A small percentage of looting rioters does not discredit the entire racial injustice peaceful protests

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1591653888974.png

I think the above meme says it best. What do you think?

1591654546472.png

The fact that the "peaceful" protesters stood aside and allowed the rioting, looting, burning, and murdering, to happen while videoing the destruction and laughing then maintaining that the police are all homicidal maniacs suggests otherwise.

If their issue was with the police then the "peaceful" protesters should have been enforcing order themselves.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 347662

Until the rioters and looters stop, I couldn't give a shit about what the "entire movement" has to say.

My view exactly.

If racism is a problem in our society (and it arguably is). . . that problem is dwarfed by the violent opportunism that we see in these protests and riots. Especially, when the fucking rioters play straight into the stereotypes that only further feeds into the racism problem.

When I see the riots and looting, I am as much or more enraged by the white TRASH fucktards I see participating, than I am by the blacks and that really isn't saying much.

Fuck them all!

View attachment 347662

Classic straw man argument...Great job.
Straw man argument? That's straight apples to apples comparison.

What problem do you have with that? Does this apply to you?
Except that nobody is making the argument that the looting rioters are equal to the peaceful protesters, which makes it a strawman argument.

Suck on that.

View attachment 347662

Except that nobody is making the argument that the looting rioters are equal to the peaceful protesters, which makes it a strawman argument.

Suck on that.
There are people who are making the argument that all cops are bad based on a few bad cops... This is showing the hypocrisy of that. Indeed... Suck on that.

View attachment 347662

Yeah a few bad people burn buildings and kill a few black people, no riots against those looters and rioters. A black criminal trying to pass a fake 20 dollar bill gets put to the ground and dies from a dirty Cop the Democrat Mayor and Governor knew about, the US left goes nuts. Just a little perspective on how fucked in the head your side is. Maybe later tonight those rioters will show up in your neighborhood and burn your place down. Will you call the police or join them in ruining your home?

View attachment 347662

Suck on that.
There are people who are making the argument that all cops are bad based on a few bad cops... This is showing that hypocrisy of that. Indeed... Suck on that.
That's only half of the lame comparison, goofus.

Forum List

Back