A "Mandate"?

Righties love that whole "mandate" stuff.

They love to think Liberalism is dead.

Oh the humanity......

"Unprecedented historical victories unheard of in the history of historical histories!!!"
all one has to do is watch the liberal press and their reaction to know we have killed progressiveness.
Oh.....now that is just adorable.

Do you actually believe that?

Awe....you do?......that's sweet.

Poor thing.

Progressives are dead?........sure they are kiddo.
Oh yes, all these sanctuary cities are going down. Watch as it takes its death march.

by the way, 'illegal' means 'illegal'
The only people worried about "Sanctuary Cities" or are even talking about them, are states that don't have them, or Bill O'Reilly.

Look, I don't want to poopoo you're all Republicans day in the sun. It's been a long time since you've won.

Enjoy the time you have till that pendulum swings back, like it always does.
again, I enjoy that you feel the need to allow me to have fun. So progressive of you. But don't you worry your wittle oh libturd sewf, I'm enjoying it at the moment and will for the next four years, along with the next two year election cycle when the house and senate pick up more conservative seats. I love how your people's protest is ensuring that next election cycle for conservativism. love it, love it, love it. I hope they keep showing the world and my fellow countrymen the pure idiocy that is the left. Yeah, I can't wait for those debates. oh, and violating federal laws will be up there as well once these dem governors start harboring the 'illegals' and go to jail. I can't wait. See harboring is the only statute they can be picked up on, and president trump will put them away. I'm so giddy I can't wait.
I'm a registered Republican, fiscal conservative, and social libertarian.

I'm sure that you do not laugh

The energy required to hate is too costly for me.

Pity is an easier alternative, and you have mine.

all one has to do is watch the liberal press and their reaction to know we have killed progressiveness.
Oh.....now that is just adorable.

Do you actually believe that?

Awe....you do?......that's sweet.

Poor thing.

Progressives are dead?........sure they are kiddo.
Oh yes, all these sanctuary cities are going down. Watch as it takes its death march.

by the way, 'illegal' means 'illegal'
The only people worried about "Sanctuary Cities" or are even talking about them, are states that don't have them, or Bill O'Reilly.

Look, I don't want to poopoo you're all Republicans day in the sun. It's been a long time since you've won.

Enjoy the time you have till that pendulum swings back, like it always does.
again, I enjoy that you feel the need to allow me to have fun. So progressive of you. But don't you worry your wittle oh libturd sewf, I'm enjoying it at the moment and will for the next four years, along with the next two year election cycle when the house and senate pick up more conservative seats. I love how your people's protest is ensuring that next election cycle for conservativism. love it, love it, love it. I hope they keep showing the world and my fellow countrymen the pure idiocy that is the left. Yeah, I can't wait for those debates. oh, and violating federal laws will be up there as well once these dem governors start harboring the 'illegals' and go to jail. I can't wait. See harboring is the only statute they can be picked up on, and president trump will put them away. I'm so giddy I can't wait.
I'm a registered Republican, fiscal conservative, and social libertarian.

I'm sure that you do not laugh

The energy required to hate is too costly for me.

Pity is an easier alternative, and you have mine.
the fact you think I need pity is sad. Cause that means that drives you and yes that is hate related on your part. You feel you have some moral advantage, and that makes you liberal. I give two shits your position or your choices. The fact remains my guy won. 306 to 232. house and senate are conservative. Come Jan 20th there will be change. Expect it. It's coming. success will drive future seats in congress as will the childish libturd behavior of destruction to our infrastructure.

So....the term "Mandate" has been bandied around concerning Drumpf's election.

Tell us....a "Mandate" to do what?

Mandate? I don't know if Trump has a mandate, but he certainly is in a position, thanks to Harry Reid and the democrats for changing Senate rules, to enact his entire agenda. And because Obama was so inept at pass legislation, his entire legacy rests on a signature. All executive actions can be erased with one Trump signature.

