A Time to Face the Truth

In the 21st, we will learn the facts.

Black-On-Black Crime. It's Just Like White-On-White Crime But With More Marketing!

nope. My personal story. Long ago---I was younger and a young single mother of a boy-child. I was sole support of my little boy because the idiot I had married was a WHITE CRIMINAL---so I divorced him. I moved to a city for a work opportunity. My work was in an inner city hospital in a culturally diverse area. I lived for one year in
HOSPITAL housing which was on the edge of a
black enclave. I had to LEAVE hospital housing after one year -----relieved of the intense danger of the place in which I lived where bullets FLIED BY NITE and the emergency room filled with young black males with bullets in their heads. I moved into a "chassidic" enclave leaving an area where other mothers (black) were stuck with the fact that
their kids could be hit with a bullet anytime. I did feel a bit guilty that I could LEAVE that mess----and so many other mothers were STUCK in the midst of black bullet ridden crime (still ongoing----it ain't nuthin' new) ------no bullets in my new neighborhood and only two murders in ~ 8 years----black on white

WTF is a "chassidic" enclave?

chassidism is a sect of Judaism. I am not an adherent but the area was safer for my son

Might wanna learn what the term is, as well to spell it correctly.

Hasidism
or Has·sid·ism
[ has-i-diz-uhm, hah-si- ]

noun Judaism.
1. the principles and practices of the Hasidim.

Hasid
[ hah-sid; Ashkenazic Hebrew khaw-sid; Sephardic Hebrew khah-seed ]

noun, plural Ha·sid·im [hah-sid-im, huh-; Ashkenazic Hebrew khaw-see-dim; Sephardic Hebrew khah-see-deem]. Judaism.
1. a member of a sect founded in Poland in the 18th century by Baal Shem-Tov and characterized by its emphasis on mysticism, prayer, ritual strictness, religious zeal, and joy.Compare Mitnagged.
an Assidean.

Using words you don't know the meaning of, or how to spell them just makes you look like an idiot.

Imagining that the word CHASSID is an english word reveals the FACT that you are an idiot. The word is HEBREW and it is spelled approximately and PHONETICALLY in english in several different ways----there is no SPECIFICALLY correct way to spell it using the english alphabet. BTW---I am MITNAGGED which means I do not accept the
religion of BAAL SHEMTOV (also hebrew but spelled phonetically in english) The word Mitnagged is also hebrew---and means something like a "person against" ----to wit---against the religious teaching of Baal Shemtov. Baal Shemtov is not a real name----it is an ascribed name which means, approximately, a person with a GOOD NAME. Feel free to ask question and try not to
ASSUME too much. Doing so is SILLY

Actually, if you are capable of spelling the word correctly, Dictionary.com will provide the definition, even if it's not an English word.

there are no SPECIFICALLY "correct" ways of spelling foreign language words using the english alphabet

Actually, yes there are. And even those who know the Hebrew language are laughing at you.

STFU already

Black-On-Black Crime. It's Just Like White-On-White Crime But With More Marketing!

nope. My personal story. Long ago---I was younger and a young single mother of a boy-child. I was sole support of my little boy because the idiot I had married was a WHITE CRIMINAL---so I divorced him. I moved to a city for a work opportunity. My work was in an inner city hospital in a culturally diverse area. I lived for one year in
black enclave. I had to LEAVE hospital housing after one year -----relieved of the intense danger of the place in which I lived where bullets FLIED BY NITE and the emergency room filled with young black males with bullets in their heads. I moved into a "chassidic" enclave leaving an area where other mothers (black) were stuck with the fact that
their kids could be hit with a bullet anytime. I did feel a bit guilty that I could LEAVE that mess----and so many other mothers were STUCK in the midst of black bullet ridden crime (still ongoing----it ain't nuthin' new) ------no bullets in my new neighborhood and only two murders in ~ 8 years----black on white

chassidism is a sect of Judaism. I am not an adherent but the area was safer for my son

Hasidism
or Has·sid·ism

noun Judaism.

