A class act: Obama defends Trump supporter heckler's free speech at rally

Then you didn't listen to the whole thing. Obama belittled him as a befuddled vet who was to,old to know what he was doing. The usual they are too dumb and they just don't know it.
That's so dumb. That isn't what he said and you know it.

Yep. That's our prez.

If it had been Trump, the person would be in the hospital by now.

Listen to yourselves. You just reenforce my point. What obama does at these rallies is a standup comedy routine that is so full of half truths and lies it is unlistenable. You are devoid of critical thinking if you think his demagoguery has any basis in substance. He is just scared to death that a Donald trump victory will make his presidency irrelevant.

Obama honored him as a man who had the right to free speech, as an older man to be respected, as a vet, and as an American.

I watched the whole thing, and if anybody says anything differently, know they are lying.

My great grand father, a true racist, would have be in awe of Obama who faced down the crowed and gained them over in three minutes.

He would have said, "He faced down 4000 wild n#gg!ars. We would have run."

ted".
img_1614-jpg.96884

A class act indeed. The guy is,slick, there is no question. He,is a brilliant demagogue. You all are just too enamored to understand the condescension in Obamas words. And yes I saw the whole,thing and that is exactly what he did, what,he had to do. The man is a con artist Supreme.

A class act indeed. The guy is,slick, there is no question. He,is a brilliant demagogue. You all are just too enamored to understand the condescension in Obamas words. And yes I saw the whole,thing and that is exactly what he did, what,he had to do. The man is a con artist Supreme.

Three things.....

First, in a campaign politicians in order to bash their opponent(s) say things that they later regret (look at "little Rubio" and ":crooked Ted" campaigning for the bully, Trump.)

Second, you only have a couple of months to spew your Obama hatred (although if he gets nominated for the SCOTUS you'll have lots to bitch about.)

Third, if you want to really define demagoguery, just listen to Trump's fear-mongering and his downright cruelty in promising coal miners their jobs back.

Hope the above helps your delicate disposition.

Forum List

Back