According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

Was Barry a dictator when he killed Osama?

OBL was not a high ranking head of state , big difference...

No war has been declared here, no need for Congress.

Trump not only declared war, he did so in direct violation of the WPA

~S~

Go get CRANKED, Skippy. There has been no official declaration of war on OUR side as of last night, Iran has been declaring war for 40 years, and OBL was a global terrorist. Soleimani was a global terrorist. That is all that matters when someone is killing your people. In fact, Bin Laden was zero threat to us and not attacking any interest of ours at all when we killed him. Far less than Soleimani. Soleimani and Iran have been attacking us regularly.

We are at one of the most critical turning points in modern world history, and whether or not we will be able to avoid World War 3 will come down to a handful of key decisions that Donald Trump will make over the next few days.
Iran Warns That Israel Will Be Bombed If Trump Responds To The Missile Attack On U.S. Bases In Iraq

upload_2020-1-8_8-0-42.png

War is (Still) a Racket:

Major U.S. Military Contractors Stand to Reap Huge Windfalls from Escalation of Conflict with Iran - Global Research

"CEOs of major U.S. military contractors stand to reap huge windfalls from the escalation of conflict with Iran. This was evident in the immediate aftermath of the U.S. assassination of a top Iranian military official last week.

"As soon as the news reached financial markets, these companies’ share prices spiked, inflating the value of their executives’ stock-based pay...."

"Northrop Grumman executives saw the biggest increase in the value of their stocks after the U.S. airstrike that killed Qasem Suleimani on January 2.

"Shares in the B-2 bomber maker rose 5.43 percent by the end of trading the following day.

"Wesley Bush, who turned Northrop Grumman’s reins over to Kathy Warden last year, held 251,947 shares of company stock in various trusts as of his final SEC Form 4 filing in May 2019. (Companies must submit these reports when top executives and directors buy and sell company stock.)

"Assuming Bush is still sitting on that stockpile, he saw the value grow by $4.9 million to a total of $94.5 million last Friday."

MSNBC Amplified Fake News That Iranian Attack Had Killed 30 U.S. Soldiers

Well, whatta yah know....................

During the Iranian missile attack on U.S. air bases in Iraq, MSNBC amplified a fake news claim by Iranian state media that the air assault had killed 30 U.S. troops.

Huh? did Iran or did Iran not....make that claim?

I just saw this one though lol JJust posted it.

Photographs show remains of Iranian missiles that landed close to the Ayn al-Assad Air Base during the attack last night having possibly been shot down.
Photographs Show Iranian Missiles Used to Attack U.S. Base

War is (Still) a Racket:

Major U.S. Military Contractors Stand to Reap Huge Windfalls from Escalation of Conflict with Iran - Global Research

"CEOs of major U.S. military contractors stand to reap huge windfalls from the escalation of conflict with Iran. This was evident in the immediate aftermath of the U.S. assassination of a top Iranian military official last week.

"As soon as the news reached financial markets, these companies’ share prices spiked, inflating the value of their executives’ stock-based pay...."

"Northrop Grumman executives saw the biggest increase in the value of their stocks after the U.S. airstrike that killed Qasem Suleimani on January 2.

"Shares in the B-2 bomber maker rose 5.43 percent by the end of trading the following day.

"Wesley Bush, who turned Northrop Grumman’s reins over to Kathy Warden last year, held 251,947 shares of company stock in various trusts as of his final SEC Form 4 filing in May 2019. (Companies must submit these reports when top executives and directors buy and sell company stock.)

"Assuming Bush is still sitting on that stockpile, he saw the value grow by $4.9 million to a total of $94.5 million last Friday."
$150 Billion of Obama Bucks, plus 20% of our Uranium went to Russia to help build Iran's ICBM and Nuclear Weapons Capability, to pay Russia to build Obama Bombs for Iran.

fake god allah will not be able to save Obama Bin Lying from Hell on Judgment Day. He'll be burning in Hell with Hitler, General Salami, your dead daddy Al Baghdadi, and Osama Bin Laden.

15 missiles, and we suffered NO casualties...

Now I can see why the Democrats like Iran...

They are as dangerous as a bunch of Liberals armed with dildos!!!
Ollie Assburn could not help The Unholy Ayatollah Assahollah guide The Obama Bombs Iran Paid Russia for with Obama Bucks to kill any American Soldiers. Yet Democrats were hoping for exactly that.

Ollie Assburn also could not protect Osama Bin Laden, Al Baghdadi, or General Salami from the flames of Hell.

So much for Ollie Assburn being "GREAT"!

Are you aware the US massacred 25 Iraqi troops? This is why they rioted at the embassy. Get informed!

Why would Iran attack us for killing Iraqis?
You idiot. You dummies complain about a little protest outside the embassy, but ignore the fact it was in retaliation of the US massacring 25 Iraqi militia.
If this is news to you, you have to admit you are uninformed.

I've asked you several times and you've failed to answer.
Why would Iran bomb US interests for killing Iraqis?

I want to see the link that says US forces massacred 25 Iragi militia. I think that is total, 100% BULLSHIT! Iran is attacking us cuz we killed their general.

Yeah...but I like badgering the dumbshit to see if he responds with something I can ridicule.

you just keep ending up with shit on your face when you do since you refuse to look at the evidence he posts.LOL you are as bad as the brainwashed sheep here at USMB who run off from facts that the party they are in love with, wheter it be the dems or repubs,ignroing they are one in the same so much in denial mode that they are wrong,you're the same.lol

More blood on Dumb Don’s hands.

it's not him --------------------we know blaming him feels really good to cucks but DEEP STATE DEEEP STATE DEEP STATE LET THAT SINK IN

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-8_9-4-25.png
    upload_2020-1-8_9-4-25.png
    115 KB · Views: 24
Why would Iran attack us for killing Iraqis?
You idiot. You dummies complain about a little protest outside the embassy, but ignore the fact it was in retaliation of the US massacring 25 Iraqi militia.

