A quarter of Americans open to taking up arms against government, poll says

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Only a quarter?

More than one quarter of US residents feel so estranged from their government that they feel it might “soon be necessary to take up arms” against it, a poll released Thursday claimed. This survey of 1,000 registered US voters, published by the University of Chicago’s Institute of Politics (IOP), also revealed that most Americans agree the government is “corrupt and rigged against everyday people like me”.

I do, but the proper place to ask is Google.

No, it is necessary that you understand that governments are not supposed to become corrupt lawbreaking freedom destroying threat to the people of the nation.

Jefferson who in his day saw the French Monarchy be violently taken down because they had become so disconnected to the suffering of the people that they had enough of their government to overthrow it.

America is heading in that direction.....

Their IQs?
Negative, the mere fact that citizens would be willing to take up arms against a repressive .gov means they have put a lot of thought behind it.

That said I can understand that the ones doing the oppressing might not be too keen on the idea. ;)

See where your leftist Ivy League masters have led you to? Basically their policies are despised (to one degree or another) by 2/3 of the US population and it gets worse every-single-day.

Over what, exactly? What are these people ready to risk their lives and their families for? Take up arms to do what?

Americans are way too comfortable to do anything like that.

Over what, exactly? What are these people ready to risk their lives and their families for? Take up arms to do what?

Americans are way too comfortable to do anything like that.

Inflation is making your claim stupid. If the food shortage hits, and is as bad as the experts claim, you will see rebellion.

It's as simple as that. Hunger starts revolutions. The democraps are fueling that fire right now.

Inflation is making your claim stupid. If the food shortage hits, and is as bad as the experts claim, you will see rebellion.

It's as simple as that. Hunger starts revolutions. The democraps are fueling that fire right now.
Give me a break. Rebellion against what? They can't get their Captain Crunch so they will grab their gun and do what?

the problem is more multifaceted than just the government.

it is our government, the Chicoms, the technocrats, the media - any number interests acting to control and limit us.

the very notion of ANY form of Nation state is at risk here.

Give me a break. Rebellion against what? They can't get their Captain Crunch so they will grab their gun and do what?

You won't get a break, boyo. I suggest you lay in a good supply of food, water, and energy generation.

Fast.

You won't get a break, boyo. I suggest you lay in a good supply of food, water, and energy generation.

Fast.
Don't need prepper advice. I asked what all these rebels will be doing when this revolution starts? Marching on town hall? Stringing up councilmen in the street?

Don't need prepper advice. I asked what all these rebels will be doing when this revolution starts? Marching on town hall? Stringing up councilmen in the street?

I think it will become apparent when it starts happening.

Although, the antifa fascists in Portland did try to burn the mayor alive, so maybe it has already started?

Forum List

Back