Alert The Presses

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
An American woman has been separated from her child. After she savagely bit a man’s ear off.

Woman bites off ear of Chinese restaurant owner in dispute over food

Jade Anderson, 24, was upset with her order Thursday night at the China 1 restaurant in Mount Clemons, The Macomb Daily reported.

She pushed the owner’s son, threw her food on the floor, assaulted the owner’s wife and then attacked the owner when he tried to intervene, the paper reported Friday.

Another democrat in a violent mood.

She left her kid at home! Alone

An American woman has been separated from her child. After she savagely bit a man’s ear off.

Jade Anderson, 24, was upset with her order Thursday night at the China 1 restaurant in Mount Clemons, The Macomb Daily reported.

She pushed the owner’s son, threw her food on the floor, assaulted the owner’s wife and then attacked the owner when he tried to intervene, the paper reported Friday.

I haven't seen a white person do this yet. Why do black people get violent over a food order?

The lady was crazy, and the OP is a classic fallacy of false equivalency.

I haven't seen a white person do this yet. Why do black people get violent over a food order?
Wasn't it a white person who busted the McDonald's drive through window in that one clip that got attention a couple of years ago?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Christ. She sounds like a lunatic.

Who the bloody hell bites off someone's ear??

To bad the restaurant owner didn't beat the shit out of her.

Didn’t old mike Tyson bite off Holyfield’s ear? Boxers. Or do I mis remember that

Didn’t old mike Tyson bite off Holyfield’s ear? Boxers. Or do I mis remember that

You don't misremember. Tyson did bit Holyfield in the ear.

Tyson got banned from Professional boxing for that stunt.

Forum List

Back