According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

How dare we retaliate for attacking our embassy?!
Nobody was killed
You're not well informed, are you
Im talking about us you fucking moron.
Your president can handle this without loss of american life. He isnt interested in fighting them on their terms
Really? He already fucked up a great deal with Iran that was working, he got impeached, said he would bomb the shit out of them and get their oil, so here we are. And "Trump can handle this?" Are you out of your damn mind?
Shitforbrains.

Iran is violating the deal
Do you have any idea just how fucking stupid you are? Did you even read your own link? et the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) recently stated that it could not verify that Iran was “fully implementing the agreement” by not engaging in activities that would allow it to make a nuclear explosive device. Yukiya Amano of the IAEA told Reuters that when it comes to inspections, which are stipulated in Section T of the agreement, “our tools are limited.” Amano continued to say: “In other sections, for example, Iran has committed to submit declarations, place their activities under safeguards or ensure access by us. But in Section T, I don’t see any (such commitment).”

The (IAEA) stated that it could not verify that Iran was "fully implementing the agreement." Is your brain capable of interpreting that statement from your own link? You aren't just grossly stupid, you're a liar too.

I know he is so fucking stupid I am done with him.Not surprising he proved himself wrong with his OWN link,he has alzheimers diseace,he had to ask me earlier WHY did Iran attack the bases.I am seriously i am not making this stuff up. :abgg2q.jpg::lmao:
The only thing proven is you’re a pussy coward.

Iran didn't hurt a single American. This was saving face.
If our guys did not get hurt...then I am all for getting out of there and let them bicker amongst themselves. If even one of our soldiers was hurt..that's another story.

No soldiers were hurt so this needs to end and have them get out of there indeed.
You’d fit perfect into one of the morons who let Hitler take the Rhine to show what pussys the French and English are.

Iran didn't hurt a single American. This was saving face.
If our guys did not get hurt...then I am all for getting out of there and let them bicker amongst themselves. If even one of our soldiers was hurt..that's another story.

No soldiers were hurt so this needs to end and have them get out of there indeed.

That is the President's long term plan, without a doubt. After all, with great innovations like Fracking, we don't need oil from the middle east under Trump.

Yes, Iran has murdered hundreds of Americans.
:dig:
and you also think the CIA is not ab evil organization and does not go around and start wars in other countries as well i am sure.comedy gold.:lmao::laughing0301:
So how’d Trump get Iran to attack us?

wow you are way dumber than I thought, do you have have alzheimers diseace or soemthing? have you already forgotten he PROVOKED them by MURDERING a general in violation of the UN? obviously so.LOL

It wasn't a violation you Iran sympathizing asshat.....he was a listed terrorist responsible for killing
U.S. citizens......

:dig:

here,.take this rag so you can wipe the shit off your face in embarrassment knowing i handed your ass to you on a platter.:abgg2q.jpg:

dont take being checkmated too badly.:itsok:

Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani 636
Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani - Craig Murray

". . . Let us now move on to the next lie, which is being widely repeated, this time originated by Donald Trump, that Soleimani was responsible for the “deaths of hundreds, if not thousands, of Americans”. This lie has been parroted by everybody, Republicans and Democrats alike.

Really? Who were they? When and where? While the Bethlehem Doctrine allows you to kill somebody because they might be going to attack someone, sometime, but you don’t know who or when, there is a reasonable expectation that if you are claiming people have already been killed you should be able to say who and when.

The truth of the matter is that if you take every American killed including and since 9/11, in the resultant Middle East related wars, conflicts and terrorist acts, well over 90% of them have been killed by Sunni Muslims financed and supported out of Saudi Arabia and its gulf satellites, and less than 10% of those Americans have been killed by Shia Muslims tied to Iran.. . ."

Wow...the stupid is strong with you.......

No link - watching on the news right now.

Reportedly cruise/ballistic missiles
Looks like Trump’s got his war – a war Trump needlessly provoked in an effort to deflect from the humiliation of impeachment.

Looks like you were wrong, yet again. Clueless pseudo intellectual is clueless.

Go figure.

Looks like Trump’s got his war – a war Trump needlessly provoked in an effort to deflect from the humiliation of impeachment.

Go figure.

They are proven wrong over and over again, they are shown to have absolutely no understanding of who Trump is.......and they insist on posting about him......

the brainwashed sheep at USMB dont get it that all Iran wants to to is be left alone. hard to do when some asshole POTUS is doing the bidding of the bankers and trying to get a war started with them.:mad:

Are you really this stupid...? you actually think Iran just wants to be left alone?

Do you even know how to dress yourself? Feed yourself? Can you count without using your fingers?

Go figure.

They are proven wrong over and over again, they are shown to have absolutely no understanding of who Trump is.......and they insist on posting about him......

Donald J. Trump is a businessman. The last thing he would want is war. What would really please the President is for Iran to join the peace loving world and do business. Who wants to fight? and what for? Time, really, to Make Iran Great Again.

President Trump isn't afraid of a fight, but he doesn't seek it.

And even if Iran doesn't get the message this time, maybe the junior member of the Axis of Evil in Pyongyang does and will see what a dead end evil is.

Meanwhile...seems like Trump is going to let them get away with their little temper tantrum, which was only them trying to save face and they missed their targets on purpose. They wanted to wave their tiny fists and show great scalding tears, and thats fine. Now that that is over, they are backing off, which is no surprise. Instead, they will scurry back into their spider holes and plot and plan another 9/11 and cross their fingers it works. In the meantime..more sanctions. Hope their earthquake doesn't hit them too hard...cuz guess who they will holler at for help?

Great news that there are no American casualties so far. Hopefully that news remains and none of our people were hurt.

It's being reported that they targeted a facility that was not occupied by Americans and the Iranian leader's tweet seemed very measured, more interested in defending themselves than escalating this situation. Trump tweeted but didn't say anything stupid.

Hopefully this ends here.

Yeah I hope it ends as well but Trump seems to want to serve the bankers as all presidents since Lyndon Johnson have and give them the war they want. every war the bankers are ALWAYS behind it.very few sheep here at USMB can comprehend that little fact.
How does that egg on your face feel now that it's all dried up and icky?

And it looks like you are wrong. Again.

NONE of these retards on the left can explain why President Trump hasn’t responded with brute force and why we aren’t in a war right now. They can’t even compute it.

Plane crashed with 180 on
board?

That was a passenger jet taking off from Tehran International destined for Ukraine.

Iran is refusing to turn over the black box.
They're refusing to give it to Boeing/the US, for obvious reasons at the moment.
They'll find someone else to investigate it.

There’s a video of the plane falling out of the sky already on fire. Probably one of their own moronic military thought it was a US plane and shot it down.

So yes, for “obvious” reasons they won’t have Boeing look at it.

And it looks like you are wrong. Again.

NONE of these retards on the left can explain why President Trump hasn’t responded with brute force and why we aren’t in a war right now. They can’t even compute it.
Trump is showing himself to be a very wise president. I have faith in this man because he keeps earning my trust. He really is heaven sent after 8 years of Obama

Forum List

Back