AG James files judgment in Westchester, placing liens on Trump properties in fraud action

He has not saved himself. Fighting hundreds of millions in fines, thirteen liens in the next two months, four criminal trials, and an electorate learning more every day what a shit ass criminal is out Trump. :)

He has not saved himself. Fighting hundreds of millions in fines, thirteen liens in the next two months, four criminal trials, and an electorate learning more every day what a shit ass criminal is out Trump. :)
What were those numbers last month, slow donkey. Keep on posting them, they are trending down and that is good for America.

Xi saw that his American Progressive Flying Monkeys, aka the democrat Party are hemorrhaging black, legal Latinos, Jews, Muslims; even worse, the more they persecute Trump the more independents flip over to Trump

I think he called Obama and told Obama to make Letita stop

oh i forgot about that one....that's the one that even MSDNC said was a nothing burger and weak
You got it wrong. They said it is a slam dunk conviction. He will not go to jail, I think, but he will be a felon. So good, so right. And fined! I wonder if he would have to do community service in an orange jumper.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back