A small percentage of looting rioters does not discredit the entire racial injustice peaceful protests

I'm not following that at all. I don't see how liberals are blaming minorities. Why do you say that?
really? really?
Then WHY did you say something so looney? The majority of rioters were black, as were the majority of looters. The media isn't "hiding" the real perps. That's crazy.
You blamed minorities and you called it looney to suggest it was anyone else but minorities...this is such typical white liberal thinking
If I hear credible reporting that it was all white liberals who committed the looting and arson and rioting, okay. But all I've heard is about one here, one there, and plenty of videos showing black people cleaning out stores and breaking windows, etc. I'm not being racist. I'm stating facts. You want to blame it on some Democratic evil cabal, it sounds like. And that has about as much credibility as Comet Ping Pong Pizza.

But white havens? What the fuck are you talking about? Is it just a white haven because it's a white guy doing it?
You think they're out there protecting black neighborhoods from black protesters? LMAO
I think the majority of them are protecting their own shit. But yes... A few are doing exactly that. And I'm also not saying it's only white men. LOL... I was actually just thinking about people in general protecting their shit with guns. But if it's a racial thing for you... Well.. that's your problem.

But yes... I believe there are people out there protecting black neighborhoods from black protesters. Even from themselves in some cases.

They are protesting a straw man. All that happened is a bad cop killed a bad guy and, they probably knew each other. The stupid lemmings got stirred up (probably by the Left) and took to the streets which gave Antifa an excuse to cause anarchy. Peter Kirsanow (US commision on civil rights and a black guy) said white perps are more likely to be shot by cops according to studies.

View attachment 347662

I think the above meme says it best. What do you think?
Classic straw man argument...Great job.
Straw man argument? That's straight apples to apples comparison.

What problem do you have with that? Does this apply to you?
Except that nobody is making the argument that the looting rioters are equal to the peaceful protesters, which makes it a strawman argument.

Suck on that.
Then why have vigilante counter protesters all over the country been slinging their AR's over their shoulders and "defending" their white havens? Those people DEFINITELY think that every protester is a threat.
Because that’s what a rational thinking person does. You’re an ideologue and a fool that’s why you say this stupid shit. When throngs of people are running around and some are attacking people, others are looting and still others are starting fires you defend against all of them. You don’t sit there and ask them to fill out a fucking questionnaire about their intentions. You treat the entire group as if they may be the worst ones, because they very well may be.

I'm not following that at all. I don't see how liberals are blaming minorities. Why do you say that?
really? really?
Then WHY did you say something so looney? The majority of rioters were black, as were the majority of looters. The media isn't "hiding" the real perps. That's crazy.
You blamed minorities and you called it looney to suggest it was anyone else but minorities...this is such typical white liberal thinking
If I hear credible reporting that it was all white liberals who committed the looting and arson and rioting, okay. But all I've heard is about one here, one there, and plenty of videos showing black people cleaning out stores and breaking windows, etc. I'm not being racist. I'm stating facts. You want to blame it on some Democratic evil cabal, it sounds like. And that has about as much credibility as Comet Ping Pong Pizza.
Actually some videos show a lot of whites too. They are likely Antifa and they have infiltrated the protest. We are fighting an organized group bent on the destruction of capitalism and America. Who else would try to convince people to defund law enforcement? An the stupid street lemmings and children follow like cattle to a slaughter.

They are protesting a straw man. All that happened is a bad cop killed a bad guy and, they probably knew each other. The stupid lemmings got stirred up (probably by the Left) and took to the streets which gave Antifa an excuse to cause anarchy. Peter Kirsanow (US commision on civil rights and a black guy) said white perps are more likely to be shot by cops according to studies.

Cop didn't kill him.

Fentanyl did.

Here's just a couple.

A couple is not enough. Everyone has to know and frequently say that violent rioting and looting is not acceptable, and, they have to stop it when ever they see it instead of quietly applauding it. Do you understand now??
There are a lot more than a couple. But if you are going to hold out for every single black person to cry out against the rioters and looters before you will listen to them, then you've got nothing to worry about. Why must their entire community, every African American in this country be a decent law abiding citizen before you will entertain their ideas? Is every single white citizen a decent law abiding citizen? But I'm sure you judge them individually, right? Judge a man by his character. But when it comes to blacks, there must not be a criminal among them. I've got a feeling even if they WERE perfect, you would find an excuse to find them unacceptable.

