AG James files judgment in Westchester, placing liens on Trump properties in fraud action

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023

AG James files judgment in Westchester, placing liens on Trump properties in fraud action​

David McKay Wilson
Rockland/Westchester Journal News

Regardless what people say, the process is onerous.

As Donald Trump eyes a Monday deadline to post an appeal bond in his civil fraud case, state Attorney General Letitia James has registered the judgment with the Westchester County clerk, setting up the framework for James to seize Trump properties in Westchester if she decides to do so.

Two of Trump’s iconic properties — the Seven Springs mansion estate and Trump National Golf Course — are among James’ possible targets.

I gather she is going to try to get the last orange penny possible.

AG James files judgment in Westchester, placing liens on Trump properties in fraud action​

David McKay Wilson

As Donald Trump eyes a Monday deadline to post an appeal bond in his civil fraud case, state Attorney General Letitia James has registered the judgment with the Westchester County clerk, setting up the framework for James to seize Trump properties in Westchester if she decides to do so.

Two of Trump’s iconic properties — the Seven Springs mansion estate and Trump National Golf Course — are among James’ possible targets.

You would be well advised to keep up with the news and not post BS from two days ago. James isn't seizing anything for at least ten days and likely not then, slow donkey.

David McKay Wilson

And you believe all of this.

Keep it up. The more you believe these "resources", the higher President Trump's numbers go!

David McKay Wilson

Dated the 23rd....

derpamine.jpg

Honest to God, when I see pictures of Leticia James and that smiling shot of Ergodan I am quite literally filled with revulsion and disgust.
What absolute slime...using their positions to promote their sick TDS compulstion.
They should both be removed from office.
And I'm NOT alone.
Tissue?

Forum List

Back