A small step forward

I dont [sic] think there is any appetite for retaking the colonies.But if we did you would not do anything about it. You would rely on your government to protect you.

And we have a government that is more than capable of doing so. And government or not, there are more than enough armed civilians in this nation to make sure that any attempt by your nation at “retaking the colonies” would fail spectacularly. That latter point is probably what pisses you off, the most.

Britain was once a great worldwide empire, but now it's just a pimple on the face of Europe. And we, one of your former colonies, could easily end your nation's existence as a sovereign nation, if we had the will to do so.

Your posts, loaded with hubris and ignorance, tempt me to wish that we would, that America would invade the UK, turn it into an American colony, and oppress you the way you once tried to oppress us.

America already has the necessary laws on the books only 10,000 of them.

The new laws still wouldn't stop most of the mass shootings.

America up to the 1990 didn't have mass shooting events which never seems to be wondered over you leftists turds.
Could you provide a list of them please

And we have a government that is more than capable of doing so. And government or not, there are more than enough armed civilians in this nation to make sure that any attempt by your nation at “retaking the colonies” would fail spectacularly. That latter point is probably what pisses you off, the most.

Britain was once a great worldwide empire, but now it's just a pimple on the face of Europe. And we, one of your former colonies, could easily end your nation's existence as a sovereign nation, if we had the will to do so.

Your posts, loaded with hubris and ignorance, tempt me to wish that we would, that America would invade the UK, turn it into an American colony, and oppress you the way you once tried to oppress us.
Blimey, what a load of bovine excrement you've just blurted there. Do you want to come back into reality and try again?

Well…you have the big three…..you can’t use a gun to commit rape, robbery or munder…if you are a felon you can’t buy, own or carry a gun…..if you are determined through due process to be dangerously mentally ill, you can’t buy, own or carry a gun…....you then have the federal level gun laws, the state level gun laws and the local level gun laws…..

Not at all true

We won the Revolutionary War because of the Continental Army and French Navy

Militia performed poorly in the War of 1812
Militia performed poorly when used in the line of battle like regular troops. They weren't trained or equipped for that kind of warfare. When used properly they were very effective as skirmishers and irregular warriors like Rodger's Rangers in the French and Indian War and Francis Marion's troops in the Carolina Swamps during the revolution. It's unfair to ask troops that don't have bayonets to stand up to a bayonet charge by disciplined troops who don't care about casualties.

10,000 is a hyperbole number but there are clearly a LOT of existing gun laws in existence.

There are 12 state gun laws for Alabama alone.

Wikipedia has a nice long list of Gun laws to read over,

Gun laws in the United States by state​

LINK

Federal Gun Laws

Gun law in the United States​

LINK

There are County Gun laws too.

Well…you have the big three…..you can’t use a gun to commit rape, robbery or munder…if you are a felon you can’t buy, own or carry a gun…..if you are determined through due process to be dangerously mentally ill, you can’t buy, own or carry a gun…....you then have the federal level gun laws, the state level gun laws and the local level gun laws…..
9,997 to go, lol

10,000 is a hyperbole number but there are clearly a LOT of existing gun laws in existence.

There are 12 state gun laws for Alabama alone.

Wikipedia has a nice long list of Gun laws to read over,

Gun laws in the United States by state​

LINK

Federal Gun Laws

Gun law in the United States​

LINK

There are County Gun laws too.
Oh I see, so when people say 10,000 gun laws, and I'm sure 2aguy said 20,000 gun laws in the past, what you're saying is, that's bollox.

Or are gun nuts claiming duplications as individual laws? So so you need gun registration in 30 states, then that's 30 laws? If so, you guys need to get a job in government when you have to read out progress reducing unemployment etc.. because that's the kind of crap they try.

Oh I see, so when people say 10,000 gun laws, and I'm sure 2aguy said 20,000 gun laws in the past, what you're saying is, that's bollox.

Or are gun nuts claiming duplications as individual laws? So so you need gun registration in 30 states, then that's 30 laws? If so, you guys need to get a job in government when you have to read out progress reducing unemployment etc.. because that's the kind of crap they try.

You didn't look in the links, try again it is over well 300.

20,000 is utter nonsense has been known that way for years.

You didn't look in the links, try again it is over well 300.

20,000 is utter nonsense has been known that way for years.
Of course 20,000 is nonsense because it was claimed by a gun nut.

As for 300, I'll have to check the number in the UK.

Edit - I checked, the UK has one gun law, Firearms Act 1968

Last edited:
I would ban all guns. maybe allow a few for hunting under strict license.
Close down all the gunmakers and gunshops. Confiscate all guns. That sort of stuff.

Ohh you would love these people who did that to the populace,

1656360320860.png

1656360342491.png

You ignore history obviously.

Forum List

Back