Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump

Looks like they are grinding, ever so slowly forward as always, to me. It could go to trial, appeal, maybe to the Supreme Court. Who knows. I am pretty sure, the outcome will not be settled on this or any other political message board, as it grinds slowly forward.
Yet you already cheer for your hoped outcomes.

Makes your reference to the process said king kamayamaya horseshit.

Lil guy.

Yup. All I care about is that, if they do indict, they have their shit together and it's air tight. Otherwise, we move on.

The real problems this country faces right now are far bigger than him. That's the way it's been since Escalator Day.

So Mac, how come you Nazis were so scared of the Affidavit being released?

And does releasing it mean Bruce won't get that spot on the federal bench after all?

Looks like they are grinding, ever so slowly forward as always, to me. It could go to trial, appeal, maybe to the Supreme Court. Who knows. I am pretty sure, the outcome will not be settled on this or any other political message board, as it grinds slowly forward.
Gee no kidding Wally? You mean users of message boards don’t settle the pressing political issues of our time? Who knew? :dunno:

Oberfuhrer? You need to go back to Germany. You guys lost years before I was born.
Right - but why DID the Nazi fuck fight so hard to keep it from being released?

You and Skews, vomiting out what KOS told you, claim that this is "real bad for Trump." Yet the little Nazi turd Garland knew what is in it - why did he fight against releasing it?

Unless like the warrant itself - it exposes you Nazis as simply tampering with the 2024 election?

And its, been apoarant he's had to do this for made up bullshit reasons from the left.

Fucking old.

Lil guy.
Sounds like legal trouble to me. He is not being staked to an ant hill. He might go to court. He'll be alright. You know how good he is at choosing lawyers. Only the best people, right?

Sounds like legal trouble to me. He is not being staked to an ant hill. He might go to court. He'll be alright. You know how good he is at choosing lawyers. Only the best people, right?
The FBI was busted for framing him. Same people invaded house. If you are OK with this then don't fling that horseshit around saying you prefer country over politician cause actions don't match the pretty words.

Yet you already cheer for your hoped outcomes.

Makes your reference to the process said king kamayamaya horseshit.

Lil guy.
Have I mentioned an outcome, predicted jail time, disgrace, or doom for him? Sure, everything looks darkest before going totally black, but buck, fella. This ain't his first rodeo, and he did choose to keep government documents, some classified at a very high level, as could be damaging the US Government. Nobody planted evidence and from what I understand it was one of his own people that squealed on him again. Life goes on, and it ain't over till the last gavel comes down. That is my prediction on outcome. Get some popcorn. Watch the show.

Have I mentioned an outcome, predicted jail time, disgrace, or doom for him? Sure, everything looks darkest before going totally black, but buck, fella. This ain't his first rodeo, and he did choose to keep government documents, some classified at a very high level, as could be damaging the US Government. Nobody planted evidence and from what I understand it was one of his own people that squealed on him again. Life goes on, and it ain't over till the last gavel comes down. That is my prediction on outcome. Get some popcorn. Watch the show.
Why do you ignore all the evidence n keep with bulletpoint a POLITICIAN gave you?

Cause you spoon up the horseshit n dig in to cheer people over fair process.

Fella.

Gee no kidding Wally? You mean users of message boards don’t settle the pressing political issues of our time? Who knew? :dunno:
People get upset, as if they had the answer, when all they have is opinion, while wasting energy and anger on anybody that could have a different view, as if winning a point on the board (where you are not in front of a Judge) made a difference in the court. It doesn't. Just like Rudy talking on the courthouse steps, instead of in the courtroom, didn't make a difference.

Why do you ignore all the evidence n keep with bulletpoint a POLITICIAN gave you?

Cause you spoon up the horseshit n dig in to cheer people over fair process.

Fella.
The process will work out fair, one way or the other. I do not know any politicians in high office and haven't for a couple of years. I just read the internet, same as you and watch some NEWSNATION to avoid getting caught up in the partisan bullshit.

The process will work out fair, one way or the other. I do not know any politicians in high office and haven't for a couple of years. I just read the internet, same as you and watch some NEWSNATION to avoid getting caught up in the partisan bullshit.
As you cheer for a side.

Got it.

People get upset, as if they had the answer, when all they have is opinion, while wasting energy and anger on anybody that could have a different view, as if winning a point on the board (where you are not in front of a Judge) made a difference in the court. It doesn't. Just like Rudy talking on the courthouse steps, instead of in the courtroom, didn't make a difference.
Gee, Wally. No kidding, huh? That’s rough.

1661550507277.gif

Forum List

Back