At time of rising antisemitism, Holocaust survivors take on denial and hate in new digital campaign

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Who would have thought the world we would be back to where we were in the late '30's.
Don't think it can't happen again, it's just a matter of time at this point if the world doesn't pull back now. The difference will be instead of it being Nazi's, it will be Islamists.

“I could never have imagined a day when Holocaust survivors would be confronting such a tremendous wave of Holocaust denial and distortion, but sadly, that day is here," said Greg Schneider, executive vice president of the Claims Conference.

DUESSELDORF, Germany (AP) — Herbert Rubinstein was 5 years old when he and his mother where taken from the Jewish ghetto of Chernivtsi and put on a cramped cattle wagon waiting to take them to their deaths. It was 1941, and Romanians collaborating with Germany's Nazis were rounding up tens of thousands of Jews from his hometown in what is now southwestern Ukraine.
“It was nothing but a miracle that we survived,” Rubinstein told The Associated Press during a recent interview at his apartment in the western German city of Duesseldorf.

The 88-year-old Holocaust survivor is participating in a new digital campaign called #CancelHate. It was launched Thursday by the New York-based Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, also referred to as the Claims Conference.

It features videos of survivors from around the globe reading Holocaust denial posts from different social media platforms. Each post illustrates how denial and distortion can not only rewrite history but perpetuate antisemitic tropes and spread hate.

Holocaust denial is the new left's antisemitic plan.

Then they say they are "Anti-Fascist" when in reality, they are the new Nazis.

My friend's dad took Dachau. It made him crazy. They didn't have programs to treat that stuff back then.

The family and friends just dealt with it.

Holocaust deniers are coming out to be counted in America.

These are very dangerous times!

Congress has felt compelled to revisit the question on whether Jesus was a Jew. This then becomes a matter of uncertainty in America on whether or not Zionism will be supported.

Congress is failing to understand the plain message from Israel itself that Zionism does not represent Israel!

My friend's dad took Dachau. It made him crazy. They didn't have programs to treat that stuff back then.

Your point is pending on whether there will be significant holocaust denial amongst Americans, on account of politics and two raging wars that could spell our endtimes.

US congress is making efforts to dispel the talking points of the deniers.

Holocaust denial must not become a part of the domestic political battle!

Might it become inevitable?

In most European countries you can go to prison for questioning any aspect of the official holocaust story.
Which begs the question.
What are the authorities afraid of?
It's the only historical event that scholars and historians aren't allowed to critically research or publish contrary opinions.

Almost every major US city has a Holocaust museum and many are supported by taxpayer money.
The so called holocaust took place in Europe and involved almost exclusively European people.
Yet, the real holocaust/genocide that took place on American soil happened to the native Indian people.
So where are all the native American museum's? ... :dunno:

Almost every major US city has a Holocaust museum and many are supported by taxpayer money.
The so called holocaust took place in Europe and involved almost exclusively European people.
Yet, the real holocaust/genocide that took place on American soil happened to the native Indian people.

Here's a great list to start you off. You should visit some of these...

The so called Holocaust is mainly a Zionist invention.
Basically a scheme to collect sympathy money from uninformed people.
the main theme of the islamo nazi propaganda that I read as a child in my
very WASP town. It was scattered about town in pamphlets that looked like
today's JW pamphlets (my apologies to the JW people). By the time I was
12, I came to the conclusion that the contents were so idiotic that NO ONE
would believe it----something like MAD MAGAZINE (new when I was about
12) Then I came into contact with lots of highly educated muslims from
many parts of the world----but mostly South East Asia----it was like that which was like Mad Magazine was the basis for their grammar school education.

I imagine he saw some unforgettable horrors.

Yes and no. What the Holocaust was, existed, the killing of Jews because they made a great political tool for the Nazis. However the Israelis have certainly tried to turn it into their own political tool.

You can't really blame them, they have genocidal maniacs neighboring them, kind of their own fault for getting stubborn about having to be where they are, instead of somewhere else.

Yes and no. What the Holocaust was, existed, the killing of Jews because they made a great political tool for the Nazis. However the Israelis have certainly tried to turn it into their own political tool.

You can't really blame them, they have genocidal maniacs neighboring them, kind of their own fault for getting stubborn about having to be where they are, instead of somewhere else.

It's all they have to fight back with.
Imagine, if you were a Jew, what it must be like to have most of the world trying to deny you even the smallest of homelands.

I imagine he saw some unforgettable horrors.
Oh he did, and he committed some too, out of necessity. It is what it is.
He had a dogtag chain with 3 Nazi ears on it. He killed those men.
He killed the CO of the whole thing, had his Luger. It shot like shit. I shot it. With the garbage German ammo he brought back from Germany. The box was purple. He had 2 Mausers, too.
Bah! He trusted us enough to take that gun out into the woods and shoot it. That warms my heart.
My .22s were better, that thing even jammed.

Last edited:
It's all they have to fight back with.
Imagine, if you were a Jew, what it must be like to have most of the world trying to deny you even the smallest of homelands.

Yes, they fight hard. Then again they might have had a much better and more peaceful life had they had a homeland in a different place.

Yes, they fight hard. Then again they might have had a much better and more peaceful life had they had a homeland in a different place.
Jerusalem is their place, assface. If you want a fight, you're well on your way to getting one, and you're not going to win.

When I was in the 10th grade, our social studies teacher had us watch Night and Fog (1956).
Much of it consists of confiscated footage shot by the Nazis inside of the death camps.

I've never been the same. Thanks teach.

When Lisa referred to "HAMAS savages" I recalled that that was our word for American natives. Indian wars when we won, and massacres when we didn't.

And if women would not dress provocatively, they may not get raped.

Yeah, if a women walks into a bad neighborhood dressed like a whore, her chances of getting raped increase massively. Doing something dangerous doesn't mean you don't end up suffering the consequences later on.

Israel put itself in a position, it has to deal with that position, when it could have done something different and let a much more peaceful life.

Forum List

Back