Hasid

noun, plural Ha·sid·im [hah-sid-im, huh-; Ashkenazic Hebrew khaw-see-dim; Sephardic Hebrew khah-see-deem]. Judaism.
1. a member of a sect founded in Poland in the 18th century by Baal Shem-Tov and characterized by its emphasis on mysticism, prayer, ritual strictness, religious zeal, and joy.Compare Mitnagged.
an Assidean.

Using words you don't know the meaning of, or how to spell them just makes you look like an idiot.

Imagining that the word CHASSID is an english word reveals the FACT that you are an idiot. The word is HEBREW and it is spelled approximately and PHONETICALLY in english in several different ways----there is no SPECIFICALLY correct way to spell it using the english alphabet. BTW---I am MITNAGGED which means I do not accept the
religion of BAAL SHEMTOV (also hebrew but spelled phonetically in english) The word Mitnagged is also hebrew---and means something like a "person against" ----to wit---against the religious teaching of Baal Shemtov. Baal Shemtov is not a real name----it is an ascribed name which means, approximately, a person with a GOOD NAME. Feel free to ask question and try not to

Actually, if you are capable of spelling the word correctly, Dictionary.com will provide the definition, even if it's not an English word.

there are no SPECIFICALLY "correct" ways of spelling foreign language words using the english alphabet

Actually, yes there are. And even those who know the Hebrew language are laughing at you.

no----you are wrong. I am sorry that your mind is so narrow and ill-informed. The spelling of hebrew words using the english alphabet is only an approximation because the various letter are NOT entirely equivalent. For example---if you spell the belief system of "BAAL SHEMTOV" as HASSID----unless you know that the "H" is not not a CHET
(hebrew letter) you would have no idea as to how to pronounce the word. If you write it as I did as
"CH" ---you still do not know. Both are simply
approximations of the 8th letter of the Hebrew alphabet

Hasidism
or Has·sid·ism

noun Judaism.

Hasid

an Assidean.

Hasidic Judaism - Wikipedia

"Hasidism, sometimes spelled Chassidism, and also known as Hasidic Judaism..."

From Merriam-Webster's:

Definition of CHASSIDIC

"
Other Words from Hasid

Hasidic or less commonly Hassidic or Chasidic or Chassidic \ ha-ˈsi-dik , hä- , ḵä- \ adjective"

Hasidism
or Has·sid·ism

noun Judaism.

Hasid

an Assidean.

Hasidic Judaism - Wikipedia

"Hasidism, sometimes spelled Chassidism, and also known as Hasidic Judaism..."

From Merriam-Webster's:

Definition of CHASSIDIC

"
Other Words from Hasid

Hasidic or less commonly Hassidic or Chasidic or Chassidic \ ha-ˈsi-dik , hä- , ḵä- \ adjective"

fret not----even Biker is capable of catching on

Outstanding post. I havent even listened to the video yet but the title tells me all I need to know.

good---you are better off not seeing or listening to the video-----IT IS BULL CRAP. It includes an idiotic GERRYMANDER of stats that flies way over the head of the commentator. I have another issue-----I notice that SUDDENLY "hispanics" are no longer termed "persons of color" when it is
convenient not to use that designation. The entire discussion is moronic

If black-on-black crime is not a thing then why is there a Stop The Violence movement?

Without doing an in-depth research into its history, as I understand it, the movement was begun because of the violence being committed among rappers and hip-hop stars and their associated gangs. I mean, what other music genre has rivals killing each other in the streets? Is this not a symptom of a larger problem in the black community?

Other blacks, and even black music artists, recognize the problem even if the guy in the video and IM2 do not.

