so here I am trying to make a new list. What movies do I absolutely need to see if I haven't seen them yet? I like action comedy and scifi but I am willing to give most any film a good chance.
The original Footloose with Kevin bacon for one,skip the remake which needs to be called CRAPLOOSE.

Forum List

Back