Went to the doctor to get my MRI results, wouldn't you know it, the procedure she stated the results were from was NOT the procedure that I had done

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The doctor gives me the MRI results and says it isn't related to a brain aneurysm. She then tells me "they did the liquid injection into you which would show everything in the brain". The problem is they didn't inject me with anything at all when I had my MRI done. I tell her this and then say bluntly, "you have someone elses MRI clearly". She gets defensive of course but I insist I did NOT have any injection, I went through the MRI machine only without any injection.

Recall that I posted on here that for the second time when awaiting an MRI a person came in with an abrupt cancellation. Unheard of coincidences.

Here is where it gets more interesting as I am paranoid for obvious reasons. She insists I get a blood pressure test though my blood pressure has been low all of my life. I agree though I know the outcome.

The nurse comes in with the machine and places a clip on my left index finger and then presses down hard on it almost to make an impression of my fingerprint. Why? It is a simple monitor. Of course my blood pressure is low, much lower to her surprise than she expected.

When I arrived at the clinic there were two guys I presumed were undercovers,, one was right ahead of me the second behind me in line. They have been following me even when I went to the hospital over the years so I expect the Creepy Ones to be there wherever I go. I recall a nurse in the U.S being assaulted by a cop for not allowing them to get a patients blood without a warrant, she was assaulted by the cop for refusing, but like an honorable woman she held her ground.

We have NO such nurses in the Canadian system.

Even my wife saw this multiple times, including once when a car followed us even when I did a complete drive around the block and back to the starting position. My wife was convinced after seeing that. I have her on record acknowledging this and I won't let this eye witness evidence disappear.

It just adds more fears since they have piled on for years. I have little doubt they will try to frame me with something at some point in my life and I can't be silent. The threats over the years have been met with overt abuses against me.

I told the doctor that I am going to seek an MRI in the U.S with a reputable company once I sell my home.

America stop assisting these crazy East German sobs. Please. You don't realize what you are doing to your own reputation.

Last edited:
The doctor gives me the MRI results and says it isn't related to a brain aneurysm. She then tells me "they did the liquid injection into you which would show everything in the brain". The problem is they didn't inject me with anything at all when I had my MRI done. I tell her this and then say bluntly, "you have someone elses MRI clearly". She gets defensive of course but I insist I did NOT have any injection, I went through the MRI machine only without any injection.

Recall that I posted on here that for the second time when awaiting an MRI a person came in with an abrupt cancellation. Unheard of coincidences.

Here is where it gets more interesting as I am paranoid for obvious reasons. She insists I get a blood pressure test though my blood pressure has been low all of my life. I agree though I know the outcome.

The nurse comes in with the machine and places a clip on my left index finger and then presses down hard on it almost to make an impression of my fingerprint. Why? It is a simple monitor. Of course my blood pressure is low, much lower to her surprise than she expected.

When I arrived at the clinic there were two guys I presumed were undercovers,, one was right ahead of me the second behind me in line. They have been following me even when I went to the hospital over the years so I expect the Creepy Ones to be there wherever I go. I recall a nurse in the U.S being assaulted by a cop for not allowing them to get a patients blood without a warrant, she was assaulted by the cop for refusing, but like an honorable woman she held her ground.

Even my wife saw this multiple times, including once when a car followed us even when I did a complete drive around the block and back to the starting position. My wife was convinced after seeing that. I have her on record acknowledging this and I won't let this eye witness evidence disappear.

It just adds more fears since they have piled on for years. I have little doubt they will try to frame me with something at some point in my life and I can't be silent. The threats over the years have been met with overt abuses against me.

I told the doctor that I am going to seek an MRI in the U.S with a reputable company once I sell my home.

America stop assisting these crazy East German sobs. Please. You don't realize what you are doing to your own reputation.
You're making an issue over a simple blood pressure test and you want us to think it's the nurse who is crazy??

We've been over and over your personal issues a dozen times. You've created a reputation for yourself over accusations against the police and even public accusations against your poor suffering wife.

Tell us more about the suspected undercover agents before and after you in the line!

