A small percentage of looting rioters does not discredit the entire racial injustice peaceful protests

View attachment 347662

I think the above meme says it best. What do you think?
Classic straw man argument...Great job.
Straw man argument? That's straight apples to apples comparison.

What problem do you have with that? Does this apply to you?
Except that nobody is making the argument that the looting rioters are equal to the peaceful protesters, which makes it a strawman argument.

Suck on that.
Then why have vigilante counter protesters all over the country been slinging their AR's over their shoulders and "defending" their white havens? Those people DEFINITELY think that every protester is a threat.
Because that’s what a rational thinking person does. You’re an ideologue and a fool that’s why you say this stupid shit. When throngs of people are running around and some are attacking people, others are looting and still others are starting fires you defend against all of them. You don’t sit there and ask them to fill out a fucking questionnaire about their intentions. You treat the entire group as if they may be the worst ones, because they very well may be.
NOT A SINGLE PERSON was running around attacking people, looting or starting fires in ANY of the situations I was talking about. Just white crackers with AR's scared to death of the protesters. Who were NOT rioting.
What situations are you talking about you fucking fruit cake. It sure as hell wasn't anywhere meaningful. You’re like that retard on CNN talking about the peaceful demonstrations standing in front of a burning building. Fuck you and your ignorant spin. The cat is out of the bag and you’re never getting it back in.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-01-at-7.37.24-PM.png

29236490-8389515-Philadelphia_Other_images_showed_heavily_armed_men_on_the_roofs_-a-74_1591305325112.jpg

29236518-8389515-California_Shocking_footage_emerged_of_a_white_man_pulling_a_hug-a-80_1591305325194.jpg

These guys with guns serve to discredit whatever the hell their cause actually is. What is anyone doing on a roof with a gun? these people should go back to Russia where they belong.

where should the people who shattered store windows in order to get in and grab (steal) merchandise GO?
What should happen to the people who completely ravaged small shops owned by struggling, hardworking renters? as to the sick attempt to trivialize----MACY'S was looted----its famous show windows smashed. I am not crying for Macy's, I am crying that this filth is being facilitated by trivializing idiots.
Of course it is the little people who suffer MORE from your stupidity and the criminals who LOVE YOU. It is the LOVE STARVED who trivialize serious crime

You celebrate and praise low-life repetitive criminals, over and over. You call them martyrs and consider them the same....martyrs of.....criminal behavior?!

Yes, hip-hop welfare culture should have be roundly condemned for its destructive immorality from the get go by King, Jackson, Sharpton, but they were the liberals who created it and never learned a thing from the destruction they caused . To this day they and their white liberal friends want welfare, reparations, and victimhood, but never religion, family, education, and hard work.

You celebrate and praise low-life repetitive criminals, over and over. You call them martyrs and consider them the same....martyrs of.....criminal behavior?!

Yes, hip-hop welfare culture should have be roundly condemned for its destructive immorality from the get go by King, Jackson, Sharpton, but they were the liberals who created it and never learned a thing from the destruction they caused . To this day they and their white liberal friends want welfare, reparations, and victimhood, but never religion, family, education, and hard work.
Family, education and hard work, yes. In this nation we have the Freedom of Religion and that also means that we have the freedom to not have religion. Those who deride people that don't have religion in their lives, demeans those who, while not believing in deities, live decent law-abiding lives.

Those who deride people that don't have religion in their lives, demeans those who, while not believing in deities, live decent law-abiding lives.
Totally wrong of course. Religion is the source of morality on earth. Do you wish the rioters and looters and killers had had religious values drummed into their heads as children? Without religion there is nothing you can say to Adolph Hitler. He simply made a different choice that you did. Now do you understand?

View attachment 347662

Classic straw man argument...Great job.
Straw man argument? That's straight apples to apples comparison.

What problem do you have with that? Does this apply to you?
Except that nobody is making the argument that the looting rioters are equal to the peaceful protesters, which makes it a strawman argument.

