All the movies you must see

Bronson was wooden as Bond.Unlike connery and Moore,i always got the sense he was not having fun while playing the role,that he didnt want to be there and was just going throuugh the motions of reading his lines.Craig was much better.I just did not like him for the part cause he looked too old with a receding hairline.
Charles Bronson would be as un-Bondlike as anyone imaginable.

Well, I guess Junior Samples would be less imaginable as Bond.

Last edited:
The Great Waldo Pepper (1975).jpg
The Great Waldo Pepper (1975)

Funny thing about this movie poster, it appears to be possibly the only one in existence because when you look on the IMDb site it shows the same folded poster image as the official movie representation. That means this poster is ultra rare. So, the chance is extremely small, but, perhaps, somewhere, out there, in some family home attic, is an unfolded poster waiting to be discovered.

Seriously though, I highly doubt it. AND... believe it or not, this same actual poster used on the IMDb site is for sale...

for a measly $350.00.

You tell me... whats right and whats wrong.

This might be the only one in existence.

My rule of thumb is that if the critics like something, I won’t. It rarely fails me. I do like movies with strong villains and also ones with multiple strong actors. Ensemble casts so to speak. For what it’s worth, in my opinion a movie can’t be good without a strong villain as a foil for the hero.

My rule of thumb is that if the critics like something, I won’t. It rarely fails me. I do like movies with strong villains and also ones with multiple strong actors. Ensemble casts so to speak. For what it’s worth, in my opinion a movie can’t be good without a strong villain as a foil for the hero.
I'm into the entertainment factor. If I get into the movie I will like it. If its a pain to watch I walk away.

I switched from watching movies on my 13x8 inch computer screen to my 6.5x2.75 inch smartphone and will continue till I get a new computer or large screen to connect to my phone.

Forum List

Back