A quarter of Americans open to taking up arms against government, poll says

Not a "civil war thread" or article. Some of you must have gone to public school. The article talks about a poll that says a dangerous significant number are willing to take up arms against the government. It just doesn't bode well, and make me a little sad.

I don't want to take up arms against my government. It's the last thing in the world I want to do.

As far as I'm concerned guns are for defense. I wouldn't want to have to defend myself against my own government.

I don't want to take up arms against my government. It's the last thing in the world I want to do.

As far as I'm concerned guns are for defense. I wouldn't want to have to defend myself against my own government.

No sane person does. There are a bunch of leftist goons, and probably some Feds here who are trying to gin up violence.

But that is the LAST resort.

During the Revolution is was roughly one third supported the King, one third didn't give a shit and one third fought or strongly supported the effort.

Nowadays it be about the same. One third bat shit crazy Moon Bats that will support the government oppression, one third Patriots and one third too busy texting on their cell phones to know what is going on.
Who are the Patriots? These cowards that buy a bunch of guns and camouflage and claim to be tough road warriors, but if something were to actually go down they would shit their pants.

Who are the Patriots? These cowards that buy a bunch of guns and camouflage and claim to be tough road warriors, but if something were to actually go down they would shit their pants.
Who are the Moon Bats? A bunch of low IQ ghetto welfare Negroes, Queers, Feminazis, Illegals and dumbass uneducated cowardly White Guilt pukes.

Last edited:
Who are the Moon Bats? A bunch of low IQ ghetto welfare Negroes, Queers, Feminazis, Illegals and dumbass uneducated cowardly White Guilt pukes.
Who are the coward ass so-called patriots? Racist, weak ass, white men like you Flash. Men who will talk tough and claim what they are willing to do for this country, but when the moment of truth comes you will piss your pants.

Who are the coward ass so-called patriots? Racist, weak ass, white men like you Flash. Men who will talk tough and claim what they are willing to do for this country, but when the moment of truth comes you will piss your pants.

Whines the sniveling bitch begging for handouts.

Go fuck yourself, moron.

Look, if you were forced to pay someone to manage your home and finances, but all they do is talk shit about you, divide your family members, spy on you, waste your money on stupid shit, charge up your credit cards, tell you what you can and can’t do, shoot your dog, fuck you in the ass repeatedly, constantly try to take away your firearms, if you speak up you’ll get canceled at best and thrown in jail at worse, they make stupid rules that end up costing you even more money, and basically dare you to fire them as no Law Enforcement, lawyer, or court will take action and the only system to “hire” a new, “mandatory” manager is broken and out of order…wouldn’t that kind of piss you off?

We'll have to figure out cease fire times so they can stream half the day and night

Half of this country is so fucking obese that a lot would die before the first shot getting there on Bunker Hill
When Push Comes to Shove, the Blooeys Are Pushovers

Those are the Cheeto-munching couch potatoes in the Blue States' military.

Honestly, I think everyone is smarter than this.

Us old guys are only interested in defense. Don't start nothin', won't be nothin.

The younger urban dwellers realize they have such a limited experience with firearms ... especially ranged firearms...coupled with their dependence on logistical supplies daily and dense population centers...makes for a piss poor tactical situation.

Forum List

Back