Suck on that.
Then why have vigilante counter protesters all over the country been slinging their AR's over their shoulders and "defending" their white havens? Those people DEFINITELY think that every protester is a threat.
Because that’s what a rational thinking person does. You’re an ideologue and a fool that’s why you say this stupid shit. When throngs of people are running around and some are attacking people, others are looting and still others are starting fires you defend against all of them. You don’t sit there and ask them to fill out a fucking questionnaire about their intentions. You treat the entire group as if they may be the worst ones, because they very well may be.
NOT A SINGLE PERSON was running around attacking people, looting or starting fires in ANY of the situations I was talking about. Just white crackers with AR's scared to death of the protesters. Who were NOT rioting.
What situations are you talking about you fucking fruit cake. It sure as hell wasn't anywhere meaningful. You’re like that retard on CNN talking about the peaceful demonstrations standing in front of a burning building. Fuck you and your ignorant spin. The cat is out of the bag and you’re never getting it back in.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-01-at-7.37.24-PM.png

29236490-8389515-Philadelphia_Other_images_showed_heavily_armed_men_on_the_roofs_-a-74_1591305325112.jpg

29236518-8389515-California_Shocking_footage_emerged_of_a_white_man_pulling_a_hug-a-80_1591305325194.jpg
Were they defending what is theirs? It is only going to expand. And it may expand exponentially.
View attachment 347662

I think calling it a small percentage is a lie. It was more like an invasion of locusts!

there were many looters, but FAR more others---at any given moment. For some reason, the vacuous among us INSIST that the non-looters FAR FAR out numbered the tiny tiny number of looters. <<<< that's moronic------if the NON-LOOTERS were not delighted with the filth of the looters-----it would have been easy for them ---the MANY ---to stop that tiny tiny group of starving looters
The way I understand it, at least the way it went down in NYC was that as the protesters left en masse, some bent on rioting and looting split off from the main crowd and went their own way. And that peaceful protests earlier in the day gradually were replaced by folks intent on doing damage as the evening wore on. That was according to the police accounts I saw. You are there in NY, aren't you? What did you see happen? Only the locals really have a good picture of what actually went on. So what did you see?
Nuclear, Biological or Chemical agents will be used one day on our own citizens by our own government. They will probably try to save the buildings though.

If I hear credible reporting that it was all white liberals who committed the looting and arson and rioting, okay. But all I've heard is about one here, one there, and plenty of videos showing black people cleaning out stores and breaking windows, etc. I'm not being racist. I'm stating facts. You want to blame it on some Democratic evil cabal, it sounds like. And that has about as much credibility as Comet Ping Pong Pizza.
How anyone can still claim that white liberals are not pushing the racist buttons in this country is beyond me

If I hear credible reporting that it was all white liberals who committed the looting and arson and rioting, okay. But all I've heard is about one here, one there, and plenty of videos showing black people cleaning out stores and breaking windows, etc. I'm not being racist. I'm stating facts. You want to blame it on some Democratic evil cabal, it sounds like. And that has about as much credibility as Comet Ping Pong Pizza.
How anyone can still claim that white liberals are not pushing the racist buttons in this country is beyond me
yes, white liberals enabled hip-hop welfare culture and are ultimately responsible for the destruction of the black family and the depraved looters it produced.

Think about it. Why would peaceful protesters want to risk confrontations with violent criminals and also risk having the militarized police think they were with the violent criminals?
So they could put a stop to what was ruining their protest ( if they cared about it so much).

It has been all over the news. The POINT is the perception of threat. Which is WHY BLM can still say there is racism in our country and in our police forces. Because that fear is there.
DEFENDING one's life and home, and community, is not racism. It is common sense.
What is racism is BLM, and it is terrorist as well.

You are confused. It wasn't a "small percentage". It was massive rioting and looting, including murder.
Absolutely right, and blacks and their leftist manipulators are doing just what they did in 1992, when KTLA doctored video tape about Rodney King, and showed a false idea on TV, setting off a riot that killed over 60 people, and caused over $1 Billion in damages.

Forum List

Back