Joe Biden Invites Family of George Floyd To the White House; Could Have Been Holte Family

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Joe Biden is inviting the family of George Floyd to the White House. This is despite the fact that only a relatively small minority of Americans (36%) now think that George Floyd was murdered. This according to a USA TODAY/Ipsos poll taken in March, and the % might be even lower now, as the trend has been downward from 60% in late 2020.

Why doesn't Biden invite the family of Cody Holte to the White House ? Never heard of Cody Holte ? Oh, how surprising! Cody Holte was the white police officer who was gunned down by a worthless, black dirtbag, Salamah Pendelton, a 20 time arrested, criminal, scofflaw, trashbag nuisance.

1621655607657.png

Cody Holte also was a 1st Lieutenant in the Army Reserve and Army National Guard, having served for 10 years. He was in an Army Corps of Engineers unit, a detachment commander, and was a paratrooper.

This guy was an immense credit to his community, who leaves behind a wife and infant son.

1621655635856.png

Joe Biden once again shows how he is so good at doing things exactly the wrong way.

Last edited:
I do think your average Joe if he's honest with himself can see this charade for what it is.

I call it the stitch-up of the century, because it is a total stitch-up. It was a political trial that they could never return a not guilty on for so many reasons, sadly.

Even a lot of blacks, lefties and Democrats know it deep down but they can't say/admit it because politics is so polarised and divisive that it would be seen to be giving the other side vital points and ammo in this little game that plays out.

Which is sad, because the truth means less and less and the people who win these little battles get to create then control the narrative.

I've got to say regarding polls though, I never pay attention to them. They can be skewed and whoever is conducting the polls can get a result they want pretty easily by doing a couple of things here and there. Someone else could easily produce another poll tomorrow saying only 36% of people believe Chauvin was innocent.

Ignore the polls.

Which is sad, because the truth means less and less and the people who win these little battles get to create then control the narrative.
Agreed. Add to this toxic mix, an economic meltdown due to the Left's intentional collapse of the US Dollar and the stage is set for widespread death and chaos in the U.S.

My first impression was that the cops murdered George Floyd via positional asphyxiation, and I said so with some pretty strong words here at USMB.

However, things are not always as they seem at first glance. Weeks later after thoroughly examining the full bodycam videos and the toxicology report, I realized that I was wrong and had to eat my initial hasty words and change my opinion regarding the matter.

George Floyd clearly overdosed.

In political parlance that's apparently called "flip-flopping". From a philosophically reasonable and rational standpoint, that's simply admitting that you made a mistake and changing your viewpoint accordingly in light of more complete information.

Last edited:
Biden was heard to say "IF I HAD A SON HE WOULD LOOK LIKE GEORGE FLOYD!!!! What? I do have a son? Well son of a bitch!
Well, Hunter and George do have a lot in common. Both drug addicts. Both have multiple baby mamas. Had hunter not had the Biden name to cash in on, he may have been even more like George.

Joe Biden is inviting the family of George Floyd to the White House. This is despite the fact that only a relatively small minority of Americans (36%) now think that George Floyd was murdered. This according to a USA TODAY/Ipsos poll taken in March, and the % might be even lower now, as the trend has been downward from 60% in late 2020.

Why doesn't Biden invite the family of Cody Holte to the White House ? Never heard of Cody Holte ? Oh, how surprising! Cody Holte was the white police officer who was gunned down by a worthless, black dirtbag, Salamah Pendelton, a 20 time arrested, criminal, scofflaw, trashbag nuisance.
You mean he took on a job he knew was dangerous... um. Okay.

Of course, more truck drivers are killed on the job than cops... so that's not much of an argument.

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it.

When will the myth of police brutality fade away, and the reality of police sacrifice of lives, become focused ?

Perhaps it will be when the leftist stranglehold on universities disappears, and their constant feeding of leftist lunatics to media outlets.
Just be patient.

It is a-coming!

But not in our lifetimes.

In the next century, when most Americans are African American people and Hispanic people, the most popular people will be cops.

And capital punishment may be reinstituted.

The new majority will have no illusions about how bad the bad guys are and about the absolute necessity to repress them with an iron hand.

Don't blame Mr. Biden for the invitation.

Maybe it was the brainchild of one of his woke "advisers."

They are constantly trying to kiss up to that ethnicity.

When that gentleman's family arrives at the White House, the liberal media will go bonkers with
joy.

Some CNN and MSNBC hosts will be literally crying.

Nancy will be weeping (she called the gentleman one of the greatest heroes in American history).

I wish that FOX would have the guts to refrain from showing the event, but it won't.

In the next century, when most Americans are African American people and Hispanic people, the most popular people will be cops.

The new majority will have no illusions about how bad the bad guys are and about the absolute necessity to repress them with an iron hand.

More wank fantasies...

Hey, we already punish people harshly. We have more people in prison than any other country and we arm our cops like soldiers.

Maybe what we SHOULD do is address the root causes of crime, such as poverty, racism, mental illness, the proliferation of guns, addiction.

More wank fantasies...

Hey, we already punish people harshly. We have more people in prison than any other country and we arm our cops like soldiers.

Maybe what we SHOULD do is address the root causes of crime, such as poverty, racism, mental illness, the proliferation of guns, addiction.

We have more people in prison because we have more bad people than other countries.

Why do we have more bad people?

We all know why.

Back in the day, Ms. Hillary & Mr. Joseph were frank enough to speak the truth.

The irrational "dislike" of the Honorable Donald J. Trump lies in his refusal to kowtow or kneel to certain folks.

View attachment 492113

Cody Holte also was a 1st Lieutenant in the Army Reserve and Army National Guard, having served for 10 years. He was in an Army Corps of Engineers unit, a detachment commander, and was a paratrooper.

This guy was an immense credit to his community, who leaves behind a wife and infant son.

View attachment 492114

Joe Biden once again shows how he is so good at doing things exactly the wrong way.
Hide the silverware.

View attachment 492113

View attachment 492114

Hide the silverware.

Oh my!

Actually, they will be receiving a nice payout from the government -- more than enough to buy the best silverware.

You mean he took on a job he knew was dangerous... um. Okay.

Of course, more truck drivers are killed on the job than cops... so that's not much of an argument.

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it.
Another chit toward the most useful Useful Idiot Award

We have more people in prison because we have more bad people than other countries.

Why do we have more bad people?

Uh, no actually we don't have more bad people. We have bad policies.

We have more poverty than other advanced nations because of wealth inequality.
We don't spend enough treating mental illness
We make it way too easy for people to get guns.
We don't treat addiction as a medical issue unless you are affluent.
We still have institutionalized racism. To be fair, yes, other countries are mono-cultures and don't have to deal with this, mostly.

The irrational "dislike" of the Honorable Donald J. Trump lies in his refusal to kowtow or kneel to certain folks.

Twice impeached... there's nothing honorable about Trump. He made everything a lot worse.

Forum List

Back