And about the protesters themselves stopping people in the crowd from getting violent.

Sure but the all the leaders have yet to come out and say stop the rioting and looting!! This points to huge liberal violence at the heart of the organization. Trump immediately condemned the Floyd murder has did every responsible leader! Liberals cant make up their minds about rioting and looting!!
Here's just a couple. I'm not a librarian; I'm not going to spend the evening collecting articles for you. But they ARE speaking out.
MLK's daughter, Atlanta mayor among leaders condemning riots after George Floyd's death
Listen to them. They mean business.

Black Lives Matter Knoxville to Market Square vandals: 'This is not your movement!'
Activist Constance Every said Saturday night's destruction was completely counter-productive to the large demonstration against police brutality organized by Black Lives Matter Knoxville on Friday, which drew support from Knoxville Mayor Indya Kincannon and other local elected officials.

"We have the attention of the leadership here," Every said in a video posted to the Black Lives Matter Knoxville Facebook page Sunday. "And that is not because we came down here and tore stuff up.

Beautiful lady.

Her comments were met with the sounds of crickets.

really? really?
Actually some videos show a lot of whites too. They are likely Antifa and they have infiltrated the protest. We are fighting an organized group bent on the destruction of capitalism and America. Who else would try to convince people to defund law enforcement? An the stupid street lemmings and children follow like cattle to a slaughter.
If that's what the FBI or DOJ or whoever tells me, I'll believe it. I don't have any sympathy for Antifa or their political beliefs or goals. Never have. I think it's crazy to disband the Minneapolis police force. Reform? Sure, go for it. But I'm not going to be sucked into some crazy conspiracy theory, either. A lot of black people are genuinely FED UP with racism. It's more subtle than it used to be, but it's clearly still a problem. I'm not black; I'm guessing you're not either. It's not up to us to determine if racism still exists. We don't know because we don't live it.

And about the protesters themselves stopping people in the crowd from getting violent.

Sure but the all the leaders have yet to come out and say stop the rioting and looting!! This points to huge liberal violence at the heart of the organization. Trump immediately condemned the Floyd murder has did every responsible leader! Liberals cant make up their minds about rioting and looting!!
Here's just a couple. I'm not a librarian; I'm not going to spend the evening collecting articles for you. But they ARE speaking out.
MLK's daughter, Atlanta mayor among leaders condemning riots after George Floyd's death

Black Lives Matter Knoxville to Market Square vandals: 'This is not your movement!'
Activist Constance Every said Saturday night's destruction was completely counter-productive to the large demonstration against police brutality organized by Black Lives Matter Knoxville on Friday, which drew support from Knoxville Mayor Indya Kincannon and other local elected officials.

"We have the attention of the leadership here," Every said in a video posted to the Black Lives Matter Knoxville Facebook page Sunday. "And that is not because we came down here and tore stuff up.

Beautiful lady.

Don't move the goal posts.

Beautiful lady.

Show me where her words had any desired effect.

really? really?
Every person I know who grew up in a city would be laughing at you. Nuns in convents would snicker.

View attachment 347662

I think the above meme says it best. What do you think?
Classic straw man argument...Great job.
Straw man argument? That's straight apples to apples comparison.

What problem do you have with that? Does this apply to you?
Except that nobody is making the argument that the looting rioters are equal to the peaceful protesters, which makes it a strawman argument.

Suck on that.
Then why have vigilante counter protesters all over the country been slinging their AR's over their shoulders and "defending" their white havens? Those people DEFINITELY think that every protester is a threat.
Because that’s what a rational thinking person does. You’re an ideologue and a fool that’s why you say this stupid shit. When throngs of people are running around and some are attacking people, others are looting and still others are starting fires you defend against all of them. You don’t sit there and ask them to fill out a fucking questionnaire about their intentions. You treat the entire group as if they may be the worst ones, because they very well may be.
NOT A SINGLE PERSON was running around attacking people, looting or starting fires in ANY of the situations I was talking about. Just white crackers with AR's scared to death of the protesters. Who were NOT rioting.

Beautiful lady.

Where were the riots last night?

Beautiful lady.

How many days ago were her comments?

really? really?
Every person I know who grew up in a city would be laughing at you. Nuns in convents would snicker.
Everyone in the city knows no black people looted? Or that there is an evil cabal of Democrats?

Beautiful lady.

How many days ago were her comments?

Forum List

Back