Abortion should be banned in the United States

I am pro-life, my view is that unless human rights mean something divergent to "human rights," the unborn should have them. As a consequence, I believe nearly all abortion should be banned (the typical 99% or more or cases). There are potential exceptions which I remain agnostic on but these do not make up the paradigm of incidents. Otherwise, I have never heard a good argument for legal abortion and I will openly argue that it ought to be banned.
You are free to believe that a microscopic amalgam of cells is a person, and that politicians and bureaucrats should dictate your beliefs to everyone, rather than the person most impacted should be able to make personal decisions for herself, based upon her beliefs, in consultation with spiritual and medical advisers and loved ones whom she trusts.

People should respect your belief, and you should respect theirs.

Not a one of you will advocate for women NOT having kids. Instead you think they all should. This abortion stuff is on you.

You are free to believe that a microscopic amalgam of cells is a person, and that politicians and bureaucrats should dictate your beliefs to everyone, rather than the person most impacted should be able to make personal decisions for herself, based upon her beliefs, in consultation with spiritual and medical advisers and loved ones whom she trusts.

People should respect your belief, and you should respect theirs.
CarsomyPlusSix said:
fake news

Please explain.

Do you believe that a mindless, microscopic amalgam of cells is a person?

Do you believe that your politicians and bureaucrats should force everyone to follow your belief?

Do you believe that women should have their freedom of choice to make personal decisions arrogated by your politicians and bureaucrats?

Do you refuse to respect the beliefs of others and their right to live by their beliefs?

Not a one of you will advocate for women NOT having kids. Instead you think they all should. This abortion stuff is on you.

Can't we blame certain species of ant for emitting toxic pheromones that cause women to feel like a young little chap who just who first prize in a spelling bee and then stepping on a fork which breaks the new shoe releasing tons of ants and then starting the whole process all over again? or is it more appropriate to blame the people who want women to have children? Which bastard do we blame this time and then for next time too?

Simply a lie.

Show us where there has ever been one of us in this board saying we think all women should have children.

We advocate for women knowing whether or not they want children, and if they don't want children, not making them.

Why is that so incredibly difficult for you "science-ey" people to understand? Making babies makes babies. Don't make babies and you won't have babies.

Please explain.

Do you believe that your politicians and bureaucrats should force everyone to follow your belief?

Do you believe that women should have their freedom of choice to make personal decisions arrogated by your politicians and bureaucrats?

Do you refuse to respect the beliefs of others and their right to live by their beliefs?

CarsomyPlusSix said:
Fake news

Are you incapable of discussing your need to inflict your personal opinion upon everyone else by State coercion?

Your mindless
"Fake news" merely exposes your fanaticism.

Let's hope less and less women ever have kids. Then the abortion issue goes away. There are negatives to a declining birth rate.

CarsomyPlusSix FAKE NEWS

Your inability to respond honestly to pertinent questions has been made quite clear.

I am pro-life, my view is that unless human rights mean something divergent to "human rights," the unborn should have them. As a consequence, I believe nearly all abortion should be banned (the typical 99% or more or cases). There are potential exceptions which I remain agnostic on but these do not make up the paradigm of incidents. Otherwise, I have never heard a good argument for legal abortion and I will openly argue that it ought to be banned.
You are assuming that a first trimester embryo is a human being. It is not.

I believe they should be people and all human beings should be people.

If we ARE going to discriminate, then bigoted moronic bloated amalgams of cells like you shouldn’t be, so we can dispose of you how you want others to be disposed of.
Do you believe that your politicians and bureaucrats should force everyone to follow your belief
Yes, a civilized nation would protect the human right of innocent human beings against needless unjustified murders like abortions.

Do you believe that women should have their freedom of choice
No, that isn’t a thing.

If your belief is that you can kill other human beings in cold blood, fuck your beliefs, barbarian.

Your mindless "Fake news" merely exposes your fanaticism.
I mean everytime I am picking fake news it is because “fuck off and shut up, you lying piece of shit” isn’t an option.

I believe they should be people and all human beings should be people.

If we ARE going to discriminate, then bigoted moronic bloated amalgams of cells like you shouldn’t be, so we can dispose of you how you want others to be disposed of.

Yes, a civilized nation would protect the human right of innocent human beings against needless unjustified murders like abortions.

No, that isn’t a thing.

If your belief is that you can kill other human beings in cold blood, fuck your beliefs, barbarian.

I mean everytime I am picking fake news it is because “fuck off and shut up, you lying piece of shit” isn’t an option.
You are entitled to your opinion. Most decent Americans recognize that a microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells is not a person, and that a pregnancy is a personal, private matter until viability, not to be arrogated by your impersonal politicians and bureaucrats.

Freedom from authoritarianism means power is neither ceded to politicians to ether proscribe nor prescribe abortions.

Last edited:
You are entitled to your opinion. Most decent Americans recognize that a microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells is not a person, and that a pregnancy is a personal, private matter until viability, not to be arrogated by your impersonal politicians and bureaucrats.
You mean no decent Americans, just evil pieces of shit like you.

You mean no decent Americans, just evil pieces of shit like you.
If your fanaticism causes you to label most Americans "evil pieces of shit," your contempt for those who respect personal freedom is unfortunate.

Americans are not about to surrender to the authoritarianism of an El Salvador, a Nicaragua, or an Iraq where your notion that politicians should control wombs prevails.

Forum List

Back