A small percentage of looting rioters does not discredit the entire racial injustice peaceful protests

View attachment 347662

I think the above meme says it best. What do you think?
that's true...except in this case the rioters and looters were not the protesters who were minorities , they were white liberals rioting and looting and the left wing media coverage only showed minority faces after running footage of the rioting and looting.
Alt right lunatic.
You just blew your whole fucking argument about both sides coming together, with you calling someone a lunatic. Oh well, you can keep on wet dreaming....
I don't consider you someone I'd want on ANY discussion involving race.
Not even my friend in the picture, who is his own business owner? We have no problem talking, because we treat each other as equals, not like you who can only see people by the color of their skin...
Maybe I misunderstood you. If you have a black friend, everything must be alright.

Well then, you must be black enough to vote for Joe..
Then WHY did you say something so looney? The majority of rioters were black, as were the majority of looters. The media isn't "hiding" the real perps. That's crazy.
It's only looney to finger pointing white liberals who claim it is others that are being racist and blaming minorities when it is liberals that are blaming minorities...perhaps the reason my post seems "looney" to you is because I'm a democrat that told the truth...liberals are killing this party

I'm waiting for the "entire racial injustice peaceful protesters" to condemn the "handful" of looters and arsonists but it don't seem like it's gonna happen.
I've heard plenty of them. And about the protesters themselves stopping people in the crowd from getting violent. Turning in people about to cause mayhem. And I don't watch CNN or any tv, so it's all stuff I've gotten from the net and from here. It's out there.

Well then, you must be black enough to vote for Joe..
Then WHY did you say something so looney? The majority of rioters were black, as were the majority of looters. The media isn't "hiding" the real perps. That's crazy.
It's only looney to finger pointing white liberals who claim it is others that are being racist and blaming minorities when it is liberals that are blaming minorities...perhaps the reason my post seems "looney" to you is because I'm a democrat that told the truth...liberals are killing this party
I'm not following that at all. I don't see how liberals are blaming minorities. Why do you say that?

Until the rioters and looters stop, I couldn't give a shit about what the "entire movement" has to say.
But the entire movement has nothing to say! They pretend cops kill blacks when the the evidence says the exact opposite. A cop is 18 times more likely to get killed by a black man than a black man is to get killed by a cop. Further, when there is interracial crime 90% if it is black on white. Further, the tiny number of blacks killed by cops in one year is the same as killed by other blacks in one city in one weekend. And yet there is no black lives matter then? The rioters and looters are as insane as the peaceful protesters!!
One long deflection. You guys are getting really tiresome. The message is racism, including in the justice system. Those people in Chicago weren't killed because they are black.

If people think you are trailer trash, showing up to dinner in dirty clothes isn't going to convince them otherwise. Rioting and looting just reinforces that the issue isn't racism but a sense of entitlement among those who contribute nothing to society but grief and heartache.

View attachment 347662

I think the above meme says it best. What do you think?
If it was such a small percentage, why didn’t the rest of the peaceful protesters stop the looters and rioters?
They have.
I’ve seen one video of one person denouncing. I’m just saying that kind of destruction, violence, and death should be unacceptable to any cause. Like it or not, it was done in the name of this cause.

And about the protesters themselves stopping people in the crowd from getting violent.

Sure but the all the leaders have yet to come out and say stop the rioting and looting!! This points to huge liberal violence at the heart of the organization. Trump immediately condemned the Floyd murder has did every responsible leader! Liberals cant make up their minds about rioting and looting!!

Until the rioters and looters stop, I couldn't give a shit about what the "entire movement" has to say.
But the entire movement has nothing to say! They pretend cops kill blacks when the the evidence says the exact opposite. A cop is 18 times more likely to get killed by a black man than a black man is to get killed by a cop. Further, when there is interracial crime 90% if it is black on white. Further, the tiny number of blacks killed by cops in one year is the same as killed by other blacks in one city in one weekend. And yet there is no black lives matter then? The rioters and looters are as insane as the peaceful protesters!!
One long deflection. You guys are getting really tiresome. The message is racism, including in the justice system. Those people in Chicago weren't killed because they are black.

