The Left's Race Baiting didn't work in the election, yet it continues...

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
OH my gosh, someone painted a swastika on a wall.

TRUMP supporters are RACIST!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait, a Dem activist painted it so CNN could show it again and again and lie about it.

The "hate hoaxes" are not fooling anyone.

The BIGOTRY in the US today is 99% from the left, especially the black Left, and those swastikas are a great example, as the uneducated BLM affirmative action types assume everyone is just as clueless as they are so they will fall for the swastika being "anti black" when it is NOT, it is anti Jew and Gypsy.

Oh, wait, a Dem activist painted it so CNN could show it again and again and lie about it.

The BIGOTRY in the US today is 99% from the left, especially the black Left, and those swastikas are a great example, as the uneducated BLM affirmative action types assume everyone is just as clueless as they are so they will fall for the swastika being "anti black" when it is NOT, it is anti Jew and Gypsy.
race baiting is not calling somebody a racist, its saying stuff like this "uneducated BLM affirmative action types "

It's not Blacks. The white left leadership only uses them to keep the heat off themselves.

Except these hate hoaxes DO work. I would not be surprised if CNN was PAYING the fraudsters.

Very true, they dont have ideas so they promote this shit, even though they start this crap.

Their Race-Baiting incitement will never end. Without all the bitter division, the Democrats couldn't win Elections. It's a 'Divide & Conquer' strategy. It's what this current 'Communist Organizer' President is all about.

Where there is no anger & resentment, a 'good' Communist Organizer will create it. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' All Democrats in leadership positions, are his loyal disciples. Sadly, their Race-Baiting incitement is here to stay.

Their Race-Baiting incitement will never end. Without all the bitter division, the Democrats couldn't win Elections. It's a 'Divide & Conquer' strategy. It's what this current 'Communist Organizer' President is all about.

Where there is no anger & resentment, a 'good' Communist Organizer will create it. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' All Democrats in leadership positions, are his loyal disciples. Sadly, their Race-Baiting incitement is here to stay.
have you tried not calling people *******?

Except these hate hoaxes DO work. I would not be surprised if CNN was PAYING the fraudsters.
The only thing republicans do more than say racist shit is deny that racism exists

race baiting is not calling somebody a racist, its saying stuff like this "uneducated BLM affirmative action types "

What about when you paint swastikas on walls and then claim it was "Trump Supporters?"

What about when you scum call Steve Bannon an "anti-Semite" despite his strong support of Israel?

See, here's the thing; you Communists lie. You are demagogues who tell vicious and slanderous lies perpetually. The Hatestream media then reports your slander and libel as fact, until they get caught, at which time they quietly sweep it under the rug.

Louisiana student ‘fabricated’ story of hijab attack, police say

Your methods are no different than those used by Pol Pot. What America must do is understand that you ARE lying, as is the Hatestream media.

That's racist? ILMAO.

The only thing republicans do more than say racist shit is deny that racism exists

Republicans know it exits. They see he KKK types and the left leaning narratives disguised as butt-hurt, a cry for human rights or projection. The left is FAR more racist than the right. It's not close.

What about when you paint swastikas on walls and then claim it was "Trump Supporters?"

What about when you scum call Steve Bannon an "anti-Semite" despite his strong support of Israel?

See, here's the thing; you Communists lie. You are demagogues who tell vicious and slanderous lies perpetually. The Hatestream media then reports your slander and libel as fact, until they get caught, at which time they quietly sweep it under the rug.

Louisiana student ‘fabricated’ story of hijab attack, police say

Your methods are no different than those used by Pol Pot. What America must do is understand that you ARE lying, as is the Hatestream media.
"demagogues who tell vicious and slanderous lies perpetually"

sounds like the GOP's motto lol

Republicans know it exits. They see he KKK types and the left leaning narratives disguised as butt-hurt, a cry for human rights or projection. The left is FAR more racist than the right. It's not close.
you see the KKK types...then what? give them a high five before you beat up a mexican?

you see the KKK types...then what? give them a high five before you beat up a mexican?

Thank you for validating my point, and devaluing yours.

Forum List

Back