A Time to Face the Truth

If black-on-black crime is not a thing then why is there a Stop The Violence movement?

Without doing an in-depth research into its history, as I understand it, the movement was begun because of the violence being committed among rappers and hip-hop stars and their associated gangs. I mean, what other music genre has rivals killing each other in the streets? Is this not a symptom of a larger problem in the black community?

Other blacks, and even black music artists, recognize the problem even if the guy in the video and IM2 do not.
Who told you that crime wasnt a thing among any racial group?

If there is more white-on-white crime than black-on-black crime then it is solely due to sheer numbers. Proportionately speaking, black-on-black crime should be half what it is.

People tend to commit crimes against people they are around. You got it all wrong as usual white person. Stop the violence is in direct reference to the drug gangs Blacks formed emulating whites.

Don't try putting this one in the white man's lap. If nothing else, it only proves that blacks are just as prone to violence and criminal behavior as whites.

Rappers just made it a cause to speak out against because it was self destruction. They even made a number of rap songs about it.

"Self Destruction", otherwise known as "black-on-black crime".

I only did a few minutes of research this morning on it and so I know it was started by a rapper to combat violence among rappers and hip-hip artists. But where did the violence stem from? That's right, gang warfare. So gang warfare was already a problem and so it naturally spilled over into the rap and hip-hop world, given that so many of the early artists were gang bangers themselves.

I also discovered that the movement has gone beyond the rap and hip-hop world to combat gang warfare itself. I believe a black boy of about 15 was killed recently in Chicago by a stray bullet as he was preparing to attend a Stop The Violence rally.

One last observation: White-on-white crime is spread out over the entire country and the motives and victims are varied. Whereas black-on-black crime takes place in isolated pockets in various cities and the motives are almost all the same: Gangs and drugs.
"Proportionately speaking, black-on-black crime should be half what it is. "

Thats some bullshit. Black on Black crime should be significantly higher. Its commonly known that poverty and close quarters inevitably leads to more crime among any race.

That's true. However, look at Chicago and Baltimore. No poor white enclaves have this level of violence in relatively shorter time spans. When you consider that Chicago has upwards of 20 to 30 to 40 shootings and up to 10 to 15 deaths over a given weekend (Chicago had 51 shootings and 10 deaths just this past weekend), you know there's more going on here than standard human herd behavior.
I'm guessing you forgot about all the mafia killings back in the day when Italians were not granted full whiteness. Magnify that by 10 and account for the mental deviance caused by slavery. You have what you have now in Chicago.

If black-on-black crime is not a thing then why is there a Stop The Violence movement?

Without doing an in-depth research into its history, as I understand it, the movement was begun because of the violence being committed among rappers and hip-hop stars and their associated gangs. I mean, what other music genre has rivals killing each other in the streets? Is this not a symptom of a larger problem in the black community?

Other blacks, and even black music artists, recognize the problem even if the guy in the video and IM2 do not.

If there is more white-on-white crime than black-on-black crime then it is solely due to sheer numbers. Proportionately speaking, black-on-black crime should be half what it is.

People tend to commit crimes against people they are around. You got it all wrong as usual white person. Stop the violence is in direct reference to the drug gangs Blacks formed emulating whites.

Don't try putting this one in the white man's lap. If nothing else, it only proves that blacks are just as prone to violence and criminal behavior as whites.

Rappers just made it a cause to speak out against because it was self destruction. They even made a number of rap songs about it.

I only did a few minutes of research this morning on it and so I know it was started by a rapper to combat violence among rappers and hip-hip artists. But where did the violence stem from? That's right, gang warfare. So gang warfare was already a problem and so it naturally spilled over into the rap and hip-hop world, given that so many of the early artists were gang bangers themselves.

I also discovered that the movement has gone beyond the rap and hip-hop world to combat gang warfare itself. I believe a black boy of about 15 was killed recently in Chicago by a stray bullet as he was preparing to attend a Stop The Violence rally.

One last observation: White-on-white crime is spread out over the entire country and the motives and victims are varied. Whereas black-on-black crime takes place in isolated pockets in various cities and the motives are almost all the same: Gangs and drugs.

Thats some bullshit. Black on Black crime should be significantly higher. Its commonly known that poverty and close quarters inevitably leads to more crime among any race.

That's true. However, look at Chicago and Baltimore. No poor white enclaves have this level of violence in relatively shorter time spans. When you consider that Chicago has upwards of 20 to 30 to 40 shootings and up to 10 to 15 deaths over a given weekend (Chicago had 51 shootings and 10 deaths just this past weekend), you know there's more going on here than standard human herd behavior.
I'm guessing you forgot about all the mafia killings back in the day when Italians were not granted full whiteness.

