A Time to Face the Truth

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
In the 21st, we will learn the facts.

Black-On-Black Crime. It's Just Like White-On-White Crime But With More Marketing!

Black-On-Black Crime. It's Just Like White-On-White Crime But With More Marketing!

nope. My personal story. Long ago---I was younger and a young single mother of a boy-child. I was sole support of my little boy because the idiot I had married was a WHITE CRIMINAL---so I divorced him. I moved to a city for a work opportunity. My work was in an inner city hospital in a culturally diverse area. I lived for one year in
HOSPITAL housing which was on the edge of a
black enclave. I had to LEAVE hospital housing after one year -----relieved of the intense danger of the place in which I lived where bullets FLIED BY NITE and the emergency room filled with young black males with bullets in their heads. I moved into a "chassidic" enclave leaving an area where other mothers (black) were stuck with the fact that
their kids could be hit with a bullet anytime. I did feel a bit guilty that I could LEAVE that mess----and so many other mothers were STUCK in the midst of black bullet ridden crime (still ongoing----it ain't nuthin' new) ------no bullets in my new neighborhood and only two murders in ~ 8 years----black on white

nope. My personal story. Long ago---I was younger and a young single mother of a boy-child. I was sole support of my little boy because the idiot I had married was a WHITE CRIMINAL---so I divorced him. I moved to a city for a work opportunity. My work was in an inner city hospital in a culturally diverse area. I lived for one year in
black enclave. I had to LEAVE hospital housing after one year -----relieved of the intense danger of the place in which I lived where bullets FLIED BY NITE and the emergency room filled with young black males with bullets in their heads. I moved into a "chassidic" enclave leaving an area where other mothers (black) were stuck with the fact that
their kids could be hit with a bullet anytime. I did feel a bit guilty that I could LEAVE that mess----and so many other mothers were STUCK in the midst of black bullet ridden crime (still ongoing----it ain't nuthin' new) ------no bullets in my new neighborhood and only two murders in ~ 8 years----black on white

Nice post, rosie. Thank you.

WTF is a "chassidic" enclave?

chassidism is a sect of Judaism. I am not an adherent but the area was safer for my son

chassidism is a sect of Judaism. I am not an adherent but the area was safer for my son

Might wanna learn what the term is, as well to spell it correctly.

Hasidism
or Has·sid·ism
[ has-i-diz-uhm, hah-si- ]

noun Judaism.
1. the principles and practices of the Hasidim.

Hasid
[ hah-sid; Ashkenazic Hebrew khaw-sid; Sephardic Hebrew khah-seed ]

noun, plural Ha·sid·im [hah-sid-im, huh-; Ashkenazic Hebrew khaw-see-dim; Sephardic Hebrew khah-see-deem]. Judaism.
1. a member of a sect founded in Poland in the 18th century by Baal Shem-Tov and characterized by its emphasis on mysticism, prayer, ritual strictness, religious zeal, and joy.Compare Mitnagged.
an Assidean.

Using words you don't know the meaning of, or how to spell them just makes you look like an idiot.

Using words you don't know the meaning of, or how to spell them just makes you look like an idiot.

That sentence should read "Using words you don't know the meaning of or how to spell just makes you look like an idiot." It doesn't make sense to say "Using words you don't know how to spell them just makes you etc etc."

Hasidism
or Has·sid·ism

noun Judaism.

Hasid

noun, plural Ha·sid·im [hah-sid-im, huh-; Ashkenazic Hebrew khaw-see-dim; Sephardic Hebrew khah-see-deem]. Judaism.
1. a member of a sect founded in Poland in the 18th century by Baal Shem-Tov and characterized by its emphasis on mysticism, prayer, ritual strictness, religious zeal, and joy.Compare Mitnagged.
an Assidean.

Chassidism is a way of spelling it, jackass.

Hasidism
or Has·sid·ism

noun Judaism.

Hasid

an Assidean.

Not according to Dictionary.com. I looked it up because I didn't know what you were talking about.

That sentence should read "Using words you don't know the meaning of or how to spell just makes you look like an idiot." It doesn't make sense to say "Using words you don't know how to spell them just makes you etc etc."

You are still sounding like a confounded idiot.

Hasidism
or Has·sid·ism

noun Judaism.

Hasid

an Assidean.

Imagining that the word CHASSID is an english word reveals the FACT that you are an idiot. The word is HEBREW and it is spelled approximately and PHONETICALLY in english in several different ways----there is no SPECIFICALLY correct way to spell it using the english alphabet. BTW---I am MITNAGGED which means I do not accept the
religion of BAAL SHEMTOV (also hebrew but spelled phonetically in english) The word Mitnagged is also hebrew---and means something like a "person against" ----to wit---against the religious teaching of Baal Shemtov. Baal Shemtov is not a real name----it is an ascribed name which means, approximately, a person with a GOOD NAME. Feel free to ask question and try not to
ASSUME too much. Doing so is SILLY

Hasidism
or Has·sid·ism

noun Judaism.

Hasid

an Assidean.

Not according to Dictionary.com. I looked it up because I didn't know what you were talking about.

Oh well... If dictionary.com doesnt say so, it obviously isnt true!
You have no sense of humor. You are boring. On top of that, you arent even a good grammar Nazi. You suck at life.

Hasidism
or Has·sid·ism

noun Judaism.

Hasid

an Assidean.

Imagining that the word CHASSID is an english word reveals the FACT that you are an idiot. The word is HEBREW and it is spelled approximately and PHONETICALLY in english in several different ways----there is no SPECIFICALLY correct way to spell it using the english alphabet. BTW---I am MITNAGGED which means I do not accept the
religion of BAAL SHEMTOV (also hebrew but spelled phonetically in english) The word Mitnagged is also hebrew---and means something like a "person against" ----to wit---against the religious teaching of Baal Shemtov. Baal Shemtov is not a real name----it is an ascribed name which means, approximately, a person with a GOOD NAME. Feel free to ask question and try not to

Actually, if you are capable of spelling the word correctly, Dictionary.com will provide the definition, even if it's not an English word.

Hasidism
or Has·sid·ism

noun Judaism.

Hasid

an Assidean.

Oh well... If dictionary.com doesnt say so, it obviously isnt true!
You have no sense of humor. You are boring. On top of that, you arent even a good grammar Nazi. You suck at life.

Actually, I do have a sense of humor, and a pretty good one at that. Speaking of sucking at life, how's tricks on your side of the planet?

Hasidism
or Has·sid·ism

noun Judaism.

Hasid

an Assidean.

Actually, if you are capable of spelling the word correctly, Dictionary.com will provide the definition, even if it's not an English word.

there are no SPECIFICALLY "correct" ways of spelling foreign language words using the english alphabet

Hasidism
or Has·sid·ism

noun Judaism.

Hasid

an Assidean.

there are no SPECIFICALLY "correct" ways of spelling foreign language words using the english alphabet

Hasidism
or Has·sid·ism

noun Judaism.

Hasid

an Assidean.

Actually, yes there are. And even those who know the Hebrew language are laughing at you.

Forum List

Back