Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

I just showed you you're lying. Trump got votes. Reality is not your friend, inbred
Actually you didn't little prick. Trump's votes never went up in a straight line that showed all votes counted were trumps. Stop lying you little slop bucket. Just crawl into a corner and cry loser

Too scared to answer my question, Shlitzie? No worries. Your fear answers for you.

If it's Biden vs. Trump, I'm voting for Biden.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You're voting for a pedophile what a little piece of garbage you are little prick.

It seems to take two of you litle Pricks to try to defeat me. I win again

LOLOL

The only thing you've ever won was the dick sucking contest. Look at all the trophies you earned...

Dali City.jpeg

Actually you didn't little prick. Trump's votes never went up in a straight line that showed all votes counted were trumps. Stop lying you little slop bucket. Just crawl into a corner and cry loser

Of course they did, you flaming idiot. You don't see the red line because it's a 2 dimensional graph and it's behind the blue line. You have cottage cheese for brains, ya pinhead.

What did candy corn do crawl away in a hole to cry and leave a little penis to fight her battle for her? You sure are an ignorant little fuck

Sad how you can never prove any of the bullshit you spew. Just more mindless logorrhea from you.

🥱

Of course they did, you flaming idiot. You don't see the red line because it's a 2 dimensional graph and it's behind the blue line. You have cottage cheese for brains, ya pinhead.
Of course they didn't, I can actually see which is something you have seem to have trouble with little prick

Of course they didn't, I can actually see which is something you have seem to have trouble with little prick

You're brain-dead, Shlitzie. Notice where the bottom of the red ball is just past 6am. Also notice it's higher than where the red line ends just before 6am.

Let me explain it to you since you're too fucked in the head to comprehend the implications of the red line ascending...

It means Trump got votes in that release of 170K votes.

El-kXOTX0AMcf98.png

You're brain-dead, Shlitzie. Notice where the bottom of the red ball is just past 6am. Also notice it's higher than where the red line ends just before 6am.

Let me explain it to you since you're too fucked in the head to comprehend the implications of the red line ascending...

It means Trump got votes in that release of 170K votes.

El-kXOTX0AMcf98.png
You're such a little prick it shows nothing of the sort. If you weren't cheating you wouldn't even be trying LOL democuck

Forum List

Back