a letter-to-white-americans

Lol! American Rennaissance? You've got to be kidding. But of course you're not a racist.
Oh look, we were just called a racist again....Why am i not surprised...

Just stating the obvious.
The racists of the progressive slaves have been calling the rest of US a racist so much that the meaning of racist just doesnt have any effect anymore. Why do you carry a weapon in your pick up truck when you go into certain areas? Are those areas of color?

Lol! American Rennaissance? You've got to be kidding. But of course you're not a racist.

The racists of the progressive slaves have been calling the rest of US a racist so much that the meaning of racist just doesnt have any effect anymore. Why do you carry a weapon in your pick up truck when you go into certain areas? Are those areas of color?
That's the lie you tell youself. You're being called the behavior you are exhibiting. I carry a weapon when I know I'm going through rural white America. I have 400 years of documented reasons to do so. Whites packing in black communities don't have that to face.

Many thanks to the OP for posting that informative (and sad) article.

1. I did not know that there are still 4,000,000 Caucasians there. I had thought that more would have fled by now.

2. Yes, it is true that once you give in to some demands, there will always be more demands. (Back in the 1950s, there was a popular saying that reflects this reality. But I shan't repeat it here, lest it violate posting rules.)

3. Yes, it is no surprise that once nice pleasant areas of South Africa are now a ghost of their former selves.

4. IMHO, there is nothing that Caucasian (and Asian) Americans can do about the inevitable in this country.

a. Sometime in the next century (or even earlier), the majority of the American people will consist of African American people and Hispanic American people.

i. They are, of course, lovely people.

ii. But anyone who currently lives in a city that is governed by them is less than enchanted with the level of competence and honesty and harmony that prevails.

Believe it or not, many Americans living in the 22nd century will look back on 2021 with nostalgia. (And that will include many future African Americans and Hispanic Americans.)

Last edited:

1. I did not know that there are still 4,000,000 Caucasians there. I had thought that more would have fled by now.

2. Yes, it is true that once you give in to some demands, there will always be more demands. (Back in the 1950s, there was a popular saying that reflects this reality. But I shan't repeat it here, lest it violate posting rules.)

3. Yes, it is no surprise that once nice pleasant areas of South Africa are now a ghost of their former selves.

4. IMHO, there is nothing that Caucasian (and Asian) Americans can do about the inevitable in this country.

a. Sometime in the next century (or even earlier), the majority of the American people will consist of African American people and Hispanic American people.

ii. But anyone who currently lives in a city that is governed by them is less than enchanted with the level of competence and honesty and harmony that prevails.

Believe it or not, many Americans living in the 22nd century will look back on 2021 with nostalgia. (And that will include many future African Americans and Hispanic Americans.)
Where were these "pleasant areas" of South Africa ? My impression of it was of a repressive police state where the man controlled every aspect of your life from where you lived to who you fucked. Was that a different South Africa ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

We just had the most incompetant president in modern history and his ass was white. Blacks were in South Africa before whites and whites robbed them of their land and resources. Those Africans have every right to as many demads as they want. If that raggedy white bitch doesn't like it, she can move her stealing ass back to Europe.

And as for you, well you're just a fucking racist idiot.

Where were these "pleasant areas" of South Africa ? My impression of it was of a repressive police state where the man controlled every aspect of your life from where you lived to who you fucked. Was that a different South Africa ?

I was referring to the part of the article that showed how certain areas had deteriorated, such as the areas where railroad tracks had been stolen.

I also believe that the article mentioned how Joburg has deteriorated since majority rule.

The bottom line: People with your point of view have won the day. You are the winners.

People with the point of view of the article's author cannot avoid the inevitable. They are the losers.

I was referring to the part of the article that showed how certain areas had deteriorated, such as the areas where railroad tracks had been stolen.

I also believe that the article mentioned how Joburg has deteriorated since majority rule.

The bottom line: People with your point of view have won the day. You are the winners.

People with the point of view of the article's author cannot avoid the inevitable. They are the losers.
Likely to happen when a countries assets are siphoned off. I understand that US railroads are in a bad way due to a lack of investment as well.

We just had the most incompetant president in modern history and his ass was white. Blacks were in South Africa before whites and whites robbed them of their land and resources. Those Africans have every right to as many demads as they want. If that raggedy white bitch doesn't like it, she can move her stealing ass back to Europe.

LOL we was building ships and sailing across the ocean before whitey lol. All aboard Captain Hotep!

The fact that the left calls everything under the sun racist does not mean you’re not a racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

LOL we was building ships and sailing across the ocean before whitey lol. All aboard Captain Hotep!
Another ignorant white racist. You've been miseducated and are too stupid to know it.

Forum List

Back