Biden without a path to victory? “Inflation still the top financial concern”

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This is from C-SPAN this morning,

IMG_2729.jpeg

Why do Biden supporters keep touting a “red hot economy” or a “booming stock market” yet most working class Americans are struggling.

Surely Biden cannot have a path to victory. A lot of folks who voted for Biden in 2020 are going to vote for Trump in 2024. Due to economic reasons

View attachment 950440

Why do Biden supporters keep touting a “red hot economy” or a “booming stock market” yet most working class Americans are struggling.

Surely Biden cannot have a path to victory. A lot of folks who voted for Biden in 2020 are going to vote for Trump in 2024. Due to economic reasons
The path to 270 goes through the same states it did in 2020 and 2016.
Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin are the three linchpins.

View attachment 950440

Well, its not a red hot economy, to be sure.

However, the DOW hit 40k this past week and that is a good thing, regardless of who is President.

Plus, the President doesn't affect the stock market. Just ask the left. They'll tell you.

View attachment 950440

The two are not at odds with each other. You're onto something!
Probably but certainly not because the working class has awoken to find that the American way has stolen their piece of the great American pie!

In simple terms, you need to cut yourself a switch and take Trump and Biden out behind the woodpile!

Besides, the numbers look grim for 'The Shuffler', but he does have a path to victory. At least, right now he does.

Sleepy Joe's plan to remain in power is simple. VP Kamala will refuse to certify the election results, and rule that Trump is ineligible as an "insurrectionist".

As a result, BIden will be re-installed as he will have finished in 2nd place in the race.

~~~~~~
Indeed, and it appears that Biden is in trouble within each of the states you mentioned.

View attachment 950440

Because the typical Biden voter doesn't think for themselves, but swallows the propaganda they are spoon fed.

~~~~~~
Indeed, and it appears that Biden is in trouble within each of the states you mentioned.
Right now, it's dead even. And I'm sorry, that does not bode well for Trump. If people were that fed up with Biden, Trump would be way ahead. Which means each candidate will get a bump after their convention and then the race will tighten.
1716399379014.png

1716399422134.png

1716399469533.png

Code:
~~~
[QUOTE="JackOfNoTrades, post: 34533094, member: 72762"]
Right now, it's dead even. And I'm sorry, that does not bode well for Trump. If people were that fed up with Biden, Trump would be way ahead. Which means each candidate will get a bump after their convention and then the race will tighten.
[ATTACH type="full" alt="1716399379014.png"]950449[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type="full" alt="1716399422134.png"]950451[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type="full" alt="1716399469533.png"]950452[/ATTACH]
[/QUOTE]
~~~

Sign of Trouble in the Blue States? Biden Gets Mocked Over Sparsely Attended Event​

I asked this question about Joe Biden's visit to New Hampshire on Tuesday: why is Biden going there right in the middle of the campaign when New Hampshire should be a state that he shouldn't even be worrying about? It hasn't gone red since Al Gore ran in 2000.

As the NH Journal observed, there were more Trump folks who had been lined up along the road outside against Biden than people inside.
But comparing it to bingo wasn't exactly fair, the NH Journal noted, because bingo was actually fun.

Commentary:
Guess they're still procticing socoal distancing in New Ham[shire...
This is worse than hiding in the basement like last time
Joseph Goebels would have a hard time pumping up a crowd for Biden these days
The biased Media spin is: “Small crowds are a sign of moderation and decency. Large, enthusiastic crowds - like Trump attracts - are a disturbing sign of incipient Hitlerian and Fascism!!!”
In the end, the W.H. press had to issue 9 updates and modify what Joey said in one speech.

Code:
~~~
[QUOTE="JackOfNoTrades, post: 34533094, member: 72762"]
[ATTACH type="full" alt="1716399379014.png"]950449[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type="full" alt="1716399422134.png"]950451[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type="full" alt="1716399469533.png"]950452[/ATTACH]
[/QUOTE]
~~~

Sign of Trouble in the Blue States? Biden Gets Mocked Over Sparsely Attended Event​

I asked this question about Joe Biden's visit to New Hampshire on Tuesday: why is Biden going there right in the middle of the campaign when New Hampshire should be a state that he shouldn't even be worrying about? It hasn't gone red since Al Gore ran in 2000.

As the NH Journal observed, there were more Trump folks who had been lined up along the road outside against Biden than people inside.
But comparing it to bingo wasn't exactly fair, the NH Journal noted, because bingo was actually fun.

Commentary:
Guess they're still procticing socoal distancing in New Ham[shire...
This is worse than hiding in the basement like last time
Joseph Goebels would have a hard time pumping up a crowd for Biden these days
The biased Media spin is: “Small crowds are a sign of moderation and decency. Large, enthusiastic crowds - like Trump attracts - are a disturbing sign of incipient Hitlerian and Fascism!!!”
In the end, the W.H. press had to issue 9 updates and modify what Joey said in one speech.

I live in one of the towns that Biden visited yesterday. Drive the route past the VFW to the gym every day. Damn, there were a lot of bussed in trolls with their signs out. It was actually kind of funny and I'll bet Biden got a laugh out of it.

Those myriad of signs this morning around town???? Nowhere to be found. :auiqs.jpg:As are Trump signs around town.
Again, I would have thought after 2020 you would have learned that the ability to gather large crowds does not translate into electoral popularity. :)
1716402948311.png

Well, its not a red hot economy, to be sure.

However, the DOW hit 40k this past week and that is a good thing, regardless of who is President.

Plus, the President doesn't affect the stock market. Just ask the left. They'll tell you.
Is it good? Seems to me there's a correlation between HIGH AS FUCK PRICES and HIGH AS FUCK stock market.

View attachment 950440

Either Biden won't be the nominee or we'll be under Martial Law and no elections just like Ukraine

I live in one of the towns that Biden visited yesterday. Drive the route past the VFW to the gym every day. Damn, there were a lot of bussed in trolls with their signs out. It was actually kind of funny and I'll bet Biden got a laugh out of it.

Those myriad of signs this morning around town???? Nowhere to be found. :auiqs.jpg:As are Trump signs around town.
Again, I would have thought after 2020 you would have learned that the ability to gather large crowds does not translate into electoral popularity. :)
View attachment 950477
Vegas had Biden +2 just before the Coangelo Bragg Fiasco, Trump now +17

View attachment 950440

If Biden wins PA, MI, and WI, he will win the election.

Forum List

Back