How does it feel? Really, how does it feel to have been so wrong? To be completely irrelevant...[/QUOTE]
QUOTE="toxicmedia, post: 15855428, member: 30963"] Wow.......

There it is ladies and gentlemen...

The projection of the season from righties.
you're republican? with a phrase like,, 'righties'? dude, too fkn funny.

Learn how to post as well.

President elect Trump obliterated you stupid idiots, his mandate from the people will become legend!! :Boom2:

What people?
The 25% of voters who voted for him?
the 306 to 232 electorate win for Trump those people BTW, that is 57% of the population. and a 14 points better than the ole girl. yep mandate.

Population has nothing to do with it.
50% of registered voters stayed home. Trump won the votes of 25% of the electorate. Hardly a mandate.

President elect Trump obliterated you stupid idiots, his mandate from the people will become legend!! :Boom2:

What people?
the 306 to 232 electorate win for Trump those people BTW, that is 57% of the population. and a 14 points better than the ole girl. yep mandate.

50% of registered voters stayed home. Trump won the votes of 25% of the electorate. Hardly a mandate.
306 to 232, Trump winning!!!!!

I tell you what, when you can find where Hitlery won let me know. I haven't seen any articles declaring her the winner of anything. perhaps you could post up her acceptance speech for the presidency. I have the concession speech.

if losing the vote of the individual citizens... and his party losing seats in the house and the senate is a so called mandate, then I'm a monkey's Uncle.... :D

[
hey unc!!!!!!

sangeh-monkey-forest-101.jpg
:lol:

I think he or she is cute as a button! What a great pic! :p

if losing the vote of the individual citizens... and his party losing seats in the house and the senate is a so called mandate, then I'm a monkey's Uncle.... :D

[
hey unc!!!!!!

sangeh-monkey-forest-101.jpg
:lol:

I think he or she is cute as a button! What a great pic! :p

Did you see the Senate seats up and how totally that was stacked for Democrats? Wow, you don't think them holding on to that many seats was a remarkable win? The House was a tiny percent. And Republicans won unprecedented power in the States.

It clearly was a mandate that people are sick of your womanizing, racist whoring, elitism and lack of care for nominating a criminal. Ignore it if you want, but check out the next Senate election slate, and it's a midterm that favors Republicans

What people?

Hey whatever gets you through the next 4 to 8 years of agony you are about to experience. The left's pain and suffering has only just begun, losing the election will seem pale in comparison to what comes next.

Improve border security, bring jobs back from overseas, replace Obamacare hopefully with something better. Can he do any of that I don't know but those were the main themes of his campaign and what he got elected to do so that's the mandate.
How will Drumpf bring jobs back from overseas" It'll be great if he can do so, I'm just curious as to how he can pull that off.
This Also Financed the Government for 150 Years

Tariffs high enough to eliminate the profit from outsourcing and sweatshop labor.
So....basically...a trade war.
Economic Pacifists Want to Make Us All Cowards

Why do outsourcing parasites make "war" sound like a disaster to be avoided at all costs? We used to win all our trade wars; that's how we got a wider spread prosperity than any other nation.

Mandate ?

Popular Votes U.S. Total Clinton (D) 63,045,270
.........................................Trump (R) 61,608,014

Clinton -- 47.9%

Trump --- 46.8%

Dem ...+1.1%
California Needs an Underground Railroad to New York

Within 48 states, Trump won by 3 million votes.

We have 50 states. You cannot simply subtract two of them and declare victory.

Mandate ?

Popular Votes U.S. Total Clinton (D) 63,045,270
.........................................Trump (R) 61,608,014

Clinton -- 47.9%

Trump --- 46.8%

Dem ...+1.1%
California Needs an Underground Railroad to New York

Within 48 states, Trump won by 3 million votes.

We have 50 states. You cannot simply subtract two of them and declare victory.
Long Walks off Short Piers

The Hillarities' imaginary victory came from the two most out-of-touch places in the country.

Forum List

Back