Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump

Yup. All I care about is that, if they do indict, they have their shit together and it's air tight. Otherwise, we move on.

The real problems this country faces right now are far bigger than him. That's the way it's been since Escalator Day.
Trump’s agenda addressed those bigger problems

But he was a washington outsider with an alpha male personality

And fake Tweeners could not stand the disruption of the business as usual routine

This is a criminal investigation. The FBI has cause to believe that there have been multiple violations of federal law. That law calls for fines and/or imprisonment. And they believe the “fruits of crime” will be found at “PREMISES”—otherwise known as Mar-a-Lago.

Does that sound like enough to get measured for an orange jumpsuit?

It's been three weeks since the raid!!

US4CC.meme.Axel_Foley - Oath_of_Office.png

As you cheer for a side.

Got it.
Tell ya what. I will cheer for justice or if he wins, will congratulate him on his outcome. That is as good as I can do. Things like this have to be settled in the courts. I am no legal scholar and neither are you. Most people posting are posting based on whether they like trump or don't like trump. I do not claim to be different. I don't like or approve of him. Big surprise, eh? I will respect the outcome. Will you?

Hey, Wally! You forgot the word “allegedly.” Oops.
lol. You don't want me to try to name all the stuff he has "allegedly" done. It's Friday. This place usually settles down to people' favorite music, Morts latest and greatest, and whatever customer or employee Quasar has pissed off. I don't want to set the tone, here.

Yup. All I care about is that, if they do indict, they have their shit together and it's air tight. Otherwise, we move on.

The real problems this country faces right now are far bigger than him. That's the way it's been since Escalator Day.

The real problems this country faces right now is you, and those of your ilk.

You've waged war against our Constitution for decades, and now we are at the point that those of us who support government of the people either take up arms against you, or let the Republic vanish from the face of the earth forever.

The execution order unsealing the affidavit can be found here. The letter from the DOJ explaining the reasoning behind redactions is here. The heavily redacted list of requested redactions is here. And finally, the affidavit itself is here. And that affidavit wastes no time in making clear that this is a serious matter:

And when it comes to the conclusion, the document is even more harsh:

That’s far from all that’s still visible, and still incredibly damning for Donald Trump.

When it comes to the statutory authority behind the affidavit, the FBI goes immediately to the heart of concerns:

This is a criminal investigation. The FBI has cause to believe that there have been multiple violations of federal law. That law calls for fines and/or imprisonment. And they believe the “fruits of crime” will be found at “PREMISES”—otherwise known as Mar-a-Lago.

Does that sound like enough to get measured for an orange jumpsuit?

Hold on for another paragraph.
And now this:

1661551967679.png

The real problems this country faces right now is you, and those of your ilk.

You've waged war against our Constitution for decades, and now we are at the point that those of us who support government of the people either take up arms against you, or let the Republic vanish from the face of the earth forever.
Are you like this in real life?

It couldn't happen to a nicer, more deserving guy. I'm sure. Good luck to the Department of Justice, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and God Bless the United States of America, as they seek to protect our country from those that would go against our laws and traditions for personal benefit or advantage.
It's quite telling to see all those MAGA-members here that are totally cool with the misuse and theft of classified material.

Forum List

Back