I want to see the link that says US forces massacred 25 Iragi militia. I think that is total, 100% BULLSHIT! Iran is attacking us cuz we killed their general.

Yeah...but I like badgering the dumbshit to see if he responds with something I can ridicule.

you just keep ending up with shit on your face when you do since you refuse to look at the evidence he posts.LOL you are as bad as the brainwashed sheep here at USMB who run off from facts that the party they are in love with, wheter it be the dems or repubs,ignroing they are one in the same so much in denial mode that they are wrong,you're the same.lol

You still think this whole mess started with the killing of Solemani.
Talk about being a dumbass.....

denial mode from the troll as always.LOL

denial mode from the troll as always.LOL

Denial of what?

Kill. Kill. Kill.
Yes, Iran has murdered hundreds of Americans.
:dig:
and you also think the CIA is not ab evil organization and does not go around and start wars in other countries as well i am sure.comedy gold.:lmao::laughing0301:
So how’d Trump get Iran to attack us?

wow you are way dumber than I thought, do you have have alzheimers diseace or soemthing? have you already forgotten he PROVOKED them by MURDERING a general in violation of the UN? obviously so.LOL

It wasn't a violation you Iran sympathizing asshat.....he was a listed terrorist responsible for killing
U.S. citizens......

here,.take this rag so you can wipe the shit off your face in embarrassment knowing i handed your ass to you on a platter.:abgg2q.jpg:

dont take being checkmated too badly.:itsok:

Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani 636
Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani - Craig Murray

". . . Let us now move on to the next lie, which is being widely repeated, this time originated by Donald Trump, that Soleimani was responsible for the “deaths of hundreds, if not thousands, of Americans”. This lie has been parroted by everybody, Republicans and Democrats alike.

Really? Who were they? When and where? While the Bethlehem Doctrine allows you to kill somebody because they might be going to attack someone, sometime, but you don’t know who or when, there is a reasonable expectation that if you are claiming people have already been killed you should be able to say who and when.

The truth of the matter is that if you take every American killed including and since 9/11, in the resultant Middle East related wars, conflicts and terrorist acts, well over 90% of them have been killed by Sunni Muslims financed and supported out of Saudi Arabia and its gulf satellites, and less than 10% of those Americans have been killed by Shia Muslims tied to Iran.. . ."

Iran says they will attack inside the US and Hezbolla will attack Israel if the US responds.

They love their rhetoric!

THIS JUST IN: Not one American killed in the Iranian attack.
But Trump will nuke Iran anyway for general purposes, and you will dutifully support him.

yep yep and yep,they are as bad as the what did you always call Obozo? the obamanites ot something? they are as loony as them.LOL

Kill. Kill. Kill.
Yes, Iran has murdered hundreds of Americans.
and you also think the CIA is not ab evil organization and does not go around and start wars in other countries as well i am sure.comedy gold.:lmao::laughing0301:
So how’d Trump get Iran to attack us?

wow you are way dumber than I thought, do you have have alzheimers diseace or something? have you already forgotten he PROVOKED them by MURDERING a general in violation of the UN? obviously so.LOL
Did you forget the American deaths this general masterminded ? Hey, if he thought that he was safe coming into Iraq where American blood sweat and tears were shed, then he was the idiot for such a move. If any terrorist thinks that they can walk around in Iraq like they are taking some kind of walk through the tulip's, then they are highly mistaken. When we leave Iraq, then they might get away with it, but only when we leave. Until then they best stay in their country where they are protected.

— Charlotte Clymer️‍ (@cmclymer) January 3, 2020

A New Yorker article from 2013 also points out that the U.S. actually worked with Soleimani "to help the United States destroy their mutual enemy, the Taliban." That lasted until former President George W. Bush declared Iran part of his "Axis of Evil" in the Middle East."

Denial of what?

that Iran only bombed the american bases cause of asshole trumps actions dumbshit.LOL

you been listening way too much to what the corporate controlled media like the blind sheep you are.

i get sick of posting this just to watch it go cowardly ignored by sheep like you cause you cant handle the truth that our fucking government as they ALWAYS FUCKING DO,started this war.

Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani 636
Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani - Craig Murray

". . . Let us now move on to the next lie, which is being widely repeated, this time originated by Donald Trump, that Soleimani was responsible for the “deaths of hundreds, if not thousands, of Americans”. This lie has been parroted by everybody, Republicans and Democrats alike.

Really? Who were they? When and where? While the Bethlehem Doctrine allows you to kill somebody because they might be going to attack someone, sometime, but you don’t know who or when, there is a reasonable expectation that if you are claiming people have already been killed you should be able to say who and when.

The truth of the matter is that if you take every American killed including and since 9/11, in the resultant Middle East related wars, conflicts and terrorist acts, well over 90% of them have been killed by Sunni Muslims financed and supported out of Saudi Arabia and its gulf satellites, and less than 10% of those Americans have been killed by Shia Muslims tied to Iran.. . ."

Last edited:
that Iran only bombed the american bases cause of asshole trumps actions dumbshit.LOL

President Trump only whacked Soleimani because Soleimani whacked the American contractor.

Not a dumb action at all.

Did Soleimani really think that he would get away with it?

Forum List

Back