Abortion should be banned in the United States

Holy fuck. Now you admit to be a stolen election type. Even Tucker knows you're dumb as fuck. Can't reason with a Trummy like you.

Mansplaining. It's when a man explains something to women like they are talking down to them.

Oh, there actually is something there other than yet another word that you were too lazy to spell correctly.

Not surprising.

What's a "manspain"?

And no, we don't mistrust the Supreme Court for righting a five decades old wrong. We mistrust the Supreme Court for refusing to right the treasonous wrong of a stolen election.

But you know that. You're just attempting to be cute because cute is your cult.

And you are not thinking of instituting shit, but if believing so is what helps you face each new day, so be it. Believe what you want.

Have a nice lying day.

Are you still claiming the election was stolen even after Fox settled with Dominion for allowing Trump's team to come on and lie about that? This is a perfect example of how no matter how much evidence you guys are wrong, you're never wrong. Reminds me of Bush 2007 and you guys swore he was doing a heck of a job and we should vote McCain.

I think you guys just can't admit you are ever wrong. Like how Biden, Obama and Clinton were/are all great presidents.

We wouldn't even know Fox was KNOWINGLY lying to you if not for the Dominion lawsuit

Dominion subpoenaed a number of internal communications from Carlson and others at Fox News ― revealing, among other things, that Carlson declared he hated Trump “passionately,” and that he privately considered the voting machine conspiracy “absurd.”

Dominion obtained troves of documents detailing how Murdoch and Fox News hosts privately rejected those conspiracy theories over text, email, and in testimony, but promoted them on the air anyway.

In internal emails, Murdoch called the election-rigging claims “really crazy” and “damaging,” but didn’t intervene to stop the network from pushing them. Carlson texted a producer that “there wasn’t enough fraud to change the outcome” of the election and that Powell was “lying.” Anchor Dana Perino called the conspiracy theories about Dominion “total bs,” “insane,” and “nonsense.” In a deposition, Hannity admitted that he did not believe Powell’s claims “for one second.”

But the suit has already produced some severe reputational blows: Private text messages and emails released during the case show that on-air personalities, producers, and executives — including Murdoch and host Tucker Carlson — did not believe the 2020 election was stolen, even as some at Fox News were uncritically promoting the conspiracy theories.

But generally, Trump’s and his allies’ confidence in Tucker Carlson hasn’t been shaken by the revelations that he privately trashed them. They’ve focused instead on his public work — like his recent report pushing a revisionist history narrative that the January 6 attacks were overblown.

“GREAT JOB BY TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT,” Trump wrote on March 7 on his social network Truth Social.

Are you still claiming the election was stolen even after Fox settled with Dominion for allowing Trump's team to come on and lie about that? This is a perfect example of how no matter how much evidence you guys are wrong, you're never wrong. Reminds me of Bush 2007 and you guys swore he was doing a heck of a job and we should vote McCain.

I think you guys just can't admit you are ever wrong. Like how Biden, Obama and Clinton were/are all great presidents.

We wouldn't even know Fox was KNOWINGLY lying to you if not for the Dominion lawsuit

Dominion subpoenaed a number of internal communications from Carlson and others at Fox News ― revealing, among other things, that Carlson declared he hated Trump “passionately,” and that he privately considered the voting machine conspiracy “absurd.”

Dominion obtained troves of documents detailing how Murdoch and Fox News hosts privately rejected those conspiracy theories over text, email, and in testimony, but promoted them on the air anyway.

In internal emails, Murdoch called the election-rigging claims “really crazy” and “damaging,” but didn’t intervene to stop the network from pushing them. Carlson texted a producer that “there wasn’t enough fraud to change the outcome” of the election and that Powell was “lying.” Anchor Dana Perino called the conspiracy theories about Dominion “total bs,” “insane,” and “nonsense.” In a deposition, Hannity admitted that he did not believe Powell’s claims “for one second.”

But the suit has already produced some severe reputational blows: Private text messages and emails released during the case show that on-air personalities, producers, and executives — including Murdoch and host Tucker Carlson — did not believe the 2020 election was stolen, even as some at Fox News were uncritically promoting the conspiracy theories.

But generally, Trump’s and his allies’ confidence in Tucker Carlson hasn’t been shaken by the revelations that he privately trashed them. They’ve focused instead on his public work — like his recent report pushing a revisionist history narrative that the January 6 attacks were overblown.

“GREAT JOB BY TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT,” Trump wrote on March 7 on his social network Truth Social.