Outstanding post. I havent even listened to the video yet but the title tells me all I need to know.

good---you are better off not seeing or listening to the video-----IT IS BULL CRAP. It includes an idiotic GERRYMANDER of stats that flie way over the head of the commentator. I have another issue-----I notice that SUDDENLY "hispanics" are no longer termed "persons of color" when it is
convenient not to use that designation. And of course the
If black-on-black crime is not a thing then why is there a Stop The Violence movement?

Without doing an in-depth research into its history, as I understand it, the movement was begun because of the violence being committed among rappers and hip-hop stars and their associated gangs. I mean, what other music genre has rivals killing each other in the streets? Is this not a symptom of a larger problem in the black community?

Other blacks, and even black music artists, recognize the problem even if the guy in the video and IM2 do not.

spot on------but TECHNICALLY the word to use here is not SYMPTOM---it is SIGN (sorry----it is
a lingo thing) As to IM-2, he is offended by
realities as am I. I am offended by the fact that
RACIALLY ---it is almost impossible for me to excel
in basketball. Races are delineated, classically,
by prevalent physical characteristics

Who told you that crime wasnt a thing among any racial group? People tend to commit crimes against people they are around. You got it all wrong as usual white person. Stop the violence is in direct reference to the drug gangs Blacks formed emulating whites. Rappers just made it a cause to speak out against because it was self destruction. They even made a number of rap songs about it.

good---you are better off not seeing or listening to the video-----IT IS BULL CRAP. It includes an idiotic GERRYMANDER of stats that flie way over the head of the commentator. I have another issue-----I notice that SUDDENLY "hispanics" are no longer termed "persons of color" when it is

spot on------but TECHNICALLY the word to use here is not SYMPTOM---it is SIGN (sorry----it is

I'm not sure what the grammatically correct term is but I use the word "symptom" metaphorically to convey the idea that the problem is a disease.

Anyway, the problem is obvious to pretty much everyone but it is an uncomfortable truth for many blacks to face and even more uncomfortable to have it pointed out by whites.

I'm not sure what the grammatically correct term is but I use the word "symptom" metaphorically to convey the idea that the problem is a disease.

Anyway, the problem is obvious to pretty much everyone but it is an uncomfortable truth for many blacks to face and even more uncomfortable to have it pointed out by whites.

Yes---I got it----but TECHNICALLY in medicine a
SYMPTOM is a subjective issue, eg PAIN---is a symptom. A sign is observed, eg FEVER
Sorry, it is hard for me to get over it. ----long long ago---I tutored in the english comp, remedial room. -----it damaged me for life

I loved the video.

" I notice that SUDDENLY "hispanics" are no longer termed "persons of color" "

That's probably because alot of hispanics are white and hispanic is not a race.

"RACIALLY ---it is almost impossible for me to excel in basketball."

Stop being intimidated. Larry Bird was one of the slowest people on the planet and he is a HOFer.

"Races are delineated, classically, by prevalent physical characteristics"

There is no feature that one race has that cant be found in the Black race or other races for that matter. Only someone that was retarded would think they had the right or the intelligence to delineate what features define the races.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2

Yes---I got it----but TECHNICALLY in medicine a
SYMPTOM is a subjective issue, eg PAIN---is a symptom. A sign is observed, eg FEVER
Sorry, it is hard for me to get over it. ----long long ago---I tutored in the english comp, remedial room. -----it damaged me for life

Hasidism
or Has·sid·ism

noun Judaism.

Hasid

an Assidean.

Chassidism is a way of spelling it, jackass.

Not according to Dictionary.com. I looked it up because I didn't know what you were talking about.

That sentence should read "Using words you don't know the meaning of or how to spell just makes you look like an idiot." It doesn't make sense to say "Using words you don't know how to spell them just makes you etc etc."

You are still sounding like a confounded idiot.

That would be you.
Do a search on the word and it comes right up.

I loved the video.

" I notice that SUDDENLY "hispanics" are no longer termed "persons of color" "

That's probably because alot of hispanics are white and hispanic is not a race.

