A small percentage of looting rioters does not discredit the entire racial injustice peaceful protests

NOT A SINGLE PERSON was running around attacking people, looting or starting fires in ANY of the situations I was talking about. Just white crackers with AR's scared to death of the protesters. Who were NOT rioting.
See... There you go again. Did those "white crackers" do anything illegal? I don't know the answer to that just so you know.

Edit: You know you sound just like a racist when you say stupid shit like that... Right?

View attachment 347662

I think the above meme says it best. What do you think?
Classic straw man argument...Great job.
Straw man argument? That's straight apples to apples comparison.

What problem do you have with that? Does this apply to you?
Except that nobody is making the argument that the looting rioters are equal to the peaceful protesters, which makes it a strawman argument.

Suck on that.
Then why have vigilante counter protesters all over the country been slinging their AR's over their shoulders and "defending" their white havens? Those people DEFINITELY think that every protester is a threat.
Because that’s what a rational thinking person does. You’re an ideologue and a fool that’s why you say this stupid shit. When throngs of people are running around and some are attacking people, others are looting and still others are starting fires you defend against all of them. You don’t sit there and ask them to fill out a fucking questionnaire about their intentions. You treat the entire group as if they may be the worst ones, because they very well may be.
NOT A SINGLE PERSON was running around attacking people, looting or starting fires in ANY of the situations I was talking about. Just white crackers with AR's scared to death of the protesters. Who were NOT rioting.
What situations are you talking about you fucking fruit cake. It sure as hell wasn't anywhere meaningful. You’re like that retard on CNN talking about the peaceful demonstrations standing in front of a burning building. Fuck you and your ignorant spin. The cat is out of the bag and you’re never getting it back in.

I'm not following that at all. I don't see how liberals are blaming minorities. Why do you say that?
really? really?
Then WHY did you say something so looney? The majority of rioters were black, as were the majority of looters. The media isn't "hiding" the real perps. That's crazy.
You blamed minorities and you called it looney to suggest it was anyone else but minorities...this is such typical white liberal thinking
If I hear credible reporting that it was all white liberals who committed the looting and arson and rioting, okay. But all I've heard is about one here, one there, and plenty of videos showing black people cleaning out stores and breaking windows, etc. I'm not being racist. I'm stating facts. You want to blame it on some Democratic evil cabal, it sounds like. And that has about as much credibility as Comet Ping Pong Pizza.
Do you ever sit down to type something and actually think anything through?

You celebrate any poll that says blacks vote 90%+ for democrats. And swear there’s not a chance they will ever vote republican.

Until there’s a riot. All of a sudden there’s just no way to know how many of the rioting pigs are democrats. It’s a fucking mystery.

You’re an idiot.

View attachment 347662

Idiots come in all races. The bullshit about all cops being racist is just that bullshit. The same goes for protesters. Some are idiots and bad, most are not. Just like cops.

Who said ALL cops are racist?

Half the left in America. You have seen all the defund police statements put out there. The radical left isn't proposing that because they think cops are swell.

View attachment 347662

Idiots come in all races. The bullshit about all cops being racist is just that bullshit. The same goes for protesters. Some are idiots and bad, most are not. Just like cops.

Half the left in America. You have seen all the defund police statements put the there. The radical left isn't proposing that because they think cops are swell.

You really seem to have a comprehension problem.

And about the protesters themselves stopping people in the crowd from getting violent.

Sure but the all the leaders have yet to come out and say stop the rioting and looting!! This points to huge liberal violence at the heart of the organization. Trump immediately condemned the Floyd murder has did every responsible leader! Liberals cant make up their minds about rioting and looting!!
Here's just a couple. I'm not a librarian; I'm not going to spend the evening collecting articles for you. But they ARE speaking out.
MLK's daughter, Atlanta mayor among leaders condemning riots after George Floyd's death
Listen to them. They mean business.

Black Lives Matter Knoxville to Market Square vandals: 'This is not your movement!'
Activist Constance Every said Saturday night's destruction was completely counter-productive to the large demonstration against police brutality organized by Black Lives Matter Knoxville on Friday, which drew support from Knoxville Mayor Indya Kincannon and other local elected officials.

"We have the attention of the leadership here," Every said in a video posted to the Black Lives Matter Knoxville Facebook page Sunday. "And that is not because we came down here and tore stuff up.

Beautiful lady.

Her comments were met with the sounds of crickets.
Don't move the goal posts.

Show me where her words had any desired effect.
Where were the riots last night?

How many days ago were her comments?
Where were the riots last night?
How many lives were destroyed in the days since she spoke?

View attachment 347662

If there are only a small percentage of "bad" cops, then how can protests that target all cops be legitimate. According to your thinking, the social justice protesters don't know what the word justice means.

Where were the protests that targeted all cops? Not everyone blames an entire group for the bad actions of a miniscule portion of them. These protests about bad cops who abuse the authority given them by the general public and the bad public officials who cover for them, not cops in general.

Cody.....your Dims creating all the violence and mayhem will not go down well. Poor clueless Joe having to defend looting and rioting. Good times. :lol:

Biden didn't defend looting and rioting. Somehow I don't see the sort of folks who would loot and riot as having an avid interest in politics and waiting in long lines to vote for any party. This idea that Democrats support looting and rioting is so ignorant, it's almost unbelievable that anyone would even think of saying such a thing.

I wonder if the people who think that the entire current protest of hundreds of thousands of people should by discredited by a small minority that loots and riots also think that the current "conservative"/far-right movement should be discredited by the guys who have been caught with explosives and war weapons in such places as Las Vegas and Pittsburgh, incels, and boogaloos, and uncivilized assholes who scream and yell curses in other people's faces, as just happened in Montana. How many have been caught with arsenals and bomb-making materials in the last ten years?

Has anyone actually seen those buses full of Antifa that supposedly are traveling around on both coasts?

View attachment 347662

Half the left in America. You have seen all the defund police statements put out there. The radical left isn't proposing that because they think cops are swell.
The answer to stopping thugs killing and looting is obviously to defund the police.

I hope that and reparations makes their way to the Democratic platform. It would at least show the courage of their convictions in an otherwise pandering party.

View attachment 347662

If there are only a small percentage of "bad" cops, then how can protests that target all cops be legitimate. According to your thinking, the social justice protesters don't know what the word justice means.

Where were the protests that targeted all cops? Not everyone blames an entire group for the bad actions of a miniscule portion of them. These protests about bad cops who abuse the authority given them by the general public and the bad public officials who cover for them, not cops in general.
That's bullshit and you know it.

A majority here have spent all their time bitching about something that happened with 2 percent of the people, done primarily by whites, that stopped a long time ago.

View attachment 347662

That's bullshit and you know it.
It's truth and you can't take it.

Forum List

Back