Say it in twenty words or less or you do not get my attention.

Otherwise, you're just yapping to hear your own voice.

No no we care about the seed! You not so much you seem like a militant feminazi
Do you think all these bastards will grow up to be conservatives?

What I love is that abortion is illegal in red states. I can't wait to see how this experiment works out. Us blue states are already benefiting oh so much because your women come to us to get their abortions now. Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, they all come vacation in Michigan now. Why? To get their abortions. And business is booming. Michigan, New Mexico, etc. Thank you.

Say it in twenty words or less or you do not get my attention.

Otherwise, you're just yapping to hear your own voice.

Another great example of what a hypocrite you Republicans are.

You demand 20 words or less? But I responded to this post from you were you used way more than 20 words

What's a "manspain"?

And no, we don't mistrust the Supreme Court for righting a five decades old wrong. We mistrust the Supreme Court for refusing to right the treasonous wrong of a stolen election.

And you are not thinking of instituting shit, but if believing so is what helps you face each new day, so be it. Believe what you want.

Have a nice lying day.

That's like 60 words.

And yes, 60% of us do mistrust the Supreme Court. Only 30% of us (you) like the Supreme Court or trust it to do what's right. We all see them as being political party hacks. And even corrupt. Look at Clarence and his millionaire buddy who bought Clarences mom's house and she still lives in it. And he "forgot" to report it.

You trust Clarence Thomas? Why because he's an uncle Tom?

Do you think all these bastards will grow up to be conservatives?

What I love is that abortion is illegal in red states. I can't wait to see how this experiment works out. Us blue states are already benefiting oh so much because your women come to us to get their abortions now. Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, they all come vacation in Michigan now. Why? To get their abortions. And business is booming. Michigan, New Mexico, etc. Thank you.

Just wrong.

If you don't yet know what liars PBS are, you are deeply deluded.

Just wrong.

Another great example of what a hypocrite you Republicans are.

You demand 20 words or less? But I responded to this post from you were you used way more than 20 words

What's a "manspain"?

Have a nice lying day.

That's like 60 words.

And yes, 60% of us do mistrust the Supreme Court. Only 30% of us (you) like the Supreme Court or trust it to do what's right. We all see them as being political party hacks. And even corrupt. Look at Clarence and his millionaire buddy who bought Clarences mom's house and she still lives in it. And he "forgot" to report it.

You trust Clarence Thomas? Why because he's an uncle Tom?

Oh, would you be happy if I apologized for being a hypocrite, little one?

You're so cute,

:laughing0301:

Just wrong.

If you don't yet know what liars PBS are, you are deeply deluded.

Just wrong.

No can you give me examples? I can show you how/when Fox knowingly lied to you and admitted it in private. Aren't you blown away knowing Fox is knowingly lying to you? They think you are a bunch of idiots. Just selling/telling you what you want to hear.

Tucker was their number one show too. This is mind blowing.

But keep on crying about PBS and give no examples.

Would you allow a woman to choose to terminate her pregnancy if it was the result of rape or incest, or if the fetus was so horrible malformed that survival outside the womb wouldn't be possible? What if the mother's health would be severely compromised, to the point of it being life threatening?

Would you have a problem with a woman choosing to terminate in those scenarios?

These are good questions.

Would you allow a woman to choose to terminate her pregnancy if it was the result of rape or incest, or if the fetus was so horrible malformed that survival outside the womb wouldn't be possible? What if the mother's health would be severely compromised, to the point of it being life threatening?

Would you have a problem with a woman choosing to terminate in those scenarios?

I would allow any woman for whatever reason she wants to get an abortion. All she has to say is she simply doesn't want to have it.

Of course we set a limit to how far along a woman can be before she can no longer get an abortion for the simple reason she just doesn't want to have it anymore.

But even that, Republicans have forced us to cut those times down from 30 weeks to 10, or whatever. This remind me of when Republicans say they don't want to give one inch on gun legislation. Give liberals one thing and they'll just keep asking for more. Same thing for pro lifers. They said this recent supreme court decision was just so each state could decide. And they said they had no problem with the morning after pills. Now we see they lied. They won't stop until they make abortion equal to murder. This is why no Republican should ever be president. Because he will appoint Supreme Court justices who say abortion is murder and he/she would sign a bill that made abortion illegal in all 50 states. Fact.

And if the baby is going to be retarded, I'm all for late term abortions.

Forum List

Back