Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump

I do believe that you believe that.

If you mean what you post here...

I love what Matt Vespa wrote;

{There’s no smoking gun here; Trump isn’t even mentioned in the affidavit in a way that gives the impression that he was targeted for criminal acts. All it did was bolster the argument that an over-politicized goon squad at the FBI and DOJ ransacked Trump’s home as a warning to Trump to stay at home in 2024. Federal agents have threatened those who might paint the Biden White House negatively. This raid is a Trump-media-DOJ story. The point is if there were something genuinely criminal—we would have known about it by now; the same applied to the Russian collusion hoax. }

Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump​

Cracking Up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Laughing Rofl GIF - Laughing Rofl Lol - Discover & Share GIFs
Cracking Up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Yup. All I care about is that, if they do indict, they have their shit together and it's air tight. Otherwise, we move on.

The real problems this country faces right now are far bigger than him. That's the way it's been since Escalator Day.
"The real problems this country faces right now"

I think the MAGAtards are worse since Fat Donnie lost. Especially on this site.

Tell ya what. I will cheer for justice or if he wins, will congratulate him on his outcome. That is as good as I can do. Things like this have to be settled in the courts. I am no legal scholar and neither are you. Most people posting are posting based on whether they like trump or don't like trump. I do not claim to be different. I don't like or approve of him. Big surprise, eh? I will respect the outcome. Will you?
you can cheer for whoever you want, however you want. just own it.

don't shovel horseshit about country over party as you dive in headfirst to a party that has been weaponized.

"The real problems this country faces right now"

I think the MAGAtards are worse since Fat Donnie lost. Especially on this site.
Yeah, this is only accelerating. The walls of the alternate universe are still getting thicker, and the rubes are getting more aggressive.

Who knows what shit they're consuming in their "news" universe. They're essentially feral at this point.

The execution order unsealing the affidavit can be found here. The letter from the DOJ explaining the reasoning behind redactions is here. The heavily redacted list of requested redactions is here. And finally, the affidavit itself is here. And that affidavit wastes no time in making clear that this is a serious matter:

And when it comes to the conclusion, the document is even more harsh:

That’s far from all that’s still visible, and still incredibly damning for Donald Trump.

When it comes to the statutory authority behind the affidavit, the FBI goes immediately to the heart of concerns:

This is a criminal investigation. The FBI has cause to believe that there have been multiple violations of federal law. That law calls for fines and/or imprisonment. And they believe the “fruits of crime” will be found at “PREMISES”—otherwise known as Mar-a-Lago.

Does that sound like enough to get measured for an orange jumpsuit?

Hold on for another paragraph.
This fuking idiot 🤷🏿‍♂️😂

Have I mentioned an outcome, predicted jail time, disgrace, or doom for him? Sure, everything looks darkest before going totally black, but buck, fella. This ain't his first rodeo, and he did choose to keep government documents, some classified at a very high level, as could be damaging the US Government. Nobody planted evidence and from what I understand it was one of his own people that squealed on him again. Life goes on, and it ain't over till the last gavel comes down. That is my prediction on outcome. Get some popcorn. Watch the show.
These mucks around here have the patience of a jumping biting flea. You're asking way too much of them.

The execution order unsealing the affidavit can be found here. The letter from the DOJ explaining the reasoning behind redactions is here. The heavily redacted list of requested redactions is here. And finally, the affidavit itself is here. And that affidavit wastes no time in making clear that this is a serious matter:

And when it comes to the conclusion, the document is even more harsh:

That’s far from all that’s still visible, and still incredibly damning for Donald Trump.

When it comes to the statutory authority behind the affidavit, the FBI goes immediately to the heart of concerns:

This is a criminal investigation. The FBI has cause to believe that there have been multiple violations of federal law. That law calls for fines and/or imprisonment. And they believe the “fruits of crime” will be found at “PREMISES”—otherwise known as Mar-a-Lago.

Does that sound like enough to get measured for an orange jumpsuit?

Hold on for another paragraph.
Yes that's the biggest pile of "damning" black outs I've ever seen. BAHAHAHAHA!!! :auiqs.jpg:

15 altogether.A couple of Fender Jazz, a couple of Ibanez, Yamaha and Wilcox, G&L, Music Man...a few more.

Cool.

Recently got an America Ultra Stratocaster HSS. The neck profile is taking some getting used to. Modern D is what Fender calls it. I've spent most of my time on a Gibson Les Paul Standard - 1986 that I put a Seymour Duncan Jazz Master on the neck and SD Crunch Master on the bridge. Anyway, Gibson has a classic C neck, the D is a little bulky feeling. Still the grease bucket on the Strat is great when going to the bridge, it turns the neck back on so you don't end up with mud.

There are quite a few players here.

God Bless the United States of America, as they seek to protect our country from those that would go against our laws and traditions for personal benefit or advantage.

Damn. Do you know you just made the perfect case to impeach JOE BIDEN for illegally abandoning and empowering MILLIONS of illegals to invade us, his FIRST duty to protect, while ILLEGALLY forgiving school debt owed by millions to the tune of about 500 billion dollars while 1 in 6 are now close to having their power shut off due to HIS energy policies?

Good luck. If it were to turn out just, let the chips fall where they may. This is the benefit of being independent. I get to care about the welfare of the country, instead of some politician.

The idea that you morons think Trump is dumb enough to keep illegal documents at Mar-a-Lago is hilarious,he knows how dems operate.

Forum List

Back