A "Mandate"?

if losing the vote of the individual citizens... and his party losing seats in the house and the senate is a so called mandate, then I'm a monkey's Uncle.... :D

[
That's the gop's dilemma. A mandate occurs when the popular vote shows a significant maj wants something done. Obama got over 6% more of the pop vote in 08. Over 5% is pretty much a significant win.

Anyone who is not partisan can see there is no Trump mandate because both McConnell and Ryan are pushing, or dealing, with gop interests that have nothing to do with Trump. For example, there's no mandate to end medicare and soc sec, because Trump actually promised to guard the middle class, but Ryan plans to do that. We'll see if the gop overplays its hand.
Mandate bubba

if losing the vote of the individual citizens... and his party losing seats in the house and the senate is a so called mandate, then I'm a monkey's Uncle.... :D

[
That's the gop's dilemma. A mandate occurs when the popular vote shows a significant maj wants something done. Obama got over 6% more of the pop vote in 08. Over 5% is pretty much a significant win.

Anyone who is not partisan can see there is no Trump mandate because both McConnell and Ryan are pushing, or dealing, with gop interests that have nothing to do with Trump. For example, there's no mandate to end medicare and soc sec, because Trump actually promised to guard the middle class, but Ryan plans to do that. We'll see if the gop overplays its hand.
Mandate bubba
wow. Can you do that while jacking off?

/
President elect Trump obliterated you stupid idiots, his mandate from the people will become legend!! :Boom2:
And what will his mandate look like?

Your pain and suffering has only just begun, with control of the House, Senate, and White House and stacks of bills already waiting to be signed into law by Trump you people are about to experience some historic payback. Your butthurt the night of the election will seem pale in comparison.
My "pain and suffering"? What will be my pain, my suffering exactly? Is Drumpf going to eliminate Veteran benefits?

You are already in pain, as evidenced by your posts. This will increase, we cannot guarantee that you may flee to Canada.
What is it in my posts that evidence pain? My inquiry?

Lock her up
Lock her up

Drain the swamp
Drain the swamp

Build da wall
Build da wall

Derp de derp
Derp de derp.
swamp is draining

wall is being configured

and we understand you have derp issues derp!!!!

Sure it is.
Sure it is.
I love it when sore losers act like sore losers. Nice job sore loser!!

th

/
President elect Trump obliterated you stupid idiots, his mandate from the people will become legend!! :Boom2:

Your pain and suffering has only just begun, with control of the House, Senate, and White House and stacks of bills already waiting to be signed into law by Trump you people are about to experience some historic payback. Your butthurt the night of the election will seem pale in comparison.
My "pain and suffering"? What will be my pain, my suffering exactly? Is Drumpf going to eliminate Veteran benefits?

You are already in pain, as evidenced by your posts. This will increase, we cannot guarantee that you may flee to Canada.
words.

Improve border security, bring jobs back from overseas, replace Obamacare hopefully with something better. Can he do any of that I don't know but those were the main themes of his campaign and what he got elected to do so that's the mandate.
How will Drumpf bring jobs back from overseas" It'll be great if he can do so, I'm just curious as to how he can pull that off.
This Also Financed the Government for 150 Years

Tariffs high enough to eliminate the profit from outsourcing and sweatshop labor.

/

It's Howdy Trudy Time!

Hillaloser: "Hello, Trudeau."
Trudy: "How long have you been here?"
Hillaloser: "I'm just in, Justin."

/

words.
So you too really didn't have anything. Why didn't you say so in the first place?

Improve border security, bring jobs back from overseas, replace Obamacare hopefully with something better. Can he do any of that I don't know but those were the main themes of his campaign and what he got elected to do so that's the mandate.
How will Drumpf bring jobs back from overseas" It'll be great if he can do so, I'm just curious as to how he can pull that off.
This Also Financed the Government for 150 Years

Tariffs high enough to eliminate the profit from outsourcing and sweatshop labor.
So....basically...a trade war.

So....the term "Mandate" has been bandied around concerning Drumpf's election.

Tell us....a "Mandate" to do what?

It's a mandate for you idiot liberals to stop telling every non-liberal elitist that they are a "redneck." Seriously
So, you think the President of the United States has the power to order people to not call other people "redneck"?

Nope, never said it did. I said it was a mandate for you if you want to start winning elections again. I'm sure if Trump could order it, he'd keep telling you to do it

/Your pain and suffering has only just begun, with control of the House, Senate, and White House and stacks of bills already waiting to be signed into law by Trump you people are about to experience some historic payback. Your butthurt the night of the election will seem pale in comparison.

words.
So you too really didn't have anything. Why didn't you say so in the first place?
what else is there on a message board?

Forum List

Back