Abortion should be banned in the United States

Then have the balls to tell us that is your end game. Stop lying and saying that's not what the recent roe decision was all about. Be honest. I remember all you liars came out and tried to manspain what the Supreme Court just did.

Do you know what percent of Americans now don't trust the Supreme Court to do what's right? 63%. That's all because of abortion. It's become obvious the right wing judges are legislating from the bench. Partisan party hacks is what they are.

Things are so bad we are thinking about instituting a 10 or 20 year limit to being a Supreme Court Justice. We can't have pro life loons who only represent 37% of America serving for the next 40 years or until they decide to hang it up. We need them out by 2030 or 2040. Replaced with more liberal justices who understand a woman's right to choose.

Supreme Court Justices and Republican politicians should not be doing this to America. So, fuck them, fuck you, and you will continue to have liberals rule you for the rest of your life.

Luckily for you, you have the Justices for your lifetime too. Bastards. May they all rot in hell.
They invented a right, and overturned the mistake!

Then have the balls to tell us that is your end game. Stop lying and saying that's not what the recent roe decision was all about. Be honest. I remember all you liars came out and tried to manspain what the Supreme Court just did.

Do you know what percent of Americans now don't trust the Supreme Court to do what's right? 63%. That's all because of abortion. It's become obvious the right wing judges are legislating from the bench. Partisan party hacks is what they are.

Things are so bad we are thinking about instituting a 10 or 20 year limit to being a Supreme Court Justice. We can't have pro life loons who only represent 37% of America serving for the next 40 years or until they decide to hang it up. We need them out by 2030 or 2040. Replaced with more liberal justices who understand a woman's right to choose.

Supreme Court Justices and Republican politicians should not be doing this to America. So, fuck them, fuck you, and you will continue to have liberals rule you for the rest of your life.

Luckily for you, you have the Justices for your lifetime too. Bastards. May they all rot in hell.
Wow, how many abortions have you had? The woman has every right to refuse to have unprotected sex, why don't women who do not want children use two or three forms of birth control if they want to be promiscuous. That is the answer not killing the child

What's a "manspain"?

And no, we don't mistrust the Supreme Court for righting a five decades old wrong. We mistrust the Supreme Court for refusing to right the treasonous wrong of a stolen election.

But you know that. You're just attempting to be cute because cute is your cult.

And you are not thinking of instituting shit, but if believing so is what helps you face each new day, so be it. Believe what you want.

Have a nice lying day.

God Forgive you, and those who stand for murder of the most innocent!
Do you forgive your version of God for personally killing One out of Five of every single “innocent child” who is conceived?

Catholics worship a God who commits murder twenty percent of the time and convicts the survivors of original sin.

Jews for thousands of years respect God who breathes the value of human life into our material organism when we take our first breath and our souls are pure and in a beautiful loving relationship with our creator at that most significant spiritual moment of our lives - FIRST BREATH.

As a rational theist myself like Washington through Madison who founded freedom of religion I am not rationally inclined to accept any of the desert revealed religions, but if I was to entertain such a way of being religious I would certainly choose belief in a version of God who does not murder 1 of 5 human beings shortly after nature takes a course of conception.

It makes much more sense that God values our lives when we take our first breath.,

We should not be passing laws because the Catholic version is more popular than the Jewish version just because Catholics outnumber the single Jewish Justice on SCOTUS six to one.

Wow, how many abortions have you had? The woman has every right to refuse to have unprotected sex, why don't women who do not want children use two or three forms of birth control if they want to be promiscuous. That is the answer not killing the child
You do know that childbirth is dangerous.

32.9 deaths per 100,000 live births
The maternal mortality rate for 2021 was 32.9 deaths per 100,000 live births, compared with a rate of 23.8 in 2020 and 20.1 in 2019

Do you forgive your version of God for personally killing One out of Five of every single “innocent child” who is conceived?

Catholics worship a God who commits murder twenty percent of the time and convicts the survivors of original sin.

This bears repeating.

And no, we don't mistrust the Supreme Court for righting a five decades old wrong. We mistrust the Supreme Court for refusing to right the treasonous wrong of a stolen election.

