Does the black community have factions in the community?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
And if so what side do you side with? Free thinking Ben Carson, Candace Owens? Or the hate mob who wants free shit because of slavery that they know nothing about? And hate honkeys?

I’m with the Ben Carson side.

• Banned
Ben Carson has recieved free shit so you'd better leave him on the other side..
Ben Carson actually is actually one of the greatest pediatric brain surgeons in the world.. he earned his money.

And if so what side do you side with? Free thinking Ben Carson, Candace Owens? Or the hate mob who wants free shit because of slavery that they know nothing about? And hate honkeys?

I'm with the side that wants my ancestors back pay with interest and punitive damages. I'm with the side that wants to be Black without someone trying to discriminate against me. I'm with the side that will break a foot off in the ass of any cracker that gets in my way. I noticed you didnt list that faction.

Ben Carson actually is actually one of the greatest pediatric brain surgeons in the world.. he earned his money.
Yes, after having welfare help get him there...Which there is nothing wrong with welfare unless you are a hater like Jizz
Yea he used to get off of it then you have blacks that will never get off of it,, and for generations.. so who side are you on his or the Welfare queens?

I'm with the side that wants my ancestors back pay with interest and punitive damages. I'm with the side that wants to be Black without someone trying to discriminate against me. I'm with the side that will break a foot off in the ass of any cracker that gets in my way. I noticed you didnt list that faction.
Yes you hate honkeys lol that fraction ,, I’m with you brotha.. would you prefer the getting sent back to The sub Sahara, or sitting down and enjoying where you are now? Choice is yours

The fractions in the black community are the gunshots that kill thousands of their own race every year.

Yes you hate honkeys lol that fraction ,, I’m with you brotha.. would you prefer the getting sent back to The sub Sahara, or sitting down and enjoying where you are now? Choice is yours
Hate to break it to you o pale one. My preference is to do as I please since you dont have the guts or power to send me anywhere or the authority to grant me permission to stay here.

Yes, after having welfare help get him there...Which there is nothing wrong with welfare unless you are a hater like Jizz
Yea he used to get off of it then you have blacks that will never get off of it,, and for generations.. so who side are you on his or the Welfare queens?
I am on anyone's side that needs it. I am here to help the most decrepit souls because that is what Jesus would do and other good people that know how to love unconditionally...Try it some time it is a glorious pure emotion..

The fractions in the black community are the gunshots that kill thousands of their own race every year.
They exist in all neighborhoods...White, black, brown, red, yellow like the Simpsons...If there are humans there is gunfire and murder.

Hate to break it to you o pale one. My preference is to do as I please since you dont have the guts or power to send me anywhere or the authority to grant me permission to stay here.
Stay tuned. Shaun king hah

Stay hidden pale one. I tune white racist asses up for fun.

Troll post.
But every ethnicity have their divisions, and good and bad. All have givers and takers. Every single one.

Stay hidden pale one. I tune white racist asses up for fun.
Lol you better catch a flash back to when there were less cops on the street haha y’all needed security haha

Forum List

Back