A "Mandate"?

To drain the swamp and make America great again. That kind of thing.
A start....what does "drain the swamp" really mean to you? What does "Make America great again" mean to you?
It means a 5 year ban on lobbyist after leaving the administration.

Who could be against that?
Thank you....so, President Drumpf will ban people leaving government from becoming lobbyists for 5 years. Will that take the form of an Executive Order?
They have to sign an agreement and I think the executive branch registers lobbyists. I dont think hell need an executive order

Mandate is meaningless. The only issue is whether Trump will have the votes to do what he wants to do,

or whether the GOP Congress can get Trump's signature on what they want to do.

Not to mention the Democrats' filibuster power...
True, but they seem serious about govenrment so theyll do the infrastructure first, then the wall....cant wait for that.

Mandate is meaningless. The only issue is whether Trump will have the votes to do what he wants to do,

or whether the GOP Congress can get Trump's signature on what they want to do.

Not to mention the Democrats' filibuster power...
True, but they seem serious about govenrment so theyll do the infrastructure first, then the wall....cant wait for that.

I'm pretty sure he has to pay for the infrastructure bill under PAYGO rules still in place from 2010.

/
President elect Trump obliterated you stupid idiots, his mandate from the people will become legend!! :Boom2:
And what will his mandate look like?

Your pain and suffering has only just begun, with control of the House, Senate, and White House and stacks of bills already waiting to be signed into law by Trump you people are about to experience some historic payback. Your butthurt the night of the election will seem pale in comparison.

Where is a list of those bills?

So....the term "Mandate" has been bandied around concerning Drumpf's election.

Tell us....a "Mandate" to do what?
To push the positions and policies he talked about during the election. And getting rid of Obama's EO's, in essence, his legacy. "An election has consequences...."
And...what positions and policies would that be?

Improve border security, bring jobs back from overseas, replace Obamacare hopefully with something better. Can he do any of that I don't know but those were the main themes of his campaign and what he got elected to do so that's the mandate.

It's a mandate for you idiot liberals to stop telling every non-liberal elitist that they are a "redneck." Seriously

Improve border security, bring jobs back from overseas, replace Obamacare hopefully with something better. Can he do any of that I don't know but those were the main themes of his campaign and what he got elected to do so that's the mandate.

I'd be satisfied if he just attempts to secure our border and address our Immigration System nightmare. That's a whole lot better than we've seen with numerous past Presidents. But i would like to see Obamacare go too. At the very least, the Mandate has to. No more IRS attacks on average Citizens.

yes a big mandate. If you understand that the repubs haven't had all three houses since 2001. Only the second time since 1928.

Last edited:
To drain the swamp and make America great again. That kind of thing.

He's hiring from the swamp as we speak. Not a single outsider/anti-establishment person except for the Jew-hater Bannon and his Jewish son-in-law, Jared K. And we hope the latter has fallen far from the tree, because his father, Charles K, went to prison for tax evasion, witness influencing and other felonies.
wrong, I love it when one doesn't understand the movement as you don't. Not one lobbyist, clean out the swamp, it's ongoing. Have to pledge no lobbying for five years.

/
President elect Trump obliterated you stupid idiots, his mandate from the people will become legend!! :Boom2:
And what will his mandate look like?

Your pain and suffering has only just begun, with control of the House, Senate, and White House and stacks of bills already waiting to be signed into law by Trump you people are about to experience some historic payback. Your butthurt the night of the election will seem pale in comparison.
My "pain and suffering"? What will be my pain, my suffering exactly? Is Drumpf going to eliminate Veteran benefits?

Anyone still calling Trump 'Drumpf', is an ignoramus with no credibility. They're irrelevant. It's Trump's turn to be above the law. The petty haters better get used to it. :)
"It's Drumpf's turn to be above the law"? This is what a mandate means to you?

I think i made myself pretty clear. He's got the pen and phone now. Deal with it. :)
But what does that mean, "He's got the pen and phone now"? Lots of people have pens. Lots of people have phones.

The dems passed Obamacare in reconciliation, and the gop has the votes to do just about any god damn thing they want, though they'll have to compromise or do the nuclear option on the sup ct.

We'll see. I'm pretty sure McConnell and Ryan are about focking workers for capital and Trump isn't gonna impede them.

Forum List

Back