"RACIALLY ---it is almost impossible for me to excel in basketball."

Stop being intimidated. Larry Bird was one of the slowest people on the planet and he is a HOFer.

"Races are delineated, classically, by prevalent physical characteristics"

There is no feature that one race has that cant be found in the Black race or other races for that matter. Only someone that was retarded would think they had the right or the intelligence to delineate what features define the races.

IM-2---your comment is too idiotic to warrant a
response. However I will agree with you that ANYONE who murmurs the IDIOT phrase---
PERSON OF COLOR has the intellect of a pile of
dog shit.

Who told you that crime wasnt a thing among any racial group?

If there is more white-on-white crime than black-on-black crime then it is solely due to sheer numbers. Proportionately speaking, black-on-black crime should be half what it is.

People tend to commit crimes against people they are around. You got it all wrong as usual white person. Stop the violence is in direct reference to the drug gangs Blacks formed emulating whites.

Don't try putting this one in the white man's lap. If nothing else, it only proves that blacks are just as prone to violence and criminal behavior as whites.

Rappers just made it a cause to speak out against because it was self destruction. They even made a number of rap songs about it.

"Self Destruction", otherwise known as "black-on-black crime".

I only did a few minutes of research this morning on it and so I know it was started by a rapper to combat violence among rappers and hip-hip artists. But where did the violence stem from? That's right, gang warfare. So gang warfare was already a problem and so it naturally spilled over into the rap and hip-hop world, given that so many of the early artists were gang bangers themselves.

I also discovered that the movement has gone beyond the rap and hip-hop world to combat gang warfare itself. I believe a black boy of about 15 was killed recently in Chicago by a stray bullet as he was preparing to attend a Stop The Violence rally.

One last observation: White-on-white crime is spread out over the entire country and the motives and victims are varied. Whereas black-on-black crime takes place in isolated pockets in various cities and the motives are almost all the same: Gangs and drugs.

If there is more white-on-white crime than black-on-black crime then it is solely due to sheer numbers. Proportionately speaking, black-on-black crime should be half what it is.

People tend to commit crimes against people they are around. You got it all wrong as usual white person. Stop the violence is in direct reference to the drug gangs Blacks formed emulating whites.

Don't try putting this one in the white man's lap. If nothing else, it only proves that blacks are just as prone to violence and criminal behavior as whites.

Rappers just made it a cause to speak out against because it was self destruction. They even made a number of rap songs about it.

I only did a few minutes of research this morning on it and so I know it was started by a rapper to combat violence among rappers and hip-hip artists. But where did the violence stem from? That's right, gang warfare. So gang warfare was already a problem and so it naturally spilled over into the rap and hip-hop world, given that so many of the early artists were gang bangers themselves.

I also discovered that the movement has gone beyond the rap and hip-hop world to combat gang warfare itself. I believe a black boy of about 15 was killed recently in Chicago by a stray bullet as he was preparing to attend a Stop The Violence rally.

One last observation: White-on-white crime is spread out over the entire country and the motives and victims are varied. Whereas black-on-black crime takes place in isolated pockets in various cities and the motives are almost all the same: Gangs and drugs.
"Proportionately speaking, black-on-black crime should be half what it is. "

Thats some bullshit. Black on Black crime should be significantly higher. Its commonly known that poverty and close quarters inevitably leads to more crime among any race.

"Proportionately speaking, black-on-black crime should be half what it is. "

Thats some bullshit. Black on Black crime should be significantly higher. Its commonly known that poverty and close quarters inevitably leads to more crime among any race.

That's true. However, look at Chicago and Baltimore. No poor white enclaves have this level of violence in relatively shorter time spans. When you consider that Chicago has upwards of 20 to 30 to 40 shootings and up to 10 to 15 deaths over a given weekend (Chicago had 51 shootings and 10 deaths just this past weekend), you know there's more going on here than standard human herd behavior.

Forum List

Back