A "Mandate"?

Mandate is meaningless. The only issue is whether Trump will have the votes to do what he wants to do,

or whether the GOP Congress can get Trump's signature on what they want to do.

Not to mention the Democrats' filibuster power...
True, but they seem serious about govenrment so theyll do the infrastructure first, then the wall....cant wait for that.

I'm pretty sure he has to pay for the infrastructure bill under PAYGO rules still in place from 2010.
Uh, they can change the rules, Dems love big govt projects...we'll see.

So....the term "Mandate" has been bandied around concerning Drumpf's election.

Tell us....a "Mandate" to do what?
Righties love that whole "mandate" stuff.

They love to think Liberalism is dead.

Oh the humanity......

"Unprecedented historical victories unheard of in the history of historical histories!!!"
all one has to do is watch the liberal press and their reaction to know we have killed progressiveness.
"we have killed progressiveness".....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Well bodecea.......

pack it up.

we're through.

dang
Done! Put a fork in you fks!

It's a mandate for you idiot liberals to stop telling every non-liberal elitist that they are a "redneck." Seriously
So, you think the President of the United States has the power to order people to not call other people "redneck"?

Nope, never said it did. I said it was a mandate for you if you want to start winning elections again. I'm sure if Trump could order it, he'd keep telling you to do it
So, why did you say "It's a mandate for you idiot liberals to stop telling every non-liberal elitist that they are a 'redneck'"....."to stop telling"....sounds like controlling speech.

Is this a stupid word game or are you just stupid?
Stupid?

Oh the humanity......

"Unprecedented historical victories unheard of in the history of historical histories!!!"
How many state houses and governorships have been lost by the left over the last eight years? Have those losses ever been experienced in Murican history?

Unfortunately, progressive moobattery has infested the GOP, so it's probably safe to say it's not dead yet.
I love how guys like you talk about all the states that went red.

They're all po-dunk redneck states, of course they should have red neck governors.

I'd love it if NY and CA seceded. Both states would be so much better of without the tax burden of supporting small redneck fly over states

Oh the humanity......

all one has to do is watch the liberal press and their reaction to know we have killed progressiveness.
Oh.....now that is just adorable.

Do you actually believe that?

Awe....you do?......that's sweet.

Poor thing.

Progressives are dead?........sure they are kiddo.
Oh yes, all these sanctuary cities are going down. Watch as it takes its death march.

by the way, 'illegal' means 'illegal'
The only people worried about "Sanctuary Cities" or are even talking about them, are states that don't have them, or Bill O'Reilly.

Look, I don't want to poopoo you're all Republicans day in the sun. It's been a long time since you've won.

Enjoy the time you have till that pendulum swings back, like it always does.

Oh the humanity......

lefties love to wrap things up in one blanket and jump off a cliff.

Oh the humanity......

Oh.....now that is just adorable.

Do you actually believe that?

Awe....you do?......that's sweet.

Poor thing.

Progressives are dead?........sure they are kiddo.
Oh yes, all these sanctuary cities are going down. Watch as it takes its death march.

by the way, 'illegal' means 'illegal'
The only people worried about "Sanctuary Cities" or are even talking about them, are states that don't have them, or Bill O'Reilly.

Look, I don't want to poopoo you're all Republicans day in the sun. It's been a long time since you've won.

Enjoy the time you have till that pendulum swings back, like it always does.
again, I enjoy that you feel the need to allow me to have fun. So progressive of you. But don't you worry your wittle oh libturd sewf, I'm enjoying it at the moment and will for the next four years, along with the next two year election cycle when the house and senate pick up more conservative seats. I love how your people's protest is ensuring that next election cycle for conservativism. love it, love it, love it. I hope they keep showing the world and my fellow countrymen the pure idiocy that is the left. Yeah, I can't wait for those debates. oh, and violating federal laws will be up there as well once these dem governors start harboring the 'illegals' and go to jail. I can't wait. See harboring is the only statute they can be picked up on, and president trump will put them away. I'm so giddy I can't wait.

Mandate ?

Popular Votes U.S. Total Clinton (D) 63,045,270
.........................................Trump (R) 61,608,014

Clinton -- 47.9%

Trump --- 46.8%

Dem ...+1.1%

Mandate ?

Clinton -- 47.9%

Trump --- 46.8%

Dem ...+1.1%
The popular vote does not determine the election, that's usually learned in grade school. Dip shit
:itsok:

Mandate ?

Clinton -- 47.9%

Trump --- 46.8%

Dem ...+1.1%
The popular vote does not determine the election, that's usually learned in grade school. Dip shit
I made no comment I merely posted facts
This is supposed to be a republic, not a shit eating democracy. A pure popular vote is mob rule… Fact

15095630_909088385857452_766717403509417888_n.jpg

Mandate? I don't know if Trump has a mandate, but he certainly is in a position, thanks to Harry Reid and the democrats for changing Senate rules, to enact his entire agenda. And because Obama was so inept at pass legislation, his entire legacy rests on a signature. All executive actions can be erased with one Trump signature.

How does it feel? Really, how does it feel to have been so wrong? To be completely irrelevant...

Forum List

Back