A quarter of Americans open to taking up arms against government, poll says

The Walmart Militia vs. The U.S.A.
Can I place a bet somewhere?
But if they were to lose, you would have tens of millions of people not happy. And that is not good for any economy. It is possible we will not see a coming together like 9/11 again. That may have been the last time.

I'm not as concerned with a left-wing mob taking on the US military, or a right-wing mob taking on the the US military. I like the US military's chances in both cases.

I'm worried that we're heading towards left-wing mobs taking on right-wing mobs. That's where you'll see Americans killing Americans in the biggest, ugliest numbers.

I'm not as concerned with a left-wing mob taking on the US military, or a right-wing mob taking on the the US military. I like the US military's chances in both cases.

I'm worried that we're heading towards left-wing mobs taking on right-wing mobs. That's where you'll see Americans killing Americans in the biggest, ugliest numbers.
Fortunately for the "right wing" folks, "left wing" mobsters have sworn off evil guns, so they'll be bringing knives to a gun fight.

According to the poll in this article, maybe closer than we think. 25% willing to take up arms against the government. The original revolution started with less than that taking up as against the king.

It's not a good time for the USA.

According to the poll in this article, maybe closer than we think. 25% willing to take up arms against the government. The original revolution started with less than that taking up as against the king.

It's not a good time for the USA.
First of all there are 3 problems here

We don't have rifles where you can shoot and text at the same time. No under 30 will fight in those conditions

We'll have to figure out cease fire times so they can stream half the day and night

Half of this country is so fucking obese that a lot would die before the first shot getting there on Bunker Hill

New Topics

Forum List

Back