A "Mandate"?

Anyone still calling Trump 'Drumpf', is an ignoramus with no credibility. They're irrelevant. It's Trump's turn to be above the law. The petty haters better get used to it. :)
"It's Drumpf's turn to be above the law"? This is what a mandate means to you?

I think i made myself pretty clear. He's got the pen and phone now. Deal with it. :)
But what does that mean, "He's got the pen and phone now"? Lots of people have pens. Lots of people have phones.

Y'all hater wingnuts gon find out soon. :rofl:

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:

Improve border security, bring jobs back from overseas, replace Obamacare hopefully with something better. Can he do any of that I don't know but those were the main themes of his campaign and what he got elected to do so that's the mandate.
How will Drumpf bring jobs back from overseas" It'll be great if he can do so, I'm just curious as to how he can pull that off.

So....the term "Mandate" has been bandied around concerning Drumpf's election.

Tell us....a "Mandate" to do what?

It's a mandate for you idiot liberals to stop telling every non-liberal elitist that they are a "redneck." Seriously
So, you think the President of the United States has the power to order people to not call other people "redneck"?

Anyone still calling Trump 'Drumpf', is an ignoramus with no credibility. They're irrelevant. It's Trump's turn to be above the law. The petty haters better get used to it. :)
the mandate is happening.
Ok, but what does that mean to you? What do you picture happening with a Drumpf mandate? Surely it isn't just four years of running around squawking "mandate! mandate!"?

I think i made myself pretty clear. He's got the pen and phone now. Deal with it. :)
But what does that mean, "He's got the pen and phone now"? Lots of people have pens. Lots of people have phones.

Y'all hater wingnuts gon find out soon. :rofl:

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:
So...you don't know either. Why didn't you just say that earlier?

Improve border security, bring jobs back from overseas, replace Obamacare hopefully with something better. Can he do any of that I don't know but those were the main themes of his campaign and what he got elected to do so that's the mandate.
How will Drumpf bring jobs back from overseas" It'll be great if he can do so, I'm just curious as to how he can pull that off.
As I said I don't know if he can do any of that but that's one of the reasons he was elected all any of us can do now is wait and see what happens.

As I said I don't know if he can do any of that but that's one of the reasons he was elected all any of us can do now is wait and see what happens.
But, isn't it interesting how much trouble some people who cry "mandate" can't even define what it is?

But, isn't it interesting how much trouble some people who cry "mandate" can't even define what it is?
Defining its pretty simple figuring out how to do it's the hard part doesn't matter who it is.

I don't think he has any mandate. Reagan had a mandate to try smaller domestic federal influence and a new for policy ... even though he didn't have the House. The dems complied.

However, the gop (not Trump individually) has nearly unlimited power.

FYI, Ford already brought Trucks back from Mexico to Ohio

Ford shifts truck production from Mexico to Ohio

Not even in office yet.

Last edited:
/
President elect Trump obliterated you stupid idiots, his mandate from the people will become legend!! :Boom2:
And what will his mandate look like?

Your pain and suffering has only just begun, with control of the House, Senate, and White House and stacks of bills already waiting to be signed into law by Trump you people are about to experience some historic payback. Your butthurt the night of the election will seem pale in comparison.
My "pain and suffering"? What will be my pain, my suffering exactly? Is Drumpf going to eliminate Veteran benefits?

You are already in pain, as evidenced by your posts. This will increase, we cannot guarantee that you may flee to Canada.

yes a big mandate. If you understand that the repubs haven't had all three houses since the late 1920s.

GW Bush had the House until 2006 and the Senate, on and off, until 2006 as well.
thank you. I hadn't actulaly looked it up, only posted what was reported on the TV the other day. Since you posted that, I looked it up and found many people miss represented that. wow. My apologies. Corrected.

Last edited:
Lock her up
Lock her up

Drain the swamp
Drain the swamp

Build da wall
Build da wall

Derp de derp
Derp de derp.

Lock her up
Lock her up

Drain the swamp
Drain the swamp

Build da wall
Build da wall

Derp de derp
Derp de derp.
swamp is draining

wall is being configured

and we understand you have derp issues derp!!!!

yes a big mandate. If you understand that the repubs haven't had all three houses since the late 1920s.

GW Bush had the House until 2006 and the Senate, on and off, until 2006 as well.
thank you. I hadn't actulaly looked it up, only posted what was reported on the TV the other day. Since you posted that, I looked it up and found many people miss represented that. wow. My apologies. Corrected.

No problem, I enjoy pointing out your errors.

No problem, I enjoy pointing out your errors.
No problem, I don't mind admitting errors when I commit them.

if losing the vote of the individual citizens... and his party losing seats in the house and the senate is a so called mandate, then I'm a monkey's Uncle.... :D

[

if losing the vote of the individual citizens... and his party losing seats in the house and the senate is a so called mandate, then I'm a monkey's Uncle.... :D

[
hey unc!!!!!!

sangeh-monkey-forest-101.jpg

[
That's the gop's dilemma. A mandate occurs when the popular vote shows a significant maj wants something done. Obama got over 6% more of the pop vote in 08. Over 5% is pretty much a significant win.

Anyone who is not partisan can see there is no Trump mandate because both McConnell and Ryan are pushing, or dealing, with gop interests that have nothing to do with Trump. For example, there's no mandate to end medicare and soc sec, because Trump actually promised to guard the middle class, but Ryan plans to do that. We'll see if the gop overplays its hand.

Forum List

Back