This isn't fake news.

Don't be a weak, Good Little German like Donald H and Luiza.

Whoa.

Who do we call in Canada for a welfare check?

Doctors often deny that side effects are from the meds they prescribed for you, even though they are well known.
No! The side effects are not well known, unless they are side effects that are well known and considered to be acceptable. There's no evidence of doctors denying side effects to any extent to which you're trying to fabricate.

Doctors often deny that side effects are from the meds they prescribed for you, even though they are well known.
She gave me a copy of my MRI report which suggests Gadolinium contrast medium was used in my MRI and that no aneurysm was found. The obvious problem is that no such liquid was used in MY MRI.

As I said before, the person who arrived as I was doing my MRI said he had been told to arrive that day, 6 in the morning, and the intake nurse said he was not scheduled. He somehow was able to get an MRI done. Unheard of in our medical system This suggests to me potential activities beyond the local police. At the very least, the OPP if their intention is to deny me proper treatment by gaslighting my results. They did the exact same with my torn bicep which lead to years of pain as it slowly healed and scarred up underneath.

I posted on here my suspicions that they would use HIS MRI instead of mine. I am confident that they did.

The Security Industrial Complex wants me dead or destroyed, by hook or crook. I am not in the most serious point ever in considering my option to go to the U.S as I need to have at the minimum proper healthcare.

What you Americans need to know, with G-d as my witness; that THIS is Canada that you are supporting. If it is happening to me here it will eventually happen to you in the U.S as you trust bigger, bloated government to control aspects of your life, your career, who you can date, even if you may have your health or freedom.

Trust me. I have NOTHING to gain by putting myself out here, it took me many years of silence. I cannot afford to be silent anymore.

Last edited:
If you were given a test by something clipped to your finger, it wasn't blood pressure. It was blood oxygenation.
Well, she said it was a blood pressure test and then said my results were extremely low. She placed that clip on my finger and a tightening band around my bicep which expanded.

Trust me. I have NOTHING to gain by putting myself out here, it took me many years of silence. I cannot afford to be silent anymore.
There's still your outstanding claim that government agents were ahead of you and behind you in a lineup!

I'm going to leave you alone to deal with that for now. I strongly suggest that you must!

She gave me a copy of my MRI report which suggests Gadolinium contrast medium was used in my MRI and that no aneurysm was found. The obvious problem is that no such liquid was used in MY MRI.

As I said before, the person who arrived as I was doing my MRI said he had been told to arrive that day, 6 in the morning, and the intake nurse said he was not scheduled. He somehow was able to get an MRI done. Unheard of in our medical system This suggests to me potential activities beyond the local police. At the very least, the OPP if their intention is to deny me proper treatment by gaslighting my results. They did the exact same with my torn bicep which lead to years of pain as it slowly healed and scarred up underneath.

I posted on here my suspicions that they would use HIS MRI instead of mine. I am confident that they did.

The Security Industrial Complex wants me dead or destroyed, by hook or crook. I am not in the most serious point ever in considering my option to go to the U.S as I need to have at the minimum proper healthcare.

What you Americans need to know, with G-d as my witness; that THIS is Canada that you are supporting. If it is happening to me here it will eventually happen to you in the U.S as you trust bigger, bloated government to control aspects of your life, your career, who you can date, even if you may have your health or freedom.

I believe what you are telling us re your medical experience. But I am curious--okay nosy--when it comes to things like this. Why do you believe your government is after you?

Blood pressure can be taken on the fingers but is not reliably accurate.
The squeezing of my finger is what plays in my mind. When you go through so much over time, you suspect the unexpected. I don't want to have to be suspicious, but in the past when I have had the clip on my finger, it was simply attached, not squeezed after it was placed.

The squeezing of my finger is what plays in my mind. When you go through so much over time, you suspect the unexpected. I don't want to have to be suspicious, but in the past when I have had the clip on my finger, it was simply attached, not squeezed after it was placed.
True. Blood oxygen sensors are just placed rather gently on the fingertip.

Forum List

Back