A "Mandate"?

So....the term "Mandate" has been bandied around concerning Drumpf's election.

Tell us....a "Mandate" to do what?
Righties love that whole "mandate" stuff.

They love to think Liberalism is dead.

Oh the humanity......

"Unprecedented historical victories unheard of in the history of historical histories!!!"

It's a mandate for you idiot liberals to stop telling every non-liberal elitist that they are a "redneck." Seriously
So, you think the President of the United States has the power to order people to not call other people "redneck"?

Nope, never said it did. I said it was a mandate for you if you want to start winning elections again. I'm sure if Trump could order it, he'd keep telling you to do it
So, why did you say "It's a mandate for you idiot liberals to stop telling every non-liberal elitist that they are a 'redneck'"....."to stop telling"....sounds like controlling speech.

Oh the humanity......

"Unprecedented historical victories unheard of in the history of historical histories!!!"
all one has to do is watch the liberal press and their reaction to know we have killed progressiveness.

My "pain and suffering"? What will be my pain, my suffering exactly? Is Drumpf going to eliminate Veteran benefits?

You are already in pain, as evidenced by your posts. This will increase, we cannot guarantee that you may flee to Canada.
What is it in my posts that evidence pain? My inquiry?
words.
So you too really didn't have anything. Why didn't you say so in the first place?
what else is there on a message board?
Well, there's punctuation too....and pictures....

Not to mention the Democrats' filibuster power...
Nuke option dip shit...thanks to harry reid..suck it up snowflake

Senator Reid didn't change the rule on legislation and I have a feeling Majority Leader McConnell will not be able to change the rules with the slim majority the GOP has in the Senate.
In 2011, with a Democratic majority in the Senate (but not a supermajority), Senators Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) and Tom Udall (D-N.M.) proposed "a sweeping filibuster reform package" to be implemented via the constitutional option but Majority Leader Harry Reid dissuaded them from pushing it forward.[51] In October 2011, however, Reid triggered the nuclear option to make a more modest change in Senate precedents. In a 51-48 vote, the Senate prohibited any motion to waive the rules after a filibuster is defeated.[52][53][54]

Oh the humanity......

all one has to do is watch the liberal press and their reaction to know we have killed progressiveness.
"we have killed progressiveness".....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's a mandate for you idiot liberals to stop telling every non-liberal elitist that they are a "redneck." Seriously
So, you think the President of the United States has the power to order people to not call other people "redneck"?

Nope, never said it did. I said it was a mandate for you if you want to start winning elections again. I'm sure if Trump could order it, he'd keep telling you to do it
So, why did you say "It's a mandate for you idiot liberals to stop telling every non-liberal elitist that they are a 'redneck'"....."to stop telling"....sounds like controlling speech.
he should have stated "It's a mandate that you idiot liberals won't be telling every non-liberal elitist that they are a 'redneck'".....and that's the truth, sincerely Edith Anne.

You are already in pain, as evidenced by your posts. This will increase, we cannot guarantee that you may flee to Canada.
What is it in my posts that evidence pain? My inquiry?
words.
So you too really didn't have anything. Why didn't you say so in the first place?
what else is there on a message board?
Well, there's punctuation too....and pictures....
yep, I chose words.

Oh the humanity......

Oh.....now that is just adorable.

Do you actually believe that?

Awe....you do?......that's sweet.

Poor thing.

Progressives are dead?........sure they are kiddo.

Oh the humanity......

"we have killed progressiveness".....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Well bodecea.......

pack it up.

we're through.

dang

he should have stated "It's a mandate that you idiot liberals won't be telling every non-liberal elitist that they are a 'redneck'".....and that's the truth, sincerely Edith Anne.
Love the Lilly Tomlin reference.

"non-liberal elitist"????

whabawhoo?

Is this a stupid word game or are you just stupid?

Oh the humanity......

How many state houses and governorships have been lost by the left over the last eight years? Have those losses ever been experienced in Murican history?

Unfortunately, progressive moobattery has infested the GOP, so it's probably safe to say it's not dead yet.

The butt hurt hasn't subsided yet has it?
He'll get one, maybe 3 Justices.
McConnell will nuke your little protest and seat the Justice(s) and you'll be told to take a seat.
Thank you for answering.....what kind of Justices do you think President Drumpf will put forward?

We can only hope he keeps his word and appoints justices in the mold of Scalia.

Not to mention the Democrats' filibuster power...
Nuke option dip shit...thanks to harry reid..suck it up snowflake

Senator Reid didn't change the rule on legislation and I have a feeling Majority Leader McConnell will not be able to change the rules with the slim majority the GOP has in the Senate.
In 2011, with a Democratic majority in the Senate (but not a supermajority), Senators Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) and Tom Udall (D-N.M.) proposed "a sweeping filibuster reform package" to be implemented via the constitutional option but Majority Leader Harry Reid dissuaded them from pushing it forward.[51] In October 2011, however, Reid triggered the nuclear option to make a more modest change in Senate precedents. In a 51-48 vote, the Senate prohibited any motion to waive the rules after a filibuster is defeated.[52][53][54]

On November 21, 2013, then-Majority Leader Harry Reid led a Democratic Party push to mostly kill the filibuster, the tool used by minority parties in the past to block votes and motions in the Senate. Reid used a series of parliamentary tactics to change the number of votes needed to move motions onto the Senate floor for most presidential nominations, from 60 votes to 50 votes. The rules change applied to federal judge and executive-office nominees, but not to motions about Supreme Court nominees and legislation under consideration.

Is the Supreme Court filibuster in play in 2017?

McConnell will nuke your little protest and seat the Justice(s) and you'll be told to take a seat.
Thank you for answering.....what kind of Justices do you think President Drumpf will put forward?

So they can be Borked.

So they can be Borked.

(smile) McConnell will squelch the filibuster and you'll get to taste your own medicine.
You'll scream, I'll laugh.

Oh the humanity......

Oh.....now that is just adorable.

Do you actually believe that?

Awe....you do?......that's sweet.

Poor thing.

Progressives are dead?........sure they are kiddo.
Oh yes, all these sanctuary cities are going down. Watch as it takes its death march.

by the way, 'illegal' means 'illegal'

Forum List

Back