No, I didn't forget about it. But given that the death toll from Italian Mafia warfare was much lower, I consider it irrelevant.

Magnify that by 10 and account for the mental deviance caused by slavery. You have what you have now in Chicago.

"...mental deviance caused by slavery"? That's a new one and I must say, rather original.

Are you suggesting that blacks in Chicago suffer some form of mental illness because of slavery that ended 155 years ago?

In the 21st, we will learn the facts.

Black-On-Black Crime. It's Just Like White-On-White Crime But With More Marketing!

nope. My personal story. Long ago---I was younger and a young single mother of a boy-child. I was sole support of my little boy because the idiot I had married was a WHITE CRIMINAL---so I divorced him. I moved to a city for a work opportunity. My work was in an inner city hospital in a culturally diverse area. I lived for one year in
HOSPITAL housing which was on the edge of a
black enclave. I had to LEAVE hospital housing after one year -----relieved of the intense danger of the place in which I lived where bullets FLIED BY NITE and the emergency room filled with young black males with bullets in their heads. I moved into a "chassidic" enclave leaving an area where other mothers (black) were stuck with the fact that
their kids could be hit with a bullet anytime. I did feel a bit guilty that I could LEAVE that mess----and so many other mothers were STUCK in the midst of black bullet ridden crime (still ongoing----it ain't nuthin' new) ------no bullets in my new neighborhood and only two murders in ~ 8 years----black on white

You're a racist and you've told this story before. 85 percent of whites who are killed are killed by another white. 36 percent of the white-white murders happen to women. These are the facts. Your story about living in a black community validates what the guy in the video said-most crimes are INTERACIAL, why is why you worked an a hospital in a black community and saw what you did.

So let us not ignore the 400 years of white violence and crime that is the history of America.

Proportionately speaking, white on white crime should be at least 1/5th of what it is. Since poverty is a major factor in crime and whites live at 12 percent poverty, there is no reason whites should make up 70 percent of the participants in crime each year.

SO TRUE----the best way to avoid black crime in my town is-----stay away from black enclaves. The best way to avoid STRAY BULLET IN CHILD'S HEAD is-----stay away from black enclaves. Areas of my town, which does have black enclaves, BUT has experienced non-enclave violence LATELY---will probably see a WHITE-FLIGHT phenomenon ----in 2021. ALSO----my educated guess is-----
in 2021 black "leaders" will be screaming about LACK OF POLICE in black enclaves

In the 21st, we will learn the facts.

Black-On-Black Crime. It's Just Like White-On-White Crime But With More Marketing!

nope. My personal story. Long ago---I was younger and a young single mother of a boy-child. I was sole support of my little boy because the idiot I had married was a WHITE CRIMINAL---so I divorced him. I moved to a city for a work opportunity. My work was in an inner city hospital in a culturally diverse area. I lived for one year in
HOSPITAL housing which was on the edge of a
black enclave. I had to LEAVE hospital housing after one year -----relieved of the intense danger of the place in which I lived where bullets FLIED BY NITE and the emergency room filled with young black males with bullets in their heads. I moved into a "chassidic" enclave leaving an area where other mothers (black) were stuck with the fact that
their kids could be hit with a bullet anytime. I did feel a bit guilty that I could LEAVE that mess----and so many other mothers were STUCK in the midst of black bullet ridden crime (still ongoing----it ain't nuthin' new) ------no bullets in my new neighborhood and only two murders in ~ 8 years----black on white

You're a racist and you've told this story before. 85 percent of whites who are killed are killed by another white. 36 percent of the white-white murders happen to women. These are the facts. Your story about living in a black community validates what the guy in the video said-most crimes are INTERACIAL, why is why you worked an a hospital in a black community and saw what you did.

So let us not ignore the 400 years of white violence and crime that is the history of America.

try again----in discussing what goes on in a hospital----one much KNOW----the hospital
district----ie the area from which the ambulances SHOW UP----and the usual patient population which in the case of the hospital in which I worked was OVERWHELMINGLY "WHITE" except for out patient clinics and young blacks with bullets in their heads or handcuffed to their bedrails. Let us face the fact that CHATTEL SLAVERY OF BLACK AFRICANS has a history of more than 5000 years and it has been VIOLENT AND ABUSIVE for more than 5000 years. Slavery in the USA is a tiny footnote in the history of slavery and not all that
IMPORTANT in the USA history other than for people LIKE YOU

I'm guessing you forgot about all the mafia killings back in the day when Italians were not granted full whiteness. Magnify that by 10 and account for the mental deviance caused by slavery. You have what you have now in Chicago.