If people think you are trailer trash, showing up to dinner in dirty clothes isn't going to convince them otherwise. Rioting and looting just reinforces that the issue isn't racism but a sense of entitlement among those who contribute nothing to society but grief and heartache.
Yes and this time it was nationwide showing the entire nation that the national convulsions and trillions spent since the 60's, exactly what the liberals so self- righteously thought they wanted, did no good whatsoever. So in the future the attitude may well be to stop trying and just stay away. This may mean stay away from the big liberal cities always about to be looted and don't vote for the utter liberal fools who put us through 50 wasted liberal years for nothing!

It has been all over the news.
That people with AR's are mowing down people? Please share.

edit:
The POINT is the perception of threat..
I ... I ... Wow... You don't make the news prove things to you. Thus... They make shit up. You believe said shit?
Yes, I believe pictures and reporters and police chiefs from credible sources.
Oh? You've seen pictures of someone mowing down protesters or looters with a AR? Please... Link me these credible sources.

Don't get me wrong... I believe it exists... People with AR's defending their property/loved ones.. I believe that. I also believe just the threat of the gun has defended their property/loved ones. Otherwise it would be all over the news. But white havens? What the fuck are you talking about? Is it just a white haven because it's a white guy doing it?

Give me something there...

Even when I don't like the news, I don't ignore it as "fake."
Nor do I... But like I said before... You're just making shit up now.

“A small percentage of looting rioters does not discredit the entire racial injustice peaceful protests”

Correct.

The small percentage does discredit them all until they are soundly and frequently denounced. The liberals in charge cant seem to make up their minds about rioting and looting!!!

Last edited:
And about the protesters themselves stopping people in the crowd from getting violent.

Sure but the all the leaders have yet to come out and say stop the rioting and looting!! This points to huge liberal violence at the heart of the organization. Trump immediately condemned the Floyd murder has did every responsible leader! Liberals cant make up their minds about rioting and looting!!
Here's just a couple. I'm not a librarian; I'm not going to spend the evening collecting articles for you. But they ARE speaking out.
MLK's daughter, Atlanta mayor among leaders condemning riots after George Floyd's death
Listen to them. They mean business.

Black Lives Matter Knoxville to Market Square vandals: 'This is not your movement!'
Activist Constance Every said Saturday night's destruction was completely counter-productive to the large demonstration against police brutality organized by Black Lives Matter Knoxville on Friday, which drew support from Knoxville Mayor Indya Kincannon and other local elected officials.

"We have the attention of the leadership here," Every said in a video posted to the Black Lives Matter Knoxville Facebook page Sunday. "And that is not because we came down here and tore stuff up.

It has been all over the news.
That people with AR's are mowing down people? Please share.

edit:
The POINT is the perception of threat..
I ... I ... Wow... You don't make the news prove things to you. Thus... They make shit up. You believe said shit?
Yes, I believe pictures and reporters and police chiefs from credible sources.
Oh? You've seen pictures of someone mowing down protesters or looters with a AR? Please... Link me these credible sources.

Don't get me wrong... I believe it exists... People with AR's defending their property/loved ones.. I believe that. I also believe just the threat of the gun has defended their property/loved ones. Otherwise it would be all over the news. But white havens? What the fuck are you talking about? Is it just a white haven because it's a white guy doing it?

Give me something there...

Even when I don't like the news, I don't ignore it as "fake."
Nor do I... But like I said before... You're just making shit up now.
I never said they mowed people down. Why do you say that?

I'm not following that at all. I don't see how liberals are blaming minorities. Why do you say that?
really? really?
You blamed minorities and you called it looney to suggest it was anyone else but minorities...this is such typical white liberal thinking

But white havens? What the fuck are you talking about? Is it just a white haven because it's a white guy doing it?
You think they're out there protecting black neighborhoods from black protesters? LMAO

Forum List

Back