Trump lies: How many people know Mr. Biden has not implemented an electric car mandate?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Trump has long been criticized as a candidate that goes deep over the edge with lies. Whole news pages and web pages are dedicated to what people say are fact checked statements that prove Trump is an incredible liar. This alone is unheard of since the colonial days in North America.

Now: How many people know Mr. Biden has not implemented an electric car mandate?

trump hillbilly.jpg

Well there is this, might not be all of Trump's fault.

Now it just depends on what the definition of "Mandate" is

Trump has long been criticized as a candidate that goes deep over the edge with lies. Whole news pages and web pages are dedicated to what people say are fact checked statements that prove Trump is an incredible liar. This alone is unheard of since the colonial days in North America.

Now: How many people know Mr. Biden has not implemented an electric car mandate?

View attachment 929133

Trump lies constantly. Here he lying about the crime rate which has gone down since he was in office.

View attachment 929133

The Democrat Regime has their Media pushing lies, deceptions and distractions 24/7.
Wake up, you've been duped.

View attachment 929133

this seems to indicate a greater amount of message discipline than i will ever believe trump capable of.

the ol lady and i had christms cards where we dressed american gothic (well, more the all black clothes "gothic" than ava gabor. ) and i held my pitchfork.

sorry, repubs, no horns or tail. just the pitchfork.

Just like the vax wasn't mandatory, unless you wanted to keep your job...
and who wants to keep their job, right?

drug resting is necessary for any working class employment.

more danger from the unvaxxed than from any number of pot smokers.

sheeple back on ignore. still nothing to say.

View attachment 929133

You, sir, have your head planted firmly up ur arse. The jackass you are referring to has demanded that you or I cannot buy a fossil fuel car, tractor, bus, taxi, Uber, starting around 2035. That is a sneaky, liberal MANDATE.

You, sir, have your head planted firmly up ur arse. The jackass you are referring to has demanded that you or I cannot buy a fossil fuel car, tractor, bus, taxi, Uber, starting around 2035. That is a sneaky, liberal MANDATE.
Hey Dopey, the reason a link was posted was so people like you could stop embarrassing yourselves so publicly

"Mr. Biden has not implemented an electric car mandate. The administration has announced rules that would limit tailpipe emissions from cars and light trucks, effectively requiring automakers to sell more electric vehicles and hybrids. It doesn’t ban gas cars."

D'Oh!

You don't care about lies, Joe does it constantly and you say nothing.
Atkinson, N.H., rally, Jan. 16, 2024

While Joe Biden is pushing the largest tax hike in American history – you know, he wants to quadruple your taxes.

President Biden has not proposed quadrupling taxes. In fact, he has consistently vowed not to raise taxes on anyone earning less than $400,000.

and who wants to keep their job, right?

drug resting is necessary for any working class employment.

more danger from the unvaxxed than from any number of pot smokers.

sheeple back on ignore. still nothing to say.
Newsmax interview, Jan. 21, 2024

And think of it, for four years we had no terror problem.

There were in fact terrorist attacks in the United States during the Trump administration. In 2017, to name one, a native of Uzbekistan plowed a pickup truck down a bike path in Manhattan, killing eight people. The Justice Department said the driver, Sayfullo Saipov, carried out the terrorist attack in the name of ISIS.

Hey Dopey, the reason a link was posted was so people like you could stop embarrassing yourselves so publicly

"Mr. Biden has not implemented an electric car mandate. The administration has announced rules that would limit tailpipe emissions from cars and light trucks, effectively requiring automakers to sell more electric vehicles and hybrids. It doesn’t ban gas cars."

D'Oh!
And you ignore the definition of "mandate", you are the one who is making a fool of himself.....like you always do. :laughing0301:

And you ignore the definition of "mandate", you are the one who is making a fool of himself.....like you always do. :laughing0301:

Biden Administration Announces Rule Aimed at Expanding Electric Vehicles Not Eliminating Gas Vehicles​

The regulation would essentially require automakers to sell more electric vehicles and hybrids by gradually tightening limits on tailpipe pollution.

Trump Autoworkers Speech Fact Check: What of Electric Vehicles?​

The former president campaigned in Michigan during a strike by autoworkers but resorted to misleading claims to make the case for his candidacy.

Forum List

Back