A church in Florida held an LGBTQ+ conference for children 12 to 18

You did not say an adult son. You said a consenting son, and I am still not OK with it. There are certain lines that should not be crossed in order to maintain our social order. If that were OK, what is not OK?. Sex and marriage should be reserved for consenting adults ( regardless of respective genders) who are not closely related . That is how we maintain a diverse gene pool. In addition, intimacy and marriage create new family structures

And I will add, the point is not well taken. It was a red herring. The discussion is about LGBT children, what they are exposed to and the purpose and value of such events. Do you have anything to contribute to that?
The problem is your hypocrisy. There is no difference between homosexual sex and incest (as described before) by your logic. You're saying this is right because it's right and that is wrong because it's wrong.

Your reasoning of "social order" is exactly what many who oppose homosexuality say — you don't seem satisfied with their reasoning, but how is it different from yours? It isn't.

Nothing new. It's been said many times. It's sick.

The problem is your hypocrisy. There is no difference between homosexual sex and incest (as described before) by your logic. You're saying this is right because it's right and that is wrong because it's wrong.

Your reasoning of "social order" is exactly what many who oppose homosexuality say — you don't seem satisfied with their reasoning, but how is it different from yours? It isn't.

Nothing new. It's been said many times. It's sick.
Holy shit! You back again? Didn't I dismiss you? Now it is an appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy. The last vestige of a desperate troll who has no actual argument. You can't make a (secular) case against homosexuality, so you are harping on this incest thing.

Appeal to Hypocrisy: the Tu Quoque Fallacy - Home For …

Dec 27, 2018 · As with all fallacies, the Appeal to Hypocrisy is an attempt to ameliorate one’s argument with parameters that do not stand the test of argumentation and logic. Generally speaking, a person committing a fallacy might do it inadvertently; that is to say, without intent. Here’s an example: Everyone at the office agrees, the boss is stupid.
To claim that incest and homosexuality are the same is as stupid as stupid gets. How has homosexuality disrupted the social order? What has changed since gay marriage has become widely accepted? At the same time, any reasonable person would agree that incest is indeed harmful. You apparently agree that incest is wrong but you really cant explain how homosexuality is wrong without invoking god. ( small g intended)

I said that I will ignore but the is something fascinating about you. I would like to understand your thinking but we need to get past the religious crap and deal with the secular realities of hate and discrimination. I do not believe that your god wants you to inflict pain and suffering on any human being who just want to live their lives according to who they are and are harming no one.

Last edited:
Holy shit! You back again? Didn't I dismiss you? Now it is an appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy. The last vestige of a desperate troll who has no actual argument. You can't make a (secular) case against homosexuality, so you are harping on this incest thing.

To claim that incest and homosexuality are the same is as stupid as stupid gets. How has homosexuality disrupted the social order? What has changed since gay marriage has become widely accepted? At the same time, any reasonable person would agree that incest is indeed harmful. You apparently agree that incest is wrong but you really cant explain how homosexuality is wrong without invoking god. ( small g intended)

I said that I will ignore but the is something fascinating about you. I would like to understand your thinking but we need to get past the religious crap and deal with the secular realities of hate and discrimination. I do not believe that your god wants you to inflict pain and suffering on any human being who just wants to live their lives according to who they are and are harming no one.

I think most of the Conservatives here have Confirmation bias in their viewpoints that LGBT are a choice and when presented with any data that states it isn't, they reject the new info.

Should schools run intense training to guide children to chose LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 the way they have over the last couple of decades? Is the primary purpose of public schools to recruit children to LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 ? It strongly appears so.
No, schools should not be doing that. People can experience their own sexual development with no help or guidance from government.

So you think that if little Bill comes home one day and says that he feels like a girl, the parents will automatically change his name to Betty, put a dress on him and have his pecker wacked off before puberty ?
Suppose a parent did decide to do that.

How would you convince them that they were wrong, and did not have the right to do that?

If they could not find that kind of quick action in the States, would you object to a parent taking them overseas for emergency transgender care?

Transitioning is actually a long and COMPLICTAED process where there are many opportunities to turn back, and some do.

However, anyone experiencing gender dysphoria must be taken seriously. They literally feel like they are in the wrong body and to simply dismiss that often leads to extreme anxiety, depression and self destructive behavior. But no irreversible medical intervention is performed without extensive counselling, psychological evaluations and not before the person is at a level of maturity where they can provide informed consent.
Puberty blockers are not "reversible." The hormones can be stopped, but the months, or years that the person did not have to develop secondary sexual characteristics cannot be returned.

By definition a person young enough to block their puberty is not at a level of maturity to provide informed consent.

both sides indoctrinate children according to their beliefs.

I'm rather surprised at Church of Christ

most I've seen are conservative...

but hey... that's what happens when you leave or your ancestors have left the REAL Church, the Catholic Church

You are the one who needs to be kept away from children. You people will shame then, reject then and deny the reality of their experience driving them into depression and despair followed soon by suicide. You have blood on your hands!
You're insane and belong in a sanitarium.

You can't make a (secular) case against homosexuality, so you are harping on this incest thing.
I am making a secular case exactly and from your outrage I can tell you have understood it and cannot argue against it.

To claim that incest and homosexuality are the same is as stupid as stupid gets. How has homosexuality disrupted the social order? What has changed since gay marriage has become widely accepted?
How does incest disrupt social order?
What would change if it became widely accepted?

Gay and bisexual men* accounted for about 23,100 (66%) new HIV infections in 2019.

In 2014, gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men accounted for 83% of primary and secondary syphilis cases where sex of sex partner was known in the United States.

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are 17 times more likely to get anal cancer than heterosexual men.

I do not believe that your god wants you to inflict pain and suffering on any human being who just want to live their lives according to who they are and are harming no one.
I do not inflict pain or suffering on anyone. In Islam a punishment in this life and the next has been prescribed for homosexual intercourse.

both sides indoctrinate children according to their beliefs.

This is sad in about 1,000 ways

The most tragic is that this takes place in a so-called "Church of Christ"---where really self-identity is the idol. People don't need more of that. People desperately need Christ.

Praying about this church and these young people

Well I see now what your problem is. You have no appreciation for the complexities of human sexuality and gender identity. You dumb it all down into the simplest terms an a strict binary, gay or straight construct when there is much more to both the issue of sexual orientation as well as gender identity.

The fact is that sexual orientation exists along a continuum with many people falling somewhere in between which would be the bisexual people. Bisexuality is their sexual orientation, it is not taught and it does not change-as is the case with those who are gay or straight

It is also fact that for whatever reason, not everyone is strictly male or female on a biological level. The fact is that biology has been found to play a role in both transgenderism and homosexuality. There is plenty of solid information on this that is available for those who are interested in actually learning something, but I'm certain that you are not. You are way to invested in what you have convinced yourself that you know, to allow yourself to be exposed to any alternative views. You are given to a ridged simplistic thought process that keeps you stuck in your bubble if ignorance. "Gay is the new Hitler Youth"? That is as stupid as stupid gets

Those statistics showing the percentages of those who identify as gay 2012 as apposed to now is not proof that more kids are gay now than before. It's an indication that more are out about their sexuality now because the social environment is more accepting. But the idea that kids are being "recruited" either by the gay community or the schools is pure folly. It is nothing more than a bigoted catch buzz word that makes you feel like you know what is going on. You don't. Organization like a Gay-Straight alliance exist for the purpose teaching kids to be more accepting of themselves and others regardless of sexuality. Nothing nefarious about it.

The same can be said about transexual kids . Sure, there are social influences but that is just one factor of many with both gay and trans kids. You cant tell me that you can take a kid who is entirely straight and convince him that he is gay, convince a cisgender kid that it is time to transition. If you believe that it is just another symptom of you ridged and simplistic thinking

Have a nice day

What we see is that grooming works. Looks like Pavlov was right about conditioning.

America was fed a lie. The lie is that homosexuals just want to live their lives. Most of us have the view of "I don't give a shit, do what you want." That was always my position. I don't want it shoved in my face - but it turns out that shoving in my face, in everyone's face is a major component of the overall agenda.

Homosexuals don't want to be left alone to live their lives; well, I'm sure some do, but the movement demands that society honor and exalt their sexual choices. As a libertarian my initial response was "fuck that" and to ignore the tyrannical edicts of the "gay mafia" that everyone worship them. But still, we were assured that the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 community was not recruiting children and certainly not in public schools.

That is a lie.

In fact recruitment and grooming is a massive part of the agenda. Obviously the fact that children CAN and ARE recruited gives lie to the notion that people are 'born that way." It appears that this is completely social and peer driven.

This goes beyond that fact that no genetic component exists, despite a frantic and desperate attempt to find, and then later defraud such a link. But at this point we can all agree, there is no genetic component. In fact there is no evidence of any sort of biological factor.

But now we know with definitive proof that the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 community is preying on children. @Libs of Tik-Tok has down Yeomans work in exposing public school teachers BRAGGING about converting children.

Statistically, the thousands of LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 teachers preying on children in public schools are a small minority of all teachers. Still, it begs the question of whether LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 teachers are safe to have around children.

Stuff that i have found states that LGBT people are born that way, they are not recruited.

That simply isn't true.

Like the "gay gene" it's a myth that is in stark contrast to all available evidence.

IF LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 were "born that way," then the recruiting and grooming in public schools would not be effective.

But in fact, grooming has had a PROFOUND effect.

In less than 10 years, we have gone from 1 in 200 high school girls identifying as LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 to 4 in 10 so identifying. An 8,000% increase in less than a decade is not organic.

Grooming works, and works best with very young children.

This is why democrats and the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 community went to war over the Florida Anti-Grooming law. If they can't recruit, then children won't be LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1

They find out they are LGBT.

With intense training from public school teacher.

Stop assuming your children are Straight.

ROFL

It's "Hitler Youth." The LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 community seeks to mold impressionable young minds to adopt the lifestyle and agenda.

No one is born queer. Absurd.

It's the same argument as saying people are "born alcoholics" or "born drug addicts."

All children are born sober.

The "gay gene" farce and fraud should be a stark lesson. The desperation to establish - in fact INVENT a genetic basis for homosexuality was so intense that researchers fabricated evidence and results to claim a gene that never existed.

The pathological need to blame genetics for their choices shows that the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1 views their choices as wrong, something they need to be ashamed of and apologize for.

I truly don't give a shit whether one dude gives another an Obama in the mens room, so long as they leave children alone.

They violated the treaty.

Forum List

Back