I am guessing that you IMAGINE that the MAFIA was founded as a REACTION to "racism against people of color" ------nope---it was actually a REACTION to the invasion of sicily by MOORS
(for the record---MOORS are dark people who are muslims) The MOORS overwhelmed the population of Sicily-----but the good news is that they introduced HELWA delights (sweet foods)
and some of the spicy stuff. The culture of "MAFIA" got to the USA via immigration from Sicily along with CANOLI

I am guessing that you IMAGINE that the MAFIA was founded as a REACTION to "racism against people of color" ------nope---it was actually a REACTION to the invasion of sicily by MOORS
(for the record---MOORS are dark people who are muslims) The MOORS overwhelmed the population of Sicily-----but the good news is that they introduced HELWA delights (sweet foods)
and some of the spicy stuff. The culture of "MAFIA" got to the USA via immigration from Sicily along with CANOLI
Bullshit. The Mafia in Sicily was formed for protection and wasnt a criminal organization. The Mafia formed in the US may share some traditions but it was founded as a purely criminal organization and as a reaction to discrimination. I know this because I have dated a bunch of Sicilian women and spoken with their families.

Bullshit. The Mafia in Sicily was formed for protection and wasnt a criminal organization. The Mafia formed in the US may share some traditions but it was founded as a purely criminal organization and as a reaction to discrimination. I know this because I have dated a bunch of Sicilian women and spoken with their families.

THE MAFIA in the US is the MAFIA in the US----its origin ----(original name BLACK HAND) was a reaction against the moorish invasion of sicily. Its got a LONG HISTORY. The muslim/moorish invasion of sicily took place in the 9th century AD. For the record---under moorish rules it was a criminal enterprise. It persisted and MORPHED into a big time criminal enterprise IN SICILY depending on a STRONG-MAN ---and his lackeys who benefited over the rest of the population and THAT is what emigrated to the USA. Some Italians know that history and some don't. Some Italians DENY that anything like "the mafia" ever existed in the USA----it is a "racist concept" against WOPS. Some blacks deny the existence of a racist/criminal BLM movement. Some blacks even kiss the asses of people who kill "pigs" (cops)

Proportionately speaking, white on white crime should be at least 1/5th of what it is. Since poverty is a major factor in crime and whites live at 12 percent poverty, there is no reason whites should make up 70 percent of the participants in crime each year.

Proportionate to white-on-white crime - whites being 76% of the population.

Below is a link to the FBI murder stats for 2016:

Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

-----------------------Race----------of-------Offender----------------------------------
Race of VictimTotalWhiteBlack/African AmericanOtherUnknown
White349928545334072
Black/African American287024325701740
other22156371235
Unknown864316423

The table above reveals that whites committed about 48% of the murders where Blacks committed about 46% of the murders. This is way out of proportion to their respective population percentages: (Whites - 76%, Blacks - 13%).

For the murder rate numbers to reflect population percentages, either whites would have to commit roughly 8,000 more murders to boost the total enough to put whites at 76% (assuming the total of black offenders remains the same at 3,156), or blacks would have to commit roughly 1040 fewer murders to reduce the total enough to put blacks at 13% (assuming the total of white offenders remains the same at 3,196). In other words, blacks committed 1040 murders out of proportion to their population percentage. If they had murdered 2,076 rather than the 3,156 they committed, this would put them at 13% of all murders (again, assuming the number of white offenders remains the same at 3,196).

In addition to this, the table also reveals that blacks killed 533 whites and whites killed 243 blacks. So blacks are killing whites at twice the rate of whites killing blacks.

And finally, white murderers accounted for 81% of all white victims, whereas black murderers accounted for 89% of all black victims. Which means blacks are killing each other faster than whites are killing each other.

The black crime rate is lower overall in raw numbers but greater in percentages in every respect relative to race and population numbers. Even if we dispense with the black-on-black crime argument, blacks still murder at a much higher rate relative to their population.

I'm no mathematician or statistician so I invite anyone to let me know if my numbers are off. But even if they are, just a glance at the table will show that the percentages are way off.

Now, take me off ignore and talk to me face to face like a real man.

the Mafia in Sicily was formed for PROTECTION AGAINST MOORS -----try to be specific-----MOOR meant--back in Medieval times ---BLACK AFRICAN ----whether they were actually black
by race (negroid) or not. Even arabs were called
MOORS
As to criminal----of course they were CRIMINALS under shariah law. As to Italians not being "white" ----they were considered even by WASPS to be a lot more "white" than are jews----so you said nothing. If the issue has (as you CLAIM) anything to do with race-----it was sicilian
ANTI-BLACK----not wasp anti WOP. Mafia has
never been an issue of "anti-white" either. You are so STUCK in "racism BS"

Forum List

Back