The supreme court can only rule by what is put in front of them. Which means the judicial record from the original case, through the appeals process.

And as the judges at each level clearly stated, the plaintiffs did not provide sufficient credible evidence to nullify a single vote, no less disenfranchise millions.

Jews for thousands of years respect God who breathes the value of human life into our material organism when we take our first breath and our souls are pure and in a beautiful loving relationship with our creator at that most significant spiritual moment of our lives - FIRST BREATH.

As a rational theist myself like Washington through Madison who founded freedom of religion I am not rationally inclined to accept any of the desert revealed religions, but if I was to entertain such a way of being religious I would certainly choose belief in a version of God who does not murder 1 of 5 human beings shortly after nature takes a course of conception.

It makes much more sense that God values our lives when we take our first breath.,

We should not be passing laws because the Catholic version is more popular than the Jewish version just because Catholics outnumber the single Jewish Justice on SCOTUS six to one.

:blahblah:

If you can't say it in twenty words or less, you're only there to hear your own voice.

*yawn*

Sorry that is how you see it, God does not murder those children the nature of pregnancy takes it's course, sometimes things are not meant to be.

The supreme court can only rule by what is put in front of them. Which means the judicial record from the original case, through the appeals process.

And as the judges at each level clearly stated, the plaintiffs did not provide sufficient credible evidence to nullify a single vote, no less disenfranchise millions.
The original case had errors, especially in the form of made up numbers of back ally abortions, which they inflated by 10x to sway the court emotionally.

Nothing that inhuman refuse ever states bears repeating.
That from the super smart atheist biologist who says a ZEF is never a part of another human being’s neurological, circulatory and respiratory functions. The ZEF is conceived and miraculously is biologically completely in existence on its own and not part of anybody else.

That is about as absurd as it gets if an argument against a women’s right to terminate her own pregnancy. because it’s not a party of her.

C+ didn’t like be ridiculed in public but I just couldn’t help it. He is so absolutely absurd

I remain convinced that when leftists abort their genetic garbage, they're doing the planet, all of humanity, and the oxygen supply a favor. Liberal DNA is defective. If we really wanted to end abortion, we ought to make it law that in order to get an abortion, you have to get your ovaries removed so that you can not murder any more autistic genetically fucked up children.

That from the super smart atheist biologist who says a ZEF is never a part of another human being’s neurological, circulatory and respiratory functions. The ZEF is conceived and miraculously is biologically completely in existence on its own and not part of anybody else.

That is about as absurd as it gets if an argument against a women’s right to terminate her own pregnancy. because it’s not a party of her.

C+ didn’t like be ridiculed in public but I just couldn’t help it. He is so absolutely absurd
Terms made up to dehumanize the human in the womb, are null and void!

What's a "manspain"?

But you know that. You're just attempting to be cute because cute is your cult.

And you are not thinking of instituting shit, but if believing so is what helps you face each new day, so be it. Believe what you want.

Have a nice lying day.

Holy fuck. Now you admit to be a stolen election type. Even Tucker knows you're dumb as fuck. Can't reason with a Trummy like you.

Mansplaining. It's when a man explains something to women like they are talking down to them.

I am pro-life, my view is that unless human rights mean something divergent to "human rights," the unborn should have them. As a consequence, I believe nearly all abortion should be banned (the typical 99% or more or cases). There are potential exceptions which I remain agnostic on but these do not make up the paradigm of incidents. Otherwise, I have never heard a good argument for legal abortion and I will openly argue that it ought to be banned.
I agree and all religion should be banned.

No, God damn you for getting involved in other people's lives. Over a seed in their womb. You're sick. And you need to be put in your place. Fucking wackos.

There is no god. Didn't you know? It's all made up.
Oh someone got involved in her vagina though, something she has control over, and so she allowed herself to be pregnant, so no to aborting that human life. By the way would you care to try and put me in my place, you are starting to sound like a fascist dictator who wants leftists to rule forever, and kill all others who dare disagree. It's simple pumpkin stop allowing access to your baby maker and things will